JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 03.01.2010, 01:57
vertigoanduminas

Default JD Unrar ignores custom location/deletes .rars without extract.

It seems that JD Unrar is broken at the moment, but if not, please let me know what's wrong.

I have one package of 83 RS links with green checkmark, and they have been removed from my computer and there is no file extracted anywhere (I've searched everywhere). Sometimes extraction works, but it uses the same directory as the .rars, not the drive selected in settings. Sometimes (with small files) extract works fine, and uses the "Extract to" directory, but never with large packages.

Here are my settings:
Use customized extraction path, Extract to G:\, Delete archives after successful extraction.
Use sub-path, Sub-Path %PACKAGENAME%, Ask for unknown passwords?, and Deep-Extraction
Old 03.01.2010, 12:02
remi

Cool

If you want to help the developers find this particular bug, it might be useful to upload a detailed log.

Look here for logging instructions.

After you've reproduced the error, please, disable the JD Unrar add-on and use a tool that you can control completely.
Old 03.01.2010, 19:35
vertigoanduminas

I have been logging, and the weird thing is it mentions loading the .dlc, and working on all the links from 83 to 05 (they were loaded backwards), but there is no more mention after part05. I never cleared the log, it just stops talking about it.

However, the download list showed all links completed (I believe they said "Loaded via" not CRC), but there were no .rars or extracted files.

Here's the last relevant entry in the log:
------------------------ Thread: 1193 -----------------------
1193 1/3/10 8:09:28 AM - INFO [java_downloader] -> Start working on *********.part05.rar
1193 1/3/10 8:09:28 AM - FINER [java_downloader] -> Cookie Login

I did have success the second time, the package (and two others) completed and self extracted themselves (I turned off auto-delete). The .rars were left alone, the files extracted to the correct folder. However, one package didn't extract itself, one with 2 files "CRC-check ok", most with "Loaded via 121...", and some just blank (all green checks). It seems that it only works if the packages are undisturbed (i.e. disable then enable, or restart JDownloader) from Lingrabber to completion.

Last edited by vertigoanduminas; 03.01.2010 at 19:58.
Old 04.01.2010, 13:33
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigoanduminas View Post
It seems that it only works if the packages are undisturbed (i.e. disable then enable, or restart JDownloader) from Lingrabber to completion.
Could you please elaborate on this?
Old 04.01.2010, 17:26
vertigoanduminas

It may be working now, since the last dozen packages extracted by themselves, but it was ignoring some.

It seemed that the ones that downloaded completely and didn't extract were ones that had been missing links, and thus were modified before completing, or contained only that last few links (i.e. a package with the last 3 .rars of a file spanning 80 would complete the download, but since there were only 3, it wouldn't realize it was a full archive.

Since I turned off auto-delete, that issue hasn't happened anymore, and I'm just scared to use it again, so I'll manually clean up my linklists. It is safer anyway i guess.
Old 05.01.2010, 12:33
remi

Cool

Yes, you issue is typical. jD doesn't support download sets. jD can't detect that a file of a download set is missing.