JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports

Old 26.02.2023, 12:09
Modem User

Default zippyshare.com downloads stuck on retry in 15 min

hello
when attempting to download stuff from zippyshare, the files in jdownloader would say retry in 15 minutes, after 15 minutes its would say like that forever
help how do i fix it?

edit i am bashing my head against the wall:outch: attempting to fix it
Old 26.02.2023, 17:35
Modem User

I am having the same issue as of today. All worked fine earlier this week. Zippyshare loads fine and downloads fine directly in the browser - only JDownloader is having any issue connecting.
Old 26.02.2023, 18:10
Baby Loader

I can confirm this.

I haven't altered my setup (except to ensure JD2 was updated). I am not behind a VPN. My Windows Firewall has been off. The application was already updated to the latest version.

The file is able to be downloaded normally through the browser just fine.

In the logs, nothing critically "faults out" but in the Zippyshare JD2 extension-based text file, there are multiple lines (for as many files) that return a "FILE NOT FOUND" - which isn't "true true" (it is true with respect to the method downloaded but is not true since the file can actually be downloaded). One other log shows a return (html-based) from Zippyshare's Apache server of "The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists." Hunh.

For giggles, I thought maybe, after a few years of use, somehow, the installation was corrupted. Redownloaded and reinstalled. Same issue.

I am also stumped. I used to do IT (admittedly ages ago) and I always chuckled when users stated, "I didn't do anything" or "I did it the exact same way" only to find that they did alter something. Unfortunately, I guess I could fall into the same boat if you wonderful guys find the issue to be on my end.

Lastly, I can can provide said logs if you need them.

Thank you!
Old 26.02.2023, 18:17
I will play nice!

Smile

since yesterday evening i have the same problem with the 15 minutes that keep coming in the loop.
have reinstalled jd2.
the problem still exists

greetings
Old 26.02.2023, 21:59
Baby Loader

Hello,

Same here. I've read many posts about this issue before posting here and none of them seems to have a clear solution to this problem (some uninstalled JD, for others it just fixed by itself etc...). I'm experiencing the exact same issue, for each file that is on zippyshare, JDownloader tells me to retry in 15 minutes. This is ongoing since... probably 1 or 2 days, everything was fine before.
I've dug a bit in the logs and I found this strange information (the XXXXXXXXXXXXX is to replace the name of the file) :

in the file : jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.log
Code:
--ID:276TS:1677444469381-26/02/23 21:47:49 -  [jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog(setFinalLinkStatus)] -> DownloadCandidate:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@zippyshare.com|Host zippyshare.com|Account:Plugin:zippyshare.com|Version:30318|Type:NONE|Account:null|Proxy:{
 "proxy"   : {
              "filter"                 : null,
              "proxy"                  : {
                                          "address"                    : null,
                                          "password"                   : null,
                                          "port"                       : 80,
                                          "type"                       : "NONE",
                                          "username"                   : null,
                                          "connectMethodPrefered"      : false,
                                          "preferNativeImplementation" : false,
                                          "resolveHostName"            : false
                                         },
              "enabled"                : true,
              "pac"                    : false,
              "rangeRequestsSupported" : true,
              "reconnectSupported"     : true
             },
 "banlist" : "[]",
 "class"   : "jd.controlling.proxy.NoProxySelector"
}->FILE_UNAVAILABLE
That last line seems to indicate that the file is unavailable but I can perfectly download the file directly from the website. Could it be the plugin that needs to be updated ?
I have not done anything to my JD installation, I've requested update but no update is available

Linux mint 20.2
No VPN
Firewall ? Ahemmm actually no idea the firewall is myself, maybe UFW is installed and activated... But it would have been since years now.
Old 26.02.2023, 21:59
I will play nice!

I am having the same issues on mac.
Also, the file goes to status "Untrusted error 'file not found'" after many tries..

Please help
Old 26.02.2023, 22:40
Junior Loader

Same issue here in Germany. I do use a VPN as this is necessary in Germany due to Geo-Blocking but has always worked fine. Files are downloaded easily through the Browser. Hope they fix this soon.
Old 27.02.2023, 00:49
Baby Loader

Same issue too. Reinstalled the app still gives retry error hope jdownloader fix this
Old 27.02.2023, 02:33
Modem User

Same here!
Old 27.02.2023, 04:08
JD Legend

Same here and yes for at least two days

My log file is 20.02.23 21.08.39 <--> 26.02.23 20.01.49 jdlog://3733311370661/

The links work fine in Firefox after one selects the download button but JD itself is not allowing them to DL for whatever reason.

