JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 27.05.2022, 21:21
JD Beta

Default [No user feedback] Add link to dynamic variables in the container

You can add dynamic variables to containers. Date and time, original file name, original file type, and package name.

I propose to add a few new dynamic expressions.

- Link to download from which the capture took place. That is, the link that I copied to the clipboard to start the download. For example, I would like to have a link to the page of this video displayed in the download comment when downloading a video from YouTube. Or to the YouTube channel page, if I copied the link to the YouTube channel.

- Link to download a specific file. This is exactly the address from which the program directly downloaded this file.

Spoiler:
For example. In the container settings, in the comment column, I write something like this "<jd:capturedlink> (<jd:downloadlink>)"

Then I add the download from the link **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

And in the comments on the downloads, there are 4 videos, similar text is displayed

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Ecchi Iwara is just an example. These variables should work with any site.

Is it possible to add this to the program?

Last edited by K14M; 27.05.2022 at 21:40.
Old 30.05.2022, 11:23
JD Manager

@K14M: What exactly do you mean by *container* ?

What exactly are you trying to achieve? I don't see us adding this placeholder as the information is already available(when stored) via GUI , see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...iew-added-urls
and via Scripts and customized Copy-to-Clipboard action (see rightlick context menu -> menu editor-> customize the copy to clipboard action)

Also internal (your example downloadlink) are not available outside to user/scripts as they are only available/known on actual download and are often bound to session/ip/cookies and may expire.

Last edited by Jiaz; 30.05.2022 at 11:27.
Old 08.06.2022, 20:28
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@K14M: What exactly do you mean by *container* ?
This is what is called a container.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
What exactly are you trying to achieve? I don't see us adding this placeholder as the information is already available(when stored) via GUI , see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
and via Scripts and customized Copy-to-Clipboard action (see rightlick context menu -> menu editor-> customize the copy to clipboard action)
Manually copy to clipboard a link to EVERY file in my download list? And if there are dozens, hundreds or thousands of such files? Wouldn't it be easier to automatically add a link to the comment to the downloaded file?
Old 09.06.2022, 18:23
JD Manager

@K14M: Thanks for the feedback! But the current browser URL is already available when you copy from browser with support for that, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...iew-added-urls
When you add a link from browser, JDownloader does know the current browser URL already (if supported by your browser).
Old 09.06.2022, 18:23
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by K14M View Post
Manually copy to clipboard a link to EVERY file in my download list? And if there are dozens, hundreds or thousands of such files? Wouldn't it be easier to automatically add a link to the comment to the downloaded file?
You can select as many links as you want and customize the copy to clipboard action like described