JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 23.10.2018, 09:33
Stingray

Hallo zusammen!
Ich habe den JD2 auf meinem Homeserver/Nas am laufen.
Handelt sich um einen eigenbau mit Xpenology als OS (DSM 6.2).
JD2 ist installiert, läuft ansich auch wunderbar.
Ich habe nur ein Problem mit dem Entpacken, das dauert ewig. Für 500mb einer rar Datei brauch er 10 Minuten.
CPU Priorität ist auf high, trotzdem wird die CPU nur zu 2% ausgelastet.

Den Extraction buffer kann ich in den Einstellungen leider nicht finden.
Gibt es da bereits eine Lösung? Muss ich evtl. bei DSM etwas einstellen?

CPU ist übrigens ein G4560.

Gruß,
Karsten
Old 26.12.2018, 10:39
Erdnanielk

@Community Manager
@Jiaz

** English below

Es wäre meines Erachtens sinnvoll diesen Thread mal zu schließen, und eine Forum-Gruppe "JDownloader on NAS" mit entsprechenden, hersteller-/modellspezifischen Untergruppen anzulegen. Auf 60 Thread-Seiten (und wachsend) mit knapp 1.200 Einzelposts die für sein jeweiliges NAS passenden Infos zu finden, gleicht leider der berühmten Suche nach der Nadel im Heuhaufen.

English
IMHO it would make sense to close this thread and instead set up a forum group "JDownloader on NAS" with manufacturer and model specific sub-groups. Finding the info matching your own NAS on 60 pages with nearly 1,200 individual post (and growing) resembles the famous search of the needle in the hay stack.

Last edited by Erdnanielk; 26.12.2018 at 11:06.
Old 29.06.2019, 13:17
Modem User

Hey Leute,

hoffe hier gibt es noch Support.
Ich kenne mich mit der Materie nicht so wirklich aus und habe eine Ewigkeit gebraucht um JD auf meinen Zyxel 326 am laufen zu bekommen. Das läuft derzeit mit ROOT rechten was ja sehr unvorteilhaft ist außerdem startet es nicht automatisch mit dem NAS. Kann mir da jemand helfen?
Wenn mir jemand eine Script Vorlage geben könnte oder anderweitig helfen würde wäre ich sehr dankbar.
Old 01.07.2019, 12:00
JD Manager

@Krausse: Direkt helfen kann ich leider nicht, da ich kein solches System habe. Aber im Netz sollte sich doch genug Info finden wie man auf der Zyxel etwas in den Autostart packt, oder nicht? Die root Rechte sind nicht schön, aber weg von root macht es noch zusätzlich komplizierter, da du dann die richtigen Nutzer/Gruppen wählen musst, damit du auch übers Netz weiterhin zugreifen kannst. Wie genau hast du denn dein aktuelles Setup eingerichtet?
Old 05.07.2019, 11:30
JD Alpha

Hi, since last update (2.0-017) myjdownloader can't connect to jdownloader on nas synology.
Old 05.07.2019, 12:26
JD Manager

There has been no changes on our side but Synology has updated their Java package and we got several reports about connection issues. Would be best if we can take a look at this together to find out what they did/what causes this issue. Contact us via support@jdownloader.org so we can take a look via Teamviewer.
Old 06.07.2019, 11:17
S0mbrero

I have the same problem as davidfml since the Java8 package on my Synology (DS218play) was updated a few days ago. The JDownloader package is running but I can’t reach it through MyJdownloader. I tried both deinstalling and reinstalling both those packages but no success. Good to know that it’s a broader issue and not just me. Any workarounds yet?
Thanks!
Old 06.07.2019, 15:30
JD Manager

It seems Synology has updated Java and somehow this update causes the issues. User report downgrading to older java fixes the issue. Would be great if someone could either let us do a Teamviewer session (contact us via support@jdownloader.org) or send us the zipped logs folder from JDownloader folder to email. So we can check/find out what's going on
Old 07.07.2019, 14:14
S0mbrero

Thank you for the response! Downgrading Java fixed the problem for now (I deinstalled the Java8 package and installed the Java SE embedded 8 package, which seems to use a slightly older verion of Java 8, instead). If anything comes up again I'll make sure to try to find the logs from the JDownloader folder.
Old 08.07.2019, 10:40
JD Manager

Those who have issues with latest Synology Java update, they should contact synolgy support about it and either ask them to downgrade available java package or use newer version. releasing a java version that crashes is no good idea.
Old 13.08.2019, 17:07
JD Alpha

Hi. 1Fichier premium account is not working on my synology, appears HOST PROBLEM.

However, this is working perfect on my pc jdownloader.
Old 13.08.2019, 17:18
JD Manager

HOST Problem happens when JDownloader cannot connect to the given host or has network issues.
Please provide a debug log. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled
and restart JDownloader. Remove/add the account again and then create log from Webinterface and select ALL time ranges and post shown logID here
Old 14.08.2019, 09:21
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
HOST Problem happens when JDownloader cannot connect to the given host or has network issues.
Please provide a debug log. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled
and restart JDownloader. Remove/add the account again and then create log from Webinterface and select ALL time ranges and post shown logID here
I need support! This is my log id: jdlog://8021286935451
Old 14.08.2019, 12:26
JD Manager

Log shows that JDownloader fails to connect to final download server. Can you please try to enable Settings-Advanced Settings-GeneralSettings.preferbouncycastlefortls and restart JD and try again
Old 14.08.2019, 14:09
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Log shows that JDownloader fails to connect to final download server. Can you please try to enable Settings-Advanced Settings-GeneralSettings.preferbouncycastlefortls and restart JD and try again
Nice! Working now.

Many thanks.
Old 14.08.2019, 14:36
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into why it fails without bouncy castle
Old 05.10.2019, 19:02
Malia

Default Way to enable PHP filter permanently in WEB UI

This may well have been asked before, but I could not find it.

The WebUI has a very handy way to filter http links. But... is there a way to set this to off as default so that in future only the server link shows? That's all I need, after all

Hope this is clear!
Old 07.10.2019, 18:57
JD Manager

@Malia: what filter do you mean? can you please explain/screenshots/example links?
Old 27.01.2020, 15:24
Junior Loader

hello,

I am using Jdownloader2 on my QNAP TS-228 NAS.
I did not know what is the app doing, however it is very often that in the middle of downloading process (mostly when downloading multiple large files for a long time), this app is causing the NAS to disconnect the NAS's access from PC or net.

When the NAS is 'disconnected', I can not access it through LAN, GUI, myqnapcloud, or everything else. However it is still ping-able.

Does it have any relation with memory, such as out of memory?
I've read somewhere, someone suspected that this is related to too-large-of-log-files, could it be true?
Old 27.01.2020, 16:43
Modem User

Deleted

Last edited by W3irdo; 27.01.2020 at 16:45.