JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Old 28.07.2010, 22:47
blaze613

Default rapids disapearing

i have a premium rapidshare account, my problem is that when i am using jdownloader i can see my rapids disapearing at an alarming rate. i loaded 15 gigs onto my rapid account , loaded jdownloder and about 30 minutes later they had gone....with nothing to show for it. i see the download bar doing its thing but nothing seems to coming through, this has been going on for about a week now, i contacted rs and got an automated response about virus`s ect, no help at all, they blame the programme. anyone else with this problem? while writing this i see 2 gigs disapear of my account, my connection isnt that fast.

:outch:
Old 31.07.2010, 11:30
remi

Cool

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.

If this doesn't help, please, provide a complete and detailed log.
Old 02.08.2010, 21:56
RockinJD

Log in to Rapidshare, and check your download log, Maybe someone is "sharing" your account. Just at thought.

If it is YOUR IP, then See REMI's suggestion above. If it isn't, change your password, and make sure you downloaded JD from jdownloader.org

RockinJD
Old 09.08.2010, 09:04
blaze613

Default not solved

i did temporaly solve the problem by formatting my h/d and loading win7 (i had win xp with 1st post) ,reloaded jd and checked all settings , firewall done as suggested , anti-virus setup right. Jd been working great with rapidshare and hot file premuim for about a week now. starting to see my rapids dissapear again. ive checked and no one is `sharing` my account.

hotfile account seems ok.

using jd ver 0.9.580 downloaded from the jd site , updated to this version.
Old 09.08.2010, 09:12
remi

Cool

Try to remove all virus software from your computer. 2) If you've a firewall in your router, you can remove that as well. Then restart your computer and try jD again.

If this doesn't solve your problem, please provide a complete and detailed log.
Old 09.08.2010, 11:34
JD Manager

check your rapids log on rs.
how many max connections do you use? you know that you pay rapids for your traffic?
also make sure no firewall/proxy is used, cause some download each chunk in a seperate connection and therefore traffic usage is x times higher.