JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 18.11.2010, 17:16
BugMeNot Account

Default rapidshare.com - online links parsed wrong and marked as offline

This is an example link:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It seems there is more then one problem.

the link grabber marks dem as offline.

in the list they appear as http links.

it cuts away the "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** part so they look like

#!download|581tg|429828501|weeds612.part1.rar|104857

this is wired. i think thats the reason why the marked as http links. and its only logic that thea appear as offline.

it looks like the parser is doing something wrong.
Old 19.11.2010, 21:44
achilleas.k

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
1) Please use your system tools to make sure that your internet drivers are correct. Even though you are using Linux, an antivirus scan might be a good idea.

2) Do your downloaded archives contain "Recovery records"? That can fix your archives as they are being extracted. Also check whether you get any warnings when downloading with a browser.

3) Try un-ticking Settings -> Downloads & Connections -> SFV / CRC check when possible. See if that helps.
I ended up disabling the CRC check (point 3) just to keep it from bugging me. If a file is broken I'll figure it out after it's done I guess. None of them were broken anyway.
Old 20.11.2010, 14:35
remi

If you can find a hash for the files you download you can check them manually as well.

@buggsy

Did you try that link in your browser?
Old 22.11.2010, 11:14
greg111

"Stop Flooding our servers" message on RS - is patch for this ?

Last edited by greg111; 22.11.2010 at 11:17.
Old 22.11.2010, 12:42
Leomuck

Using Rapidshare with JDownloader I noticed a strange phenomenon. Let me explain:

I have the following Rapidshare URL (gotten from the Rapidshare UI Filemanager):

Rapidshare automatically redirects me to the following URL:

The problem is: if I copy the first URL into JDownloader, the file is being found. But if I copy the second URL (the one Rapidshare redirected me to), the file will be displayed as "Offline", although it is exactly the same file and the URL is just a bit modified.

It is indeed very annoying. If you click several Rapidshare links, you can't just copy the URLs from the adress line in your browser. You have to copy the links being shown at the Rapidshare page. Here is an example:

The link from the adress bar of my browser won't work. According to JD the file is offline. Moreover JD shows a wrong file size.

The link at the bottom does work. JD finds and downloads it, without any kind of problems.

Here is a log:
Quote:
------------------------ Thread: 17 -----------------------
17 22.11.10 11:21:34 - FINER [java_downloader] -> load plugin: jd.plugins.hoster.DirectHTTP

------------------------ Thread: 18 -----------------------
18 22.11.10 11:22:01 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> OnlineCheck: 1 links
18 22.11.10 11:22:01 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> OnlineCheck: Check 1 links
18 22.11.10 11:22:01 - FINEST [java_downloader] ->
-->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
----------------Request------------------
GET /cgi-bin/rsapi.cgi?sub=checkfiles_v1&files=432393058&filenames=Melon_Cat__184_x_184_.jpg&incmd5=1 HTTP/1.1
Accept-Language: de, en-gb;q=0.9, en;q=0.8
Host: api.rapidshare.com
Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Accept-Encoding: gzip
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042523 Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) Firefox/3.0.10
Connection: close
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache

----------------Response------------------
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:22:02 GMT
P3P: CP="ALL DSP COR CURa ADMa DEVa TAIa PSAa PSDa IVAa IVDa CONa TELa OUR STP UNI NAV STA PRE"
Content-Length: 85
Connection: close
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Cache-Control: no-cache
Thread 17 showed up after I added the non-working URL, Thread 18 after I added the working URL.

Has anyone may got an idea about this? My Rapidshare Plugin doesn't seem to be outdated, it is version 12996. What I see, the issue seems to be that JD doesn't recognize the non-working URL as a Rapidshare link (JD shows "http links").

P.S. Oh, for the case you want to try out: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Leo
Old 22.11.2010, 12:52
willemijns

on every filehoster, JD manages only official URL, for RS it begin by "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** it is this only kind of URL jD is able to manage... other form of other URL give an error....

in others words, you try to enter an URL which is on the middle of a process => will never work
Old 22.11.2010, 13:02
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leomuck View Post
It is indeed very annoying. If you click several Rapidshare links, you can't just copy the URLs from the adress line in your browser. You have to copy the links being shown at the Rapidshare page.
jD expects external links and transforms them automatically to internal links. Why do you want to work with RS's internal links?

