JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15.09.2021, 10:53
Fibre Channel User

Default Feature request: Over ride max simultaneous downloads per site depending on file size

Hi,

Good day! Can't live without this wonderful app, so thanks a ton to the developers.

I have a feature request if I may please. From my experience I have seen that if there are huge files being downloaded, smaller ones are held back for longer times. I am talking purely as a free user of the host perspective.

Though host allows unlimited simulaneous, I limit myself to 5 per host to be fair. With this limitation assuming huge files (around 500mb) and being free user, usual take up to 1 hour to download.

Was always curious if the download behaviour be changed so that small files (if we can set the file size somewhere) to start off even if the limit per host is reached on jd. With ofcourse another setting which defines max per host + max squeeze in files, would be a great addition to the already wonderful app.

If this is already there and I am not aware, then please guide me. If not, any questions, please ask me. If not possible too, I totally understand.

Last edited by reddy.shyam; 15.09.2021 at 11:59.