And the links are here:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 27.02.2023, 13:21
Modem User

Same issue for me.
Old 27.02.2023, 13:35
Community Manager

We're working on it.

No need for further reports.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 27.02.2023, 13:35
Junior Loader

Was working one week ago but now I face same problem

edit sorry i posted this at the same time as above manager reply

Last edited by fbforums1; 27.02.2023 at 13:35. Reason: update
Old 27.02.2023, 15:43
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
We're working on it.

No need for further reports.
Thank you, good and noble sir! =]
Old 28.02.2023, 21:12
Baby Loader

not yet fix till nowx)
Old 01.03.2023, 10:27
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by julodegracia View Post
not yet fix till nowx)
Obviously not.

I'am locking this thread until we got news.

No new reports needed! Please do not open new threads regarding zippyshare until this thread gets re-opened!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.03.2023, 03:33
Modem User

Unhappy Issues With ZippyShare

Hi, For a long time I've been using Jdownloader2 for My downloads Inluding Zippyshare, but since the last update when I try to download from this service the App won't let me download anything, also I cant add my credentials from zippyshare, please fix this issue

Last edited by Dr4goonD3mon; 03.03.2023 at 03:34. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 03.03.2023, 12:04
Modem User

Default Zippyshare "retry in 15 minutes" error

Hi! I saw many threads about this issue but none seems to have a fix for it... also my english is pretty rough so hard time to understand

I'm trying to use JD2 to download several parts on Zippyshare, but all those parts got this "retry in 15 minutes" error...

JD2 freshly reinstalled on W11 latest update

Here's the log:
03.03.23 11.44.01 <--> 03.03.23 11.48.53 jdlog://0063311370661/

I hope I'm in the correct category and sorry if not...

thx and have a nice day
Old 03.03.2023, 16:41
DSL Light User

Hi, this is a known issue and they are working on it.

No timeline mentioned.

Please see: https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=92872
Old 04.03.2023, 19:38
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousO2 View Post
Hi, this is a known issue and they are working on it.

No timeline mentioned.

Please see: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Do you know of any temporary alternative to the JD which can open DLCs? I am a loyal JD Fan and will go back to it but I desparatelty need to open a DLC of zippy and dl it..
Old 06.03.2023, 02:35
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Punkt View Post
Do you know of any temporary alternative to the JD which can open DLCs? I am a loyal JD Fan and will go back to it but I desparatelty need to open a DLC of zippy and dl it..

Zippyshare has made some kind of change on their end that seems to foil download managers extracting the actual dl link (accessed by the big orange Download Now button in your browser). Every download manager I have tried experiences the same problem. If it downloads anything, it's a tiny little html file. None of them grab the actual file.

I take it you're someone who posts zippyshare links on a forum and has a complete list of them in .dlc form, which you run through JD every 3-4 weeks so they don't expire. Right? That's my situation. Luckily I did the list only two days before this problem started. I have a few more weeks of breathing room for them to fix it.

Last edited by deadman; 06.03.2023 at 05:24.
Old 06.03.2023, 18:11
JD Beta

I confirm I see the problem too - that said, zippyshare is so fast that using that one host in the browser doesn't bother me much.

Citadin
Old 06.03.2023, 21:30
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman View Post
Zippyshare has made some kind of change on their end that seems to foil download managers extracting the actual dl link (accessed by the big orange Download Now button in your browser). Every download manager I have tried experiences the same problem. If it downloads anything, it's a tiny little html file. None of them grab the actual file.

I take it you're someone who posts zippyshare links on a forum and has a complete list of them in .dlc form, which you run through JD every 3-4 weeks so they don't expire. Right? That's my situation. Luckily I did the list only two days before this problem started. I have a few more weeks of breathing room for them to fix it.
IDM still works with Zippyshare. I can download the full file.
Of course, IDM doesn't do batch downloads so I really won't be using it but it does work.
Old 07.03.2023, 00:59
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadin View Post
I confirm I see the problem too - that said, zippyshare is so fast that using that one host in the browser doesn't bother me much.

Citadin
Stopping batch downloads appears to be the purpose of their changes. If you're only dealing with a handful of links it may be okay to use the browser. But sharing large files over zippyshare (like a complete bluray disc) means a whole lot of links, 50 or more. You don't want to do those one at a time in your browser!

As the uploader sharing those files, the only way to keep your links from expiring after 30 days is to compile a .dlc of all of them, and leave JD to download the entire list once a month - either overnight or while you're at work. I can surmise that perhaps they want fewer large files being shared.
Old 08.03.2023, 18:41
Junior Loader

Quote:

Okay.. actually no, I just want to download dlcs which contain about 150 links each :/
Old 10.03.2023, 16:33
I will play nice!