It's possible that I don't understand your issue, because the only link that I can test isn't even recognised by jD's Linkgrabber and RS reports in my browser that there currently are no free download slots.
Old 22.11.2010, 13:06
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg111 View Post
"Stop Flooding our servers" message on RS - is patch for this ?
You should update your RS plugin. Restart jD twice and test again.
Old 22.11.2010, 13:54
greg111

Quote:
You should update your RS plugin. Restart jD twice and test again.
Unfortunatly jd show message "no available new updates".Version RS plugin is 12996, ver. jd is 0.9.580
Old 22.11.2010, 14:10
Leomuck

Alright. It might not be a bug then, but a feature.

Still it is annoying a bit. When I've opened like 8 tabs while each tab has opened a Rapidshare URL, it'd be nice if i'd be able to easily copy the links from the adress bar.

But when I open a RS link in the browser, RS redirects me to the "internal URL" (right?) which is like '... rapidshare.com/#!download|126dt|432393058|Melon_Cat__184_x_184_.jpg|14', meaning that I cannot copy the link adress directly from the adress bar of my browser. Though that'd be nice indeed.

Do you understand? I know those lines are not phrased very well, sorry for that.

I'll just try one more time to explain. Example:
Spoiler:

(example image)

I visit a page giving me 8 RS links (link 1 ... link 8). But this page doesn't offer me links which I could copy, it only gives me buttons. One button for one link. So I click every link button, therefore my browser opens 8 tabs. Now in each of those tabs a Rapidshare link has opened and in each of those tabs will I be redirected to the internal versions of the links. So when I want to add those 8 links to JD, I can't just copy them from the adress bar because the adress bar now includes the inernal links, not the external ones.

Consequence: In each tab I have to manually copy the link from the RS page (see example image: marker 2) which is circuitous in my eyes.

Isn't there a way to by-pass this?

P.S. I am very sure that it was once possible to copy links directly from the adress bar. But it was definitely before RS changed there URL format to something with |, # and !.

Last edited by Think3r; 23.11.2010 at 21:16. Reason: Pic in spoiler now
Old 22.11.2010, 14:19
remi

Please provide example links for the pages where you find these links.
Old 22.11.2010, 14:22
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg111 View Post
Unfortunatly jd show message "no available new updates".Version RS plugin is 12996, ver. jd is 0.9.580
Please, use File -> Restart twice. Plug-ins are updated when you start jD, not with the usual update function.
Old 22.11.2010, 15:19
Leomuck

Just imagine a button which redirects you to an external Rapidshare URL when clicking. Now when the Rapidshare page loads it'll redirect you to the internal URL which you cannot copy into JD.

Anyway, this isn't a "one-case-only" issue. Generally, if you load an external Rapidshare URL in your browser (like 'rapidshare.com/files/..'), it'll always redirect you to the internal URL (like 'rapidshare.com/!#download|..'). So you could never add links to JD by copying the URL out of the adress bar. But that used to work earlier, didn't it?

Edit
Alright, here is an example.

wp1051849.wp082.webpack.hosteurope.de/test.html (add "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** in front, I cannot add links here which are displayed for public)

Have a look at the source of this simple page:
Code:
<input type="button" value="Download RS file" onClick="self.location.href = '**External links are only visible to Support Staff**" />
When you click the button, you'll be redirected to an external RS link. But as soon as that page opens, Rapidshare will redirect you to the internal version of the link. How'd you possibly copy that link? You cannot make JD accept the URL, so you'll have to copy the external adress manually from the page which is circuitous, I think. It'd be much more comfortable if you could easily copy the URL, wouldn't it?

Last edited by Leomuck; 22.11.2010 at 15:30.
Old 22.11.2010, 16:05
Polish Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leomuck View Post
...But as soon as that page opens, Rapidshare will redirect you to the internal version of the link. How'd you possibly copy that link?
But RS always displays correct link at the top, after the line: "You want to load the following file:".
So copy the correct link not that already converted by RS
Old 22.11.2010, 17:04
Leomuck

Correct! That way I'm doing it at the moment.

