JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05.05.2013, 22:55
Giga Loader

Default How to get old nightly database into new JD2?

So I was running the nightly relase for a few years now just fine but now one plugin didn't work so I wanted to update.
Now I found out, that nightly branch is no longer continued so I had to re-download the JD2 beta and install it.

How can I import my download list from the nightly build? (I have a fairly large list and more important I need the information if I already downloaded that file or not). Old version had an export function but the new one does not have an import function...
Guess it's this database.script file in the backup directory?

Well can the new UI be changed to show the "maximum number of downloads" edit field all the time instead of just on click on the other button?
And how can I disable logging? No need to spam my ssd with that much useless data.

EDIT: My old version is like a normal program in \program files (x86)\. I have seen you now go the google chrome way and simply installing into appdata/local/ for updating with less rights and so. So I copied my old files to this new \appdata\local\JDownloader 2.0\ folder and tried to run the beta setup again which will then crash with an unspecified error. So this seems not the correct way to do it...

EDIT2: Hm manually copying the backup\ and config\ folder and the hsql lib to the new folder seems to have worked. Well unfortunately all download states (completed and so on) are not converted.
And the performance - compared to the nightly - when scrolling the link list is very bad. Old nightly could handle my 3500 links without any problem. New one lags very hard.

Thanks

Last edited by zrato; 06.05.2013 at 00:04.