Default Link analysis & ZippyShare

Hi,

Just trying to download from Zippyshare, all links don't start anymore, you only get "Retry in 15 minutes". It was working fews weeks ago.

Also, is it possible to decrypt this kind of urls ?
- **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
- **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It doesn't work even if you use "start deep link analyse".

Cheers + thanks
Old 11.03.2023, 02:54
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Punkt View Post
Okay.. actually no, I just want to download dlcs which contain about 150 links each :/

Yes, I can see where that would be tedious one at a time in the browser.
Old 11.03.2023, 19:47
Modem User

I have the same problem.

I tried multiple other file-downloaders, they can't crack the linkcrypts sadly or if they can, the can't get the real DL link.

I believe there are alternatives in combining pythongscripts that read out linkcrypt and there are some downloaders that are able to read zippy, but most of these dont work together, even if I put different lists together.

guess until jdown doesnt fix this, we will have to wait.

Sadly it is either to complicated, or they don't see it as a priority. Propably because you can't promote premium accounts there (which I guess is the main income for jdownloader, no offense here to the devs)

:unsure:
Old 11.03.2023, 23:01
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trum View Post
I have the same problem.

I tried multiple other file-downloaders, they can't crack the linkcrypts sadly or if they can, the can't get the real DL link.

I believe there are alternatives in combining pythongscripts that read out linkcrypt and there are some downloaders that are able to read zippy, but most of these dont work together, even if I put different lists together.

guess until jdown doesnt fix this, we will have to wait.

Sadly it is either to complicated, or they don't see it as a priority. Propably because you can't promote premium accounts there (which I guess is the main income for jdownloader, no offense here to the devs)

:unsure:
As I said, they are on vacation:

On Vacation! Im Urlaub!
Start: 02.03.2023
End: TBA
Old 12.03.2023, 16:29
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trum View Post
You can, just as I can.
Use one to decrypt the dlc to plain text links and then use mansuf zippyshare-downloader to download the list. Simple...
Old 12.03.2023, 17:48
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
You can, just as I can.
Use one to decrypt the dlc to plain text links and then use mansuf zippyshare-downloader to download the list. Simple...
There is a zippyshare-downloader? Is this the zdownloader? How does that one work?
If I dl it from github it quickly opens the window and immediately closes it again.
Old 12.03.2023, 22:38
Modem User

Buenas tardes, disculpen desde la ultima actualizacion presento anomalias con zippyshare y mediafire, hoy esta el mismo problema con uptobox que funcionaba con normalidad, me aparece el mensaje retry in 15 minutes, alguien puede ayudarme??
Old 13.03.2023, 00:50
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
You can, just as I can.

I can get zippyshare-downloader but how can you dl an entire list of plain text links with a single command? I don't know what mansuf is.
Old 13.03.2023, 06:26
Junior Loader

Quote:
I can get zippyshare-downloader but how can you dl an entire list of plain text links with a single command? I don't know what mansuf is.
Code:
zippyshare_downloader urls.txt
put all urls in the text file.

Mansuf is zippshare_downloader dev.
Old 13.03.2023, 17:51
Junior Loader

so I managed to create a .txt file with the dlc with a website. How do I implement this file into zdownloader? zdownloader doenst even open for me neither on Mac nor Windows.. Is there another downloader? I tried Uget but find no solution to insert a txt file..
Old 14.03.2023, 15:07
Community Manager

Merged zippyshare threads.

The problem has been fixed. Please wait for us to release that fix.

Bitte auf das nächste CORE-Update warten!

Please wait for the next CORE-Update!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.03.2023, 22:39
Modem User

thx for the update

Last edited by zerkanz; 17.03.2023 at 21:24.
Old 15.03.2023, 04:51
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerkanz View Post
why they don't care ? I can't believe I paid premium for this service. My god never again !
arent you reading? dev said its fixed just wait for the release.
Old 15.03.2023, 05:22
I will play nice!

Default dlc works but with a different downloader

get the dlc, **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... upload container and then use freerapid 1.0beta . when you copy the link it auto detects it, sorry if this isn't allowed just what i found out that works!
Old 15.03.2023, 06:08
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerkanz View Post
why they don't care ? I can't believe I paid premium for this service. My god never again !
Paid premium? Lol. If you're gonna lie, make sure that you research first. Go to other download managers, no one needs you here you impatient imbecile.