JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 22.03.2019, 07:33
JD Fan

Default Handling passwords easy

2 questions regarding password.
1. Can jdownloader detect password automatically? So when I copy paste text that contains link and password, can it detect the password? If so, how? Special html formatting or how to mark it in a website?

2. I have external password list and do not want manage external list and passwords in jdownloader. What I want is manage external list and make Jdownloader load passwords from this list automatically (it is a text file).
Can I tell Jdownloader the path to the text file and it loads the list?
Or can I do it from a script?
I know I can copy paste list into Jdownloader but I want it dynamic.
Old 22.03.2019, 10:13
JD Manager

Do you mean extraction passwords or link passwords? Those are two different things.
JDownloader has a list in Settings-Extraction where you can put list of passwords that are auto tried while extraction. For download passwords, JDownloader either tries the stored (either provided by plugin or user) and then might ask. Same while crawling/collecting plugins. JDownloader doesn't check list of passwords for downloads/crawling to avoid ddos as those aren't possible to check offline .

1.) Clipboard monitoring has some basic *support* for generic 'password: xy' patterns. Also some plugins automatically search/handle passwords. Are you talking about specific site?

2.) Settings -> Extraction, there you can add extraction passwords. You might wanna import those by hand or use the Eventscripter and write script that auto imports files from disk. Best would be to ask mgpai for help, he is our master for eventscripter, see https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=70525
Old 22.03.2019, 10:57
JD Fan

Good day again.
I mean extraction passwords, sorry.

1. Is only general question if Jdownloader has password detection because it would make handling more easy. So if I put word 'password' in front of password, jdownloader can detect?

2. Yes script is fine. Jdownloader can import on event? When download has finished before start extraction it imports password text list it would be magnificant.
Old 22.03.2019, 11:25
JD Manager

1.) there are some patterns JDownloader looks for. I have to check those, can't tell at the moment

2.) yes, that would be possible but better ask/contact mgpai for this