I just wondered because I'm pretty sure that URL-copy-thingie worked some weeks ago. It must have worked, actually. I wasn't used to copying the link manually, I always copied from the adress bar. That's why I was surprised that it didn't work anymore. I even thought the Rapidshare plugin wasn't working at all.

But well, if you say that's normal, it's normal. I just posted here because I thought it used to/should be possible. Thanks for your answers
Old 23.11.2010, 12:56
Savyd

Default Rapidshare Files wrong offline status

hey,

mein jdownloader zeigt bei allen rapidshare links an, dass sie offline sind. schon seit einiger zeit ist das so. komisch nur, dass ich sie ohne jdownloader immer noch runterladen kann.. was kann man da machen?

greets
savyd
Old 23.11.2010, 13:00
Savyd

hey,

my jdownloader has a problem with rapidshare files. its allways shows the status message offline, but it is no deal to download them without jdownloader... what is the problem?

greets
savyd
Old 23.11.2010, 13:02
greg111

thx

Last edited by greg111; 23.11.2010 at 13:25. Reason: in the meantime problem solved
Old 23.11.2010, 15:01
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 23.11.2010, 16:35
Savyd

the thing is, that when i use dlcs there is no problem. then the links are online. but if i copy and paste the same links manually(not as dlcs..) into the jdownloader, it shows me that the files are offline. its with all links from rapidshare, so an example link would be useless. my problem is that not all links i need are available as dlcs.. so what can i do?
Old 24.11.2010, 04:24
Savyd

ah ok solved, had to do something with what link i took. from the page its ok, but not from the top..
Old 24.11.2010, 13:07
greg111

After download file from RS and my IP change i must wait 5 min ("Download as free user is currently not possible" - why?How bypass this 5 min wait time or edit period wait time?
Old 24.11.2010, 13:24
remi

It's better than having to wait 1 hour after a download as a free loader.

What happens when you try to download using your browser? Do you see the same wait time?
Old 24.11.2010, 13:30
greg111

Quote:
It's better than having to wait 1 hour after a download as a free loader.
you're absolutely right
Quote:
What happens when you try to download using your browser? Do you see the same wait time?
Is shown known message: "stop flooding our srevers..."
Old 24.11.2010, 14:18
remi

It's possible that you haven't updated your RS plug-in. You can do that by restarting jD twice.
Old 24.11.2010, 21:57
jivetrky

Default Rapidshare, 'check online status' says online, but download says "File not found"

For the last couple days I have been unable to download via Rapidshare, either free or with account.

Linkgrabber checks the links and says they are online but when I click continue, the download page goes through the list and says File not found for each link.

Other hosts are working just fine.

Log file:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/19525
Old 25.11.2010, 11:47
remi

Please, provide some example links.
Old 25.11.2010, 20:15
jivetrky

It's literally any Rapidshare link. I know the links work because I can download them from my browser. But here is one that I tried and it did not work.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 25.11.2010, 23:49
thaniel

i got exactly the same problem. I can download files manually via browser, but not with JDownloader.
Old 26.11.2010, 00:40
RoofingGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivetrky View Post
It's literally any Rapidshare link.
No, not literally "any". I've been downloading from Rapidshare as a free user non-stop for the last few days, since occasional reports of this came up... none of my files have come up as "not found".

Have you updated JD and then restarted it twice? What version of the plugin are you on? What version of Java are you running?
Old 26.11.2010, 04:13
Huntler

Linkgrabber for rapidshare not working fine,
ex url don't work:
-
url is to understand it as an http link
-
-
but if I get the url right will normally:
Old 26.11.2010, 12:12
remi

Please read my post #202.

Your first link is an internal RS link and won't work with jD because jD only uses the proper external RS links.
Old 26.11.2010, 19:22
jivetrky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoofingGuy View Post
No, not literally "any". I've been downloading from Rapidshare as a free user non-stop for the last few days, since occasional reports of this came up... none of my files have come up as "not found".

Have you updated JD and then restarted it twice? What version of the plugin are you on? What version of Java are you running?
I meant any RS link that I try, not applying to everyone.

I have tried updating and it says no updates available. I've also tried restarting twice, was it supposed to DO something when I did this? It didn't seem to do anything different after the second restart.

Java version 6.21 > Just forced update and it said 6.22 was available so I'm installing that now.

Looks like that