JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13.02.2021, 15:50
lifeisbutadream lifeisbutadream is offline
I will play nice!
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 1
Default mega 509 bandwidth limit exceeded

hi all

usually i would restated my vpn then the bandwidth limit would restart and the download would continue

but since yesterday i found that all mega downloads have this error would not going to download even i tried with different ip address

however i imported the downlod links to megasync and it works. although there are still bandwith limit, it go away when i restart the vpn.


also i dont know if this is related, i found that my vpn ip was banned from the forum

please help🙏
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15.02.2021, 16:28
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 60,118
Default

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisbutadream View Post
usually i would restated my vpn then the bandwidth limit would restart and the download would continue

but since yesterday i found that all mega downloads have this error would not going to download even i tried with different ip address

however i imported the downlod links to megasync and it works. although there are still bandwith limit, it go away when i restart the vpn.
At this moment mega has strange limits and some can't be avoided using JD.
Are you using that same VPN in JD to download from MEGA?
Try again without VPN or with a different IP.



Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisbutadream View Post
also i dont know if this is related, i found that my vpn ip was banned from the forum
Your VPN might have been used by other users to post spam.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18.02.2021, 05:54
ruralcricket ruralcricket is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 1
Default 509 Bandwidth limit feed back.

I've notice a change in behavior as well. I use a VPN and I have a reconnect script in JD2 that selects a random endpoint if I click Reconnect. Reconnect is also set to automatic.

IF JD2 gets a 509 response from mega, doing a reconnect to a new IP address does not clear the error, even then other programs like megadownloader can download from the same IP address.

I've found that the only way to get JD to start downloading is to manually stop D/L, shut down JD2, then switch IPs and restart JD2. It seems like JD2 doesn't recover from 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. It does recover from Mega's transfer limit exceeded.

Edit: I added a never before used mega account to JD2 and in the verification message it reports "verified logins: Free Account | Bandwidth used 2.58GB. This account has NEVER been uploaded or downloaded from. If I switch IP address with JD2 running, then refresh the account in JD2, it initially reports bandwidth used = 0, and immediately marks it as bandwidth exceeded. I should note, that I have some files in the D/L larger than the old 5GB limit. If I disable them so they don't queue for download refreshing the accounts clears the bandwidth exceeded.

So it looks like JD2 reports the queue size to Mega and gets blocked by the total size of the queue.

I next set the max chunks, max downloads, and max downloads per hoster to 1. Refreshing the account info, shows 740 MB d/l and then switches to Bandwidth exceeded error. Closing JD2, waiting for it to shutdown and restarting JD2, clears the issue and refreshing the account shows the same 740 MB d/l.

If I then start a 17 GB d/l, it nearly immediately switch to bandwidth exceeded.

Last edited by ruralcricket; 18.02.2021 at 06:13. Reason: Add more information
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18.02.2021, 14:56
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 60,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruralcricket View Post
I've notice a change in behavior as well. I use a VPN and I have a reconnect script in JD2 that selects a random endpoint if I click Reconnect. Reconnect is also set to automatic.
I've recently updated how our MEGA plugin handles limits as a reconnect is not always the right way.
See also:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=86494
See settings -> Plugins -> mega.co.nz -> Set preferred limit mode -> "Global: Wait or get new IP" -> Brings back the old behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruralcricket View Post
Edit: I added a never before used mega account to JD2 and in the verification message it reports "verified logins: Free Account | Bandwidth used 2.58GB. This account has NEVER been uploaded or downloaded from.
The information is obtained from the MEGA API.
Either that is just wrong or there is a bug in our code.
If you want us to check this either send us your MEGA login credentials to support@jdownloader.org or post a DEBUG-log our MEGA-account-check here:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs


Quote:
Originally Posted by ruralcricket View Post
If I switch IP address with JD2 running, then refresh the account in JD2, it initially reports bandwidth used = 0, and immediately marks it as bandwidth exceeded. I should note, that I have some files in the D/L larger than the old 5GB limit. If I disable them so they don't queue for download refreshing the accounts clears the bandwidth exceeded.

So it looks like JD2 reports the queue size to Mega and gets blocked by the total size of the queue.
Please read the above linked thread regarding MEGAs limits: They're not as easy to determine as you might think!

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19.02.2021, 15:24
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 60,118
Default

Sorry ma answere was kinda of wrong - I've asked Jiaz about this and here is the corrected version:
JD can only download / request complete files.
Browsers and other MEGA tools can request only parts of files e.g.:
- MEGA allows you to download 2GB but you want to download a 5GB file
- Other tools will just download until MEGA servers say "enough for today"

Ticket:


-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 19.02.2021 at 15:28.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:32.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.