JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16.08.2011, 22:27
Ultra Loader

So this is a FS problem as far as we know, also the JD guys are in touch with them, so it´s just a matter of time, it might take hours, it might take days, but at this point there´s nothing we can do but wait...
Old 16.08.2011, 22:33
silverclaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
Hope you guys that post screnshots have good passwords, as now every user on this forum and google knows your usernames. Make sure you have secure passwords so they can't be hacked by guessing password password123 qwerty etc ;>
Thankswomanbr />
:rolleyes:
Old 16.08.2011, 22:40
bobs79

Default Me too

Hello,

im getting the same problem as well, just says connecting and nothing happens.

Bob
Old 16.08.2011, 22:51
rocker2499

same problem here, can't download fileserve by JD, it go to "Disconnect" statue. Server is error will retry later message for premium login, premium account here.

Filesonic and Megaupload i also use premium, working fine no prob on Jdownloader confirmed.

copied the fileserve link try on IDM working fast no problem, real fast. Browser download working fine no prob.

Shame that i have queqe up to 2223 links in JD.. for fileserve link gota start new queqe list again on IDM.

Fix it please, this is JD and fileserve problem. Not IDM or normal browser.
Old 16.08.2011, 22:54
rocker2499

IDM internet download manager is working fine man, use it for a while first before the JD team fix this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeJD View Post
Exactly same problem here, sometime in the morning it was fine, i mean JD showed my premium account, now it´s back to Server Error, will retry later.

But even when it showed premium i could barely download from FS.

It´s really annoying, u pay for a premium account, u have JD to get the best out of it, and it doesn´t work.

By the way, i just tryied with Cryptload a few FS links and it works perfectly:huh::huh:

I hope the JD guys find a solution.

Edit . Cryptload not working either :-(
Old 16.08.2011, 22:58
Polish Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker2499 View Post
IDM internet download manager is working fine man, use it for a while first before the JD team fix this problem.
Because IDM probably doesn't use fileserve API.
Old 16.08.2011, 23:20
Ultra Loader

I´m still downloading like 200gb from MU, once they are done if FS+JD doesn´t work i think i´ll try IDM for sure.
Old 16.08.2011, 23:22
English Supporter

Once again this is fileserver.com hoster issue as their API has problems. This is NOT jdownloader's fault. The only work around would be writing an alternative login and download procedure if this isn't resolved by fileserve group. We use API's as this is the cleanest method to download from hosters as changes to website html doesn't break plugins / downloads. If not resolved within reasonable time frame (by fileserve.com) I'm sure one of the developers will publish alternative download method.

Time will tell....

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 16.08.2011 at 23:31.
Old 16.08.2011, 23:23
JD Legend

when you guys going to update it with the new plugin?
Old 16.08.2011, 23:49
zixer92

Tyler you can be sure that the team behind jdownloader wants us to use jdownloader so if they can they will be sure our downloads are problem free So it is clearly with fileserve the problem lies.

And btw fileserve is a bad site. If you wanna try them be sure to use paypal so you can atleast cancel your payment. I paid by credit card and they auto-extend the premium membership and charge money from the card. I have mailed them and no response.
Old 16.08.2011, 23:50
Rich

It seems to be happening again tonight, it worked for most of today, so it seems to be night times that it doesn't work.
Old 17.08.2011, 01:40
JD Legend

I don't pay for crap like that anyway, I just made enough money using fileserve to exchange it for premium lol.
Old 17.08.2011, 01:51
Samsonator

Default Same Issue

Uk user here and same issue, some infrequent connections earlier today and yesterday with slow speeds and now absolutely no connections and constant connecting... status. Here's hoping for a fix soon
Old 17.08.2011, 01:57
Bags

Same problem here in the USA. Still occurring. Will monitor this thread. Thanks!
Old 17.08.2011, 02:07
bakerboy

Just registered to post that I'm a FS premium account user and I'm having the exact same issues. I'm in FL using Brighthouse cable modem service if anyone cares. Hope this gets resolved soon.
Old 17.08.2011, 02:29
qwertz

Its the same every where but i am not so sure if FILESERVE is really interested to work things out with Jdownloader.
Old 17.08.2011, 03:13
Rich

If fileserve ignore the problems, drop them. They'll soon care if they lose a ton of money each month.
Old 17.08.2011, 03:47
donleroy

I'm also having the same problems. Today I can't download at all with JD. I can load through browser just fine. I have a premium account & I contacted Fileserve but have heard nothing back. Hope this gets fixed. I hope this doesn't end up like Rapidshare.
Old 17.08.2011, 04:02
Rich

It wouldn't be so bad if they actually bothered to reply to help emails so we knew what was going on.
Old 17.08.2011, 05:19
eval

Same issue here too (I am from Canada). Been like this for a couple of nights.
Closed Thread