JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 29.01.2018, 22:01
Bandwidth Beast

Default Fshare.vn (folder) Plugin Broken

Fshare just upgrades to a brand new version for the whole website (version 3).

29.01.18 14.58.17 <--> 29.01.18 15.00.30 jdlog://7143354433151/

Example Links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.fshare.vn/file/985R67774OTT
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.fshare.vn/file/TF89NV0HZT

Premium account sent to pspzockerscene, raztoki, and tony2long
:)

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by HieuDo; 31.01.2018 at 19:27. Reason: add extra example link
Old 30.01.2018, 09:42
English Supporter

Account login is fixed, download is still not possible, how do you download with / without account with browser?
Old 30.01.2018, 12:56
Bandwidth Beast

The English website version has a bug. So I switch back to Vietnamese website version in my premium account. So we can download with the browsers now.

Screencast English version after I click download button: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Screencast Vietnamese version after I click download button: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by HieuDo; 30.01.2018 at 13:36. Reason: add screencasts
Old 30.01.2018, 14:21
English Supporter

Seems very similar, both have X, means error, right?
BTW, I've just checked, download that link with your account works without changing download codes.
Old 30.01.2018, 15:56
Bandwidth Beast

Newest logs:
30.01.18 05.38.31 <--> 30.01.18 10.11.56 jdlog://9273354433151/
30.01.18 05.38.31 <--> 30.01.18 09.26.49 jdlog://4173354433151/
30.01.18 05.38.31 <--> 30.01.18 09.10.23 jdlog://9073354433151/

Dead Fshare links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

However, the link is added to JD2. Can you please make JD2 won't add dead links?

---Another problem---

This link is working, but JD2 shows "Host problem?"

Screenshot: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Screencast (JD2 show "Host porblem?" on a lot links): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

same problem with those links:

Last edited by HieuDo; 30.01.2018 at 23:21. Reason: add screencast
Old 30.01.2018, 17:00
JD Manager

Old 31.01.2018, 06:06
English Supporter

@HieuDo
Not found links will show not found.
Host problem because of 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable, some of those are from /site/location?lang=en, trying without English version now. Please restart JD to clear up the log then try again.
Old 31.01.2018, 16:22
Bandwidth Beast

31.01.18 09.16.11 <--> 31.01.18 09.19.33 jdlog://2614354433151/

I demo file fc2-739173_hd.mp4 as an example in the clip. JD2 shows Host problem?, But I can open the link as normal via Chrome. I am using Vietnamese version (not English version).

Clip: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

the link I use in the clip: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 31.01.2018, 16:55
English Supporter

The log shows many of these messages:

{"errors":{"linkcode":["Too many download sessions."]}}
{"errors":{"linkcode":["Quá nhiều phiên tải"]}}
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

How many maximum simultaneous downloads do you set?

With browser, you can only start next download after a few seconds.

Last edited by tony2long; 31.01.2018 at 17:00.
Old 31.01.2018, 18:00
Bandwidth Beast

Log: 31.01.18 09.16.11 <--> 31.01.18 10.52.38 jdlog://4024354433151/

New clip: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I demo file fc2-739173_hd.mp4 again on the new clip. First I haven't downloaded anything from Fshare even on my Chrome. Then I start download the Fshare link by JD2. But it still shows the error.

My setup

Last edited by HieuDo; 31.01.2018 at 18:03.
Old 31.01.2018, 18:25
English Supporter

Please reduce max sim dl per host, maybe start with 1, like when you do with browser.
If you get the correct number, we will change it in the code.

Last edited by tony2long; 31.01.2018 at 18:43.
Old 31.01.2018, 19:20
Bandwidth Beast

My new setup: --> <-- I have a [img] tag here

Demo clip: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** at new setup still Host problem?

Demo clip 2: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** I restart JD2, then force download ONLY ONE Fshare link at new setup

Debug log: 31.01.18 12.38.35 <--> 31.01.18 12.40.07 jdlog://1724354433151/

Last edited by HieuDo; 31.01.2018 at 20:05.
Old 01.02.2018, 14:41
English Supporter

Free download works now, error handling has been updated, but I still don't know why do we get "Quá nhiều phiên tải / Too many download sessions" or how to avoid / clear it.
BTW, your premium account is expired.
Old 02.02.2018, 15:47
Bandwidth Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Please reduce max sim dl per host, maybe start with 1, like when you do with browser.
If you get the correct number, we will change it in the code.
Can you change max sim download on Fshare to 2 in the code? So I can test it, then I will report later.

Debug log: 01.02.18 08.31.20 <--> 02.02.18 08.41.17 jdlog://9205354433151/

Last edited by HieuDo; 02.02.2018 at 16:10.
Old 02.02.2018, 17:46
English Supporter

Sorry, I was wrong, didn't check the code before, it is set to -1.
Your picture confirms that, only 4th row was downloading.

Maybe when download is finish, server doesn't detect that, maybe you need to ask / report that to their support.
Old 05.02.2018, 00:24
Bandwidth Beast

JD2 doesn't crab folder links

log: 02.02.18 23.38.09 <--> 04.02.18 17.25.04 jdlog://1636354433151/

Example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

------another problem---------

This link ( **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** ) is working. but JD2 shows Unknown

Log: 02.02.18 23.38.09 <--> 04.02.18 17.57.37 jdlog://9636354433151/ (heavy log, I think because I crabbed a ton of links. )

Last edited by HieuDo; 05.02.2018 at 01:03.
Old 05.02.2018, 17:54
Community Manager

Hey guys,

I've fixed folder support.

Do you know whether they have folders with subfolders or not?
Do you have an example-folder with 100- or more files?

Regarding account related issues:
To fix them, we need your fshare.vn logindata.

GreeZ psp
EDIT

@HieuDo
I've fixed the login but cannot download via account (same via browser):
"Quá nhiều phiên tải"

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 05.02.2018 at 18:28.
Old 06.02.2018, 23:15
Community Manager

I'am still able to reproduce the premium download "Quá nhiều phiên tải
ĐÓNG" issue but it happens via browser too.
I wasc not able to download via your account.

Other users reported this issue as solved ...

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 14.02.2018, 04:09
Bandwidth Beast

Exclamation Those links are working fine. But JD2 doesn't show file names and file size.

Those example links are working fine. But JD2 doesn't show file names and file size.

Debug Log: 13.02.18 20.23.32 <--> 13.02.18 21.08.55 jdlog://6780454433151/

Example Links:

Last edited by HieuDo; 14.02.2018 at 04:13.
Old 14.02.2018, 13:16
JD Manager

Log shows that fshare Servers responds with
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
Issue happens when too many requests. Wait for next update so JDownloader reduces number of requests/time