JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 22.11.2016, 18:31
Pressfred

Default filecrypt pic captchas appear multiple times

Hi!

Since months now, I have the following problem with the picture captchas (like "select all pics with street numbers/store fronts") from filecrypt.cc:

One appears, with 3 or 4 matching, and I select them, click on "send", and instead of feeding the links to JD, the next one appears, often with less, but never more matches than before. I solve that, and the next captcha comes up. I have to do that until no matching picture is shown, click on "continue empty" and then finally it works and the links show up in JD.

What can I do to get rid of this annoyance?

Win10 64bit, latest JD2.

TIA,

Fred
Old 22.11.2016, 18:53
JD Manager

You should solve the captcha in browser and then use ClickAndLoad to send the links to JDownloader. RecaptchaV2 (Google) may lead to several captcha rounds (up to 20-30 Captchas) for a single challenge. We are currently working on a better solution for RecaptchaV2. Until then there is little you can do (Reconnect(new IP), use Browser-Solver(solve captcha directly in browseR)).
Old 22.11.2016, 19:01
Pressfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
You should solve the captcha in browser and then use ClickAndLoad to send the links to JDownloader.
That's what I want to avoid, because my standard browser FF is too restricted (I won't allow JS on warez-related sites like filecrypt), so I'd have to copy&paste the filecrypt link over to Iron (Chromium based browser) for C&L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
RecaptchaV2 (Google) may lead to several captcha rounds (up to 20-30 Captchas) for a single challenge. We are currently working on a better solution for RecaptchaV2. Until then there is little you can do (Reconnect(new IP), use Browser-Solver(solve captcha directly in browseR)).
I usually have less than 10. Guess I have to live with that until you have solved that problem.

Anyway, thanks for the answer.

cu

Fred