JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 01.02.2017, 15:13
brufus

Default uploadrocket.net Plugin Broken

It was working fine till a couple of days ago.

The LinkGrabber is not able to load the links. In the account manager section it says that the plugin is broken.

Any help.
Old 01.02.2017, 15:20
JD Manager

Please provide some example links. In case you also want us to check the account support, please send username/password to support@jdownloader.org
Old 01.02.2017, 19:24
brufus

For example:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Actually I never had a user before, so it is not required I only created to find out whether it had something to be with the fact that the LinkGrabber is not catching the files from uploadrocket.net
Old 02.02.2017, 02:13
English Supporter

catching fine here with filename and filesize mentioned
I tested download under free and it works
if you have issues with premium, please send the user:pass to email as jiaz indicated then we can look at this issue for you.
it would be also good to see your log from an effected session (with debug mode enabled) https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 02.02.2017, 09:35
JD Manager

Old 02.02.2017, 11:01
brufus

My bad. After your answer I've checked my configuration. Apparently it was affected by a filter which detected the link as a "Document File".

Unchecking the filter make it work again.
Old 02.02.2017, 11:02
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback
Old 02.02.2017, 18:33
brufus

Thanks for the help!
Old 18.03.2017, 11:48
JD Fan

I'm not sure whether Uploadrocket is slowing download or the issue is with JD2.

Anyone has very slow download from Uploadrocket with JD2?

Do I need to remove any adblockers or proxy add-ons?

I only have slow downloads in recent weeks.

Update:
I removed hotspot shield vpn chrome extension and firefox add-on. The speed went up way faster. But still nowhere near the 1 MiB/s or more I had previously.

Last edited by confused; 18.03.2017 at 12:20.
Old 18.03.2017, 18:51
JD Fan

It's not JD2. This is an issue with UR.

I think they've reduced speeds for everyone. Started about 2 weeks ago. There were major DDOS attacks on popular sites recently, and an advertiser supposedly left UR, hence the adfly addition through browser downloads. I'm assuming UR lost a lot of ad revenue and reduced speeds. All of us using JD don't help the issue either.

Initially, you could still get the 1mbps speeds, but you had to stop and restart the downloads a few times until you got a good connection. Now they seemed to have capped free user speeds around 300kbps and most of the time you still have to do the stop and restart trick to get it that fast. In the WJ UR support thread, premium members have complained about speeds the past 2 weeks, as well.

I think we can only hope that after they've gotten some $ they put the speeds back up again.

Last edited by sjwolf; 18.03.2017 at 20:47.
Old 19.03.2017, 06:49
JD Fan

Thanks, sjwolf.

I tried the method I described yesterday and managed to get to around 700-800kbps. I don't do the start and stop method. But has dropped to below 50kbps again.
Old 20.03.2017, 04:35
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused View Post
Thanks, sjwolf.

I tried the method I described yesterday and managed to get to around 700-800kbps. I don't do the start and stop method. But has dropped to below 50kbps again.
I don't know what hotspot shield is. I'm guessing that's an adblocker? in which case it's possible UR slowed your connection because of it, but they've definitely reduced speeds. I don't have any add-ons and my speeds have been bad, and so have other people I know in multiple countries that used to use UR before this. The speeds can be better at certain times of day (late nights where I live) so it could be you were getting higher speeds because of that. Late night was when I used to get 1 mbps. Now I'm lucky to get 300 mbps at night. During the day I'm around 50kbps now as well.

Last edited by sjwolf; 21.03.2017 at 06:12.
Old 22.03.2017, 16:14
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjwolf View Post
I don't know what hotspot shield is. I'm guessing that's an adblocker? in which case it's possible UR slowed your connection because of it, but they've definitely reduced speeds. I don't have any add-ons and my speeds have been bad, and so have other people I know in multiple countries that used to use UR before this. The speeds can be better at certain times of day (late nights where I live) so it could be you were getting higher speeds because of that. Late night was when I used to get 1 mbps. Now I'm lucky to get 300 mbps at night. During the day I'm around 50kbps now as well.
Proxy add-on

Well, UR really on and off for me now.