JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 12.10.2010, 00:24
icebrain

Default Remote Control and Comment

Hi!

I'm trying to arrange a fully automated system for download, extracting and tagging files.

What I do to download the files, is pass the HTML page URL to JDownloader, which then parses the multiple file hosting links, which are all mirrors of the same file.

Now, I need to somehow associate the downloaded files to the HTML page URL they've come from, to allow other operations after the download.

I've thought of including that URL in the package Comment, and then use Info Writer plugin to write that comment to a text file besides the downloaded file.

My problem is that the Remote Control plugin doesn't seem to have any way to set the package's comment.

Is there a way to do this?
Old 12.10.2010, 00:55
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebrain View Post
My problem is that the Remote Control plugin doesn't seem to have any way to set the package's comment.
Will be added - please be patient

-------------------------------------------

Besucht meinen Entwicklerblog: mike-bonn.de
Old 12.10.2010, 02:58
icebrain

Ok, just checking if I had missed something. Thanks.
Old 12.10.2010, 06:47
JD English Support (inactive)

@ vivalostioz,

I apologize if these are already present and I have missed them. Either (1) or (2) are necessary for some user requests (otherwise, sed-like editing is necessary).

Please provide feedback. Which of these should become Feature Requests in the Bugtracker?

1) Please also add a command to read all of the text in a file into LinkGrabber (and do the normal LG processing)
This could be "/action/add/file/%X%", where %X% is the path to the file (absolute or relative to the JD directory). This would also do the normal search for passwords.
If no package name has been specified, the file name would be the package name. All files read from the text file would be in the same package.

2) Please add a command to read all of the (Newline separated lines) in a text file into LG with no filtering for known hosts and decrypters.
This could be "/action/add/linksfile/%X%", where %X% is the path to the file (absolute or relative to the JD directory).
If no package name has been specified, the file name would be the package name.
All files read from the text file would be in the same package.

3) Please add a command to read all of the data in an XML file (the same format as generated by "/get/grabber/list" and the equivalent for downloads).

3a) Eventually, this format should include the package name, package download directory, package extraction directory, package password list, Link Host code, Link filename, Link URLs (encoded as in CNL2 for protected links), List of downloaded Chunks, Checksum, Length, Status (does not include current action), and Comment.

We should be able to save all downloads to an XML file and reconstitute the Links List part of the Database from the file.
The same format as a Package, but contained in a Package). An assembly represents an archive (to extract or merge). An Assembly may contain Links and Mirrors.

3c) Mirrors (collections of links). Each Mirror may have an entry indicating that all of the links are known to be identical (no differences in the binary format of the file - Same Length and Checksum). Mirrors may contain Links and Mirrors (the outer mirror will not have the "identical" entry.

4) Reading and Writing an XML file for all settings. This would allow backup and restore of user settings independent of the Links List. Sample entities include:
<JDSettings> ... </JDSettings> (may contain Section's or Set's, no entries)
<Section "name"="the name"> ... </Section>
</Set "name"="the name", "type"=[int, string, hex], "value"="the value>
Old 12.10.2010, 09:54
JD Legend

My post is related to the future feature which should allow users to add a package comment via remote control

-------------------------------------------

Besucht meinen Entwicklerblog: mike-bonn.de