JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 22.09.2010, 19:12
1ceDemon

Angry Download stop e start from sracth

Hi, dont know if this is where you post about this problem, if not sorry.
We use the jdownloader a long time, never had problems with it until a few days,
first was trying to download a 7GB game divided into seven shares, until he fell to third party without any problem, but when he started fourth part it has fallen to about 50MB and appeared a mistake, and he was carrying a time and then he started down again only this time he started from scratch again.
Well I stopped the download and left without downloading anything for about two days, returned to and download other files and errors began to appear as "incomplete download" and "server Limited, was going about 2 minutes and then it started to download again so which again from scratch. I do not know what happened, and until now could not solve this problem, I have done everything, jdownloader already reinstalled, reinstalled java. Please help me, I really want to continue using jdownloader is the best program I've ever used so far.
I await answers.

Here is the log:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/12716

Last edited by Jiaz; 23.09.2010 at 11:32.
Old 23.09.2010, 08:21
JD English Support (inactive)

1) Whenever you post a log, make sure to include the links (URLs) that you used.
2) Your reconnect is not working correctly. Please double the times in Reconnect -> Advanced.
3) Please read and apply the instructions in "Required Patch and recommended antivirus".
4) Your posted log does not contain enough information (other than the reconnect problem) to diagnose anything. Please post sample links and a log that uses them.
Old 23.09.2010, 08:28

Do Not Post the Same Message Twice

Threads merged.
Old 23.09.2010, 11:32
JD Manager

hehe. sorry but why did yo use your router login as proxy please disable the proxy and restart jd
Old 25.09.2010, 17:15
1ceDemon

Just me again, I'm sorry for you first placed second post I wanted to get one without the other I want to post, well I fis everything you instructed me and nothing worked, the only thing that can not fix was the reconnection, but the I understand she used to be able to download without waiting the 15 minustos server.
As I did not want to be without Jdownloader why he is the only download manager that meets my needs I decided to format the pc because I thought that something that you could've flipped caused the problem but to no avail surprise nothing, after you have reinstalled the jdownloader I put a file to download more or less for 11 hours after waking up this morning had not downloaded or 20%, and the message appeared incomplete download. He continues to do the same thing, low for a few minutes and then restart from scratch.
The URL I posted here is another file that failed.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

is the log file that contains the others who tried to download and test it.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/12973

And now what do I do please help me.
Old 26.09.2010, 08:39

The log appears to show that the download was interrupted. This is usually because of a delay caused by an antivirus, too many connections, or other programs also using bandwidth. As a free user, you should only expect to be able to download 400MB files from MU (I know that they say 1024MB), because they cannot seem to keep up with the load on large files. The old limit was 400MB and I believe that still works.

As an experiment, please sign-up for a free MU account, enter the information into JD as if you have a premium account, and then try the download again.

After you have completed or aborted a download, MU requires a 15 minute wait before a new connection is attempted. However, since MU is a resumable host, the next release of JD will retry the download starting at the end of the initial download and evntually download the whole thing.

You might try changing to the Nightly release to test this.
Old 27.09.2010, 15:38
1ceDemon

Well I changed the antivirus that was the Microsoft Security Essentials and put Eset Nod 32, jdownloader improved 50%, he stopped to restart the download from scratch, but still showing up the downloaded messages and incomplete "without permission to write to the hard drive ", and the download hangs sometimes, it gets stuck at one speed and did not leave her.
And now what will that is causing these problems please help me.
Old 27.09.2010, 16:26
1ceDemon

\ O / Thanks for the help all of you jdownloader, I think the problem is resolved, could set the reconnection and while the problems were resolved before vo is on the lookout, anything I post here again I thank you again.
Old 28.09.2010, 08:33

Are you saying that MS-SE was causing problems that ESET does not?
Old 28.09.2010, 16:37
1ceDemon

Hi, yes I believe that soon after switching antivirus JDownloader resume stopped downloads from zero.
But what I thought it was over did not stop the errors from incomplete download speeds and crashes have not stopped, the reconnection helped take longer to download than the problem of incomplete aparecese, but after numerous times he resume the downloads after crashes appears the error of incomplete download.
I'm out of ideas to solve this problem.
Thanks for the help you have given me.
Old 29.09.2010, 12:15
remi

I don't understand your last post. Are you still having problems?

It would help if you post in your native language and add an English translation. Inserting some full stops in your message might also help.
Old 30.09.2010, 09:48

Please try uninstaling your antivirus and firewall. Download the "Cleanup tool" from the antivirus manufacturer and run it (uninstaling an antivirus does not uninstall the whole thing).

For testing, change your Max.Con.=1, Max.dls.=1 and see if that fixes your disconnection problem. Generally, unless you have a very high speed connection, you should not increase Max.Con.

Run a test at speedtest.com (or a similar site) and report the results here. To convert from Mega-bits/second (reported by the test) to Kilo-Bytes/second (used by most programs and web sites), multiply by 128. Thus 1.5 Mb/s from a speed test is the same as 192 KB/s. At this speed, you would normally set 2 <= Max.Dls <= 4.

You should increase Max.Dls. until you are downloading at close to your tested KB/s.

If this does not fix your problem, then you should find and download a system text program that tests your computer's memory and other hardware.

See the Self Help Index in General Discussion for discussions of antivirus choice and the number of connections to use.