JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.05.2020, 15:34
Junior Loader

Default [LinkCrawler rule] Soundsnap.com Login & Captcha

Hi guys,

I'm trying to download a list of files from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.soundsnap.com. I don't need to use the crawler in JD because I've already compiled the list with another crawler.

The only thing is I need to pass login details to the site, and they also force a captcha after a certain amount of downloads (even though I respect their bandwidth by limiting download speed and only doing one simultaneous download)

The ideal solution is to bypass/automate the captcha altogether which would be amazing but if there's a way to make the captcha pop up in JD so I can click it and continue through the download list that would also be great.

Thanks so much!

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Example download page (they're all like this): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Example download link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 08.05.2020, 15:37
Community Manager

Hi,

the ideal case for this would probably be a plugin.
I can create a ticket for you but I promise it won't happen anywhere in the near future.
The 2nd best thing you could do is to add a link crawler rule for this host and add the cookies of that website so JD would be able to download these direct-URLs.

If you want me to attempt to create a link crawler rule for you for this site, please send me your logindata via PN and include example URLs.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 08.05.2020, 15:46
Junior Loader

Hi,

Thanks for the amazingly quick reply, I'll pm the logindata over to you now.
Old 08.05.2020, 16:31
Community Manager

Hi again,

actually this website is quite simple.
All you have to do is the following:
1. Login via browser - get the current "PHPSSID" cookie of that website.
Getting the cookies of a browser is different for each browser.
In Chrome you can see the cookies of the website of the tab you're in via:
Click on the "lock" icon in the address bar --> Cookies --> Expand everything until you see "PHPSSID".

2. Add the cookie to the following String by replacing "CENSORED" (leave the "" before- and after!):
Code:
[ {
  "enabled" : true,
  "cookies" : [ [ "PHPSESSID", "CENSORED" ] ],
  "updateCookies" : false,
  "logging" : true,
  "maxDecryptDepth" : 0,
  "name" : "soundsnap.com example rule single audio download via loggin cookie",
  "pattern" : "https?://(www\\.)?soundsnap\\.com/audio/download/.+",
  "rule" : "DIRECTHTTP",
  "packageNamePattern" : null,
  "passwordPattern" : null,
  "formPattern" : null,
  "deepPattern" : null,
  "rewriteReplaceWith" : null
} ]
3. Put the above code into:
Settings --> Advanced Settings --> link crawler rules (2nd result)

4. Now to test, add one of the URLs you want to download --> It should be recognized and get displayed as online.

Once these URLs get displayed as offline again this means you will have to solve the captcha in your browser --> You will NOT have to update that cookie - by letting the links check again, it will work.

Now here is a little extra input:
You know that these URLs are online.
JDownloader checking them will cause you to run into that limit unnecessarily quickly.
What you can do to disable linkchecking in JD is this:
Settings --> Advanced Settings --> do link check --> Disable --> Restart JD
--> Keep in mind that for normal JD usage, this is not recommended (it will annoy you!) and you should set it back to the default setting once you do not need it anymore!

Now you should e.g. be able to add as much URLs as you like --> Download --> Solve captcha once needed --> Continue downloading

I've sent you the same "Link Crawler Rule" as above including my current soundsnap login cookie though it is a better idea to use your own!
You can now change the password of your soundsnap account (keep in mind, this may also invalidate the cookie in the rule in the PN I sent you!)

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 08.05.2020 at 16:52.
Old 08.05.2020, 19:11
Junior Loader

Wow thanks for sorting that out, even just this step makes the process far less tedious!

As there are many many thousands to process I suspect I may get a bit bored with doing this captcha over and over which makes me think that a plugin is a better long term solution? You mentioned in PM that you and the developers don't take money to work on specific plugins...are there any regular users on this forum who could take this sort of work?

If not then I could try making it myself...I have some knowledge of js and can maybe figure things out by looking through existing examples. From what you saw of the site do you think the solution would be relatively easy or is this going to be just too difficult for a first-timer?

Thank you again for how quickly you came up with a solution, I'll of course donate to the project in gratitude!

EDIT: So I've run it a little and it's working (thank you) but I noticed that when the downloads start failing (i.e. I have to do the captcha) JD will carry on through the list...is there a setting I can make to stop all downloads after the first failure? This is to help avoid lots of failed connection attempts which might look suspicious.

EDIT 2: Sorted the above problem with a little script. I've since found out a lot more about how the site works. Can I maybe jump on IRC and chat to you guys about it because I think there could be a really simple plugin/script solution but would need a bit of assistance to get started?

Last edited by MrBojangles_; 09.05.2020 at 17:51.
Old 11.05.2020, 14:14
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles_ View Post
As there are many many thousands to process I suspect I may get a bit bored with doing this captcha over and over which makes me think that a plugin is a better long term solution? You mentioned in PM that you and the developers don't take money to work on specific plugins...are there any regular users on this forum who could take this sort of work?
No.

And you would have to solve it anyways ... or then use a captcha solver service like 9kw.eu.

Quote:
If not then I could try making it myself...I have some knowledge of js and can maybe figure things out by looking through existing examples. From what you saw of the site do you think the solution would be relatively easy or is this going to be just too difficult for a first-timer?
Hard.

Quote:
Thank you again for how quickly you came up with a solution, I'll of course donate to the project in gratitude!
No problem.

Quote:
EDIT: So I've run it a little and it's working (thank you) but I noticed that when the downloads start failing (i.e. I have to do the captcha) JD will carry on through the list...is there a setting I can make to stop all downloads after the first failure? This is to help avoid lots of failed connection attempts which might look suspicious.

EDIT 2: Sorted the above problem with a little script. I've since found out a lot more about how the site works. Can I maybe jump on IRC and chat to you guys about it because I think there could be a really simple plugin/script solution but would need a bit of assistance to get started?
Sometimes we are online on our IRC.

Regarding JD going on whenever you need to enter a captcha:
There is no way around that other than:
1. Add a real plugin for this website.
or
2. Make an EventScripter Script which stops once one single file of this host gets an offline status.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: