JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.12.2014, 10:23
rexstev

Default Packagizer error

Packagizer saves files without extension name.

To reproduce import attached rule

Add url #1 to linkgrabber:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

What should happen:
File name should save as "aaa.mp4"

What happens:
File name is "aaa"

Url #2 with same problem:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Url 3# works correctly:
File name is "aaa.rar"
Attached Files
File Type: zip test-bug.zip (587 Bytes, 43 views)
Old 08.12.2014, 12:48
English Supporter

@rexstev

It's caused because uploader named the file *.mp4?dl
JDownloader removes ? within found filename and replaces it with _ because its a illegal filesystem character.

because this is caused by the uploader its very hard to generically correct.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 09.12.2014, 13:43
rexstev

Thank you for investigating problem.

Why does url #3 work correctly even though it also has "?" in url?

As solution/workaround can't JD2 delete everything after "?" instead of replacing it?
For example, with url #1:

Linkgrabber will try deleting url parameters and connect to trimmed url

which works and does not throw error page so Linkgrabber use that trimmed url to get file name?

Summary: linkgrabber tries connecting to url without parameters
Old 09.12.2014, 15:33
English Supporter

filename extension is determined by online checking and not what you provide.

since they return fked up filename which contains illegal character which is then converted, both the converted and illegal character doesn't match the file extension regular expression pattern.

Code:
                String fileType = new Regex(name, "\\.([0-9a-zA-Z]+)$").getMatch(0);

Old 10.12.2014, 06:01
rexstev

The problem seems to be that linkgrabber is parsing the url wrong. Some sites require url parameter to get right content. For example this message thread url
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=60994

The trimmed url would of course fail:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php

But in all hosts that are displaying this problem it is because url parameters are not being removed.

Another example, url #4:

If linkgrabber would delete url parameters when checking then correct extension is returned
url #4 trimmed:

So a generic solution would be if linkgrabber delete url parameters and linkgrabber online checking uses trimmed url. The original url with parameters would be kept for packagizer rules. Is that not possible in JD2?
Old 10.12.2014, 14:38
English Supporter

As my previous answer implied, <jd:orgfiletype> requires real plugins online checking routines to determine file extension 'orgfiletype'. In this case the plugin failed to return a filename string which would match pattern (I provided earlier), to return a value. This was caused by non breakable space trailing found string, and now I have fixed it it shouldn't happen again. We can only fix these issue when identified.

raztoki

Old 11.12.2014, 05:03
rexstev

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
As my previous answer implied, <jd:orgfiletype> requires real plugins online checking routines to determine file extension 'orgfiletype'. In this case the plugin failed to return a filename string which would match pattern (I provided earlier), to return a value. This was caused by non breakable space trailing found string, and now I have fixed it it shouldn't happen again. We can only fix these issue when identified.

raztoki

I'm sorry i didn't completely understand your previous post. I thought you were explaining why it's not possible to fix, when you were actually explaining the problem which you have already fixed.

2 more example url of problem

this is a little different because all previous url had extension inside link. this url does not have extension but still shows problem
url #5:

this url does not even get added, linkgrabber says nothing found
url #6:

trimmed url #6 does get added
Old 11.12.2014, 08:38
English Supporter

I was implying it wasn't possible to do (or you call fix) as you wished as the feature works differently (I described in detail how it actually works, and I'll say again...) from our plugin linkchecking routines and not from filename source url or extension you may or maynot provide.

If the filechecking routine does not return a file extension matching the regular expression pattern (also provided above) it will replace <jd:orgfiletype> with "" hence 'aaa' without extension.

Old 11.12.2014, 10:11
English Supporter

filefash doesn't show full filename they abbreviate with partfilename…mp4 (… is a single character) this does not match the regex above, so once again it returns ""

raztoki

Last edited by raztoki; 11.12.2014 at 15:07.