JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 06.12.2009, 00:09
JD English Support (inactive)

Default How to Create a New Reconnect Script

If you can reconnect using a browser, the next Stable Release of JDownloader will include a recorder to save the interaction and create a script for you.

This works great in the current Nightly release. You could backup JDownloader data (File -> Save -> Backup), install the Nightly release, create (and copy) your script, and then return to the Stable release. The recorder is a "Create Reconnection Script" button. After recording you reconnecting your router, the script will be tested. If it doesn't work, you may need to check the box marked "Raw mode" to get it to work (I did).

Remember, on any particular day, Nightly may be broken. Just wait 2 or 3 days and try again.

If anything goes wrong while doing this, just return to the Stable release (may need more than one try). If you are on Windows, there are some batch scripts in your JDownloader directory. windows_ALPHA.bat installs Nightly and windows_STABLE.bat returns you to the current Stable release. If you are on another OS, check for similar scripts in the JDownloader directory.

If you cannot find your JDownloader directory or figure out how to use the scripts, you are not ready for this process and should wait for the next Stable version. The information you would need is already in the Forum, so don't ask.

Almost all modern routers allow you to connect to them with your browser and have a restart command (check with your ISP if you need help). In my case, my router has a test that reconnects the router faster than restarting it.

Eventually, there will be a way to submit your script to the JD team, so others with your router don't have to do this work

Old 06.12.2009, 13:38
remi

Cool

That "Create Reconnection Script" button or recorder exists for ages. What's the difference between the Nightly branch and the current, stable branch?

What I read in the Nightly forum is that there will be a new feature concerning the automatic reconnect. A centralised database system will collect working scripts and will make their sharing easier.

Last edited by remi; 06.12.2009 at 13:45. Reason: added phrase
Old 30.06.2010, 23:51
ali2k5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
If you can reconnect using a browser, the next Stable Release of JDownloader will include a recorder to save the interaction and create a script for you.

This works great in the current Nightly release. You could backup JDownloader data (File -> Save -> Backup), install the Nightly release, create (and copy) your script, and then return to the Stable release. The recorder is a "Create Reconnection Script" button. After recording you reconnecting your router, the script will be tested. If it doesn't work, you may need to check the box marked "Raw mode" to get it to work (I did).

Remember, on any particular day, Nightly may be broken. Just wait 2 or 3 days and try again.

If anything goes wrong while doing this, just return to the Stable release (may need more than one try). If you are on Windows, there are some batch scripts in your JDownloader directory. windows_ALPHA.bat installs Nightly and windows_STABLE.bat returns you to the current Stable release. If you are on another OS, check for similar scripts in the JDownloader directory.

If you cannot find your JDownloader directory or figure out how to use the scripts, you are not ready for this process and should wait for the next Stable version. The information you would need is already in the Forum, so don't ask.

Almost all modern routers allow you to connect to them with your browser and have a restart command (check with your ISP if you need help). In my case, my router has a test that reconnects the router faster than restarting it.

Eventually, there will be a way to submit your script to the JD team, so others with your router don't have to do this work

heloo sir the simple thing i can say that i cannot understand anything here about changing ip .... this easy thing is not working for me ..
ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/release
ipconfig/renew
but ..
i go to **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
or the simplest way directly ....
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

this way i reset ip plz help how can i say to jd to do it auotmatically but it requires a username and pass which is by default admin ... plz help as soon as possible ...
Old 01.07.2010, 14:25
remi

"Getting started with Reconnection" might help.
Old 02.07.2010, 09:54
JD English Support (inactive)

Read the document that remi recommended.

Just enter your username, password, and Router IP into the LiveHeader/cURL reconnection page and record a script in which you enter **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** into the browser address bar.