JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13.09.2017, 21:52
Wind Gust

Default twitch - audio on all 720p 30fps downloads messed up

Under a specific circumstance I've noticed that it seems audio on the download is wrong 100% of the time. There will be constant choppiness to the audio through the entire video (goes silent/cuts out for a split second) every few seconds, and the pitch will be all wrong almost like the audio was sped up. This can make some streamers sound like they are teenagers or even pre teen because the pitch changes so much.

Pattern for it happening:
It seems to only show up on vods starting around 7-30 or 7-31. Before that date I have never seen this happen.
When there's two 720p options (a 60 fps and a 30 fps) and you choose one with the smaller download preview size (30fps). Then the audio will be screwed up apparently 100% of the time from what I can tell.

Examples:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It's not just one streamer where it happens, so here's examples from another one.
These are also the earliest dated vods I could find where it happens, in case that helps narrow down the cause: