JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26.03.2011, 12:23
BugMeNot Account

Default Captchatrader Support :: Solves ReCaptchas

..Since the same questions about solving recaptchas show up over and over again and some parts are not obvious:

JDownloader (nor any other available program) cant solve Google's ReCaptchas. Humans have to do this. The nicest way is with Captchatrader: It integrates into JDownloader, you can either buy credits or solve a bunch when you are at your computer and spend the credits later for automatic captcha solving in JDownloader!

1) Go to captchatrader.com [reflinks are forbidden, removed by PSP]

2) Register a nick and password, a working email-address is needed too for activation

3) In "Plugins" you will find jdownloader-plugins for windows, linux, mac, download the right one for you

4) Unzip the downloaded file, move the *captchatrader* folder you find inside (depending on your operating system) to:

Windows: <JDownload Install Directory>\jd\captcha\methods\*captchatrader*

Mac: jDownloader.app/Contents/Resources/Java/jd/captcha/methods/*captchatrader*

Linux: <JDownload Install Directory>/jd/captcha/methods/*captchatrader*

5) On Mac and Linux make the file /captchatrader/captchatrader.sh executable, via "chmod +x" or right-click

6) Open captchatrader.properties with a text editor such as Notepad and insert your username and password (or username and passkey, found in "account")

7) Restart JDownloader. *Nothing* will tell you it worked: Captchatrader doesnt show up in Addons or the like!

8) You cant use captchatrader yet: You need a few credits first. Easy, go to "Earn Credits", be sure to tick "Audible Notifications", wait a few seconds until your first captcha shows up to be solved.
You get 7 credits for solving one captcha, you pay 10 credits for letting others solve one for you.

9) Have more than 10 credits? Use JDownloader as regular: Your download with recaptcha-protection shouldnt even show you the captcha any more, and start the download by itself!

10) You cant configure anything in JDownloader about it: Activate/Deactivate it with "Settings - Modules - Anticaptcha - Disable automatic CAPTCHA"

Thats it.. It took me quite a while to figure out the Addon doesnt show up in JDownloader at all, but is actually active. The whole zipped plugin folder goes into "methods", not into "addons" as I thought first. No, not even the .jar file. Just like I wrote, the unzipped folder into "methods" :-)

Okay. I took 30 mins to write this here, and rose from 267 to 477 credits in that time! Yay! :-)

Until JDownloader-Team comes up with something integrated in JDownloader, this is a good working and fair solution!

Enjoy, hope this helps!

Hakan

[I made a new thread since the old one, well, has the info distributed in over 700 posts..]
Attached Images
File Type: png ct.png (125.6 KB, 27467 views)

Last edited by raztoki; 21.09.2011 at 06:04.