JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.02.2010, 03:54
Baby Loader

Default Web hosted?

Sorry if this had been addressed before, but I was wondering if it was possible to host jdownloader in a web environment? If so, how?

I have no real expertise in the field of java developments, but I am aiming to host jdownloader on a 3rd party webhost that I hire, for private use.

cheers
Old 23.02.2010, 14:09
remi

Nobody seems to understand what you're trying to say. Can you please provide more details about your plans?
Old 23.02.2010, 18:00
Baby Loader

Haha, fair enough.

I wanted to know if it was possible to host jdownloader on a server (and be able to use it remotely, preferably through a web interface) or whether there has been a parallel web development version of it. (I'm aware of the remote function, but it is of little use to me as it would still require me to install jdownloader onto the remote server.)

After the OP, I discovered there was a development called RapidLeech. That was what I was basically after.

Even though I have found what I was after, I am still interested to hear if jDownloader or something similar has those kind of features.
Old 24.02.2010, 10:15
remi

There is no server version for jD but there are plans. Please, read Command Line + Remote Interface.

We already had a similar discussion on this board. See "rapidleech plugmod with jdownloader".

You might be able to clarify that discussion or give your specific requirements in this thread.
Old 24.02.2010, 15:01
English Supporter

Web hosting usually only provide PHP, MySQL and few other stuff, JD can not run there. RapidLeech uses PHP.
If you can find web hosting that provides everything, you still have to install JD there.
Converting JD from Java to PHP is almost impossible.

Last edited by tony2long; 24.02.2010 at 15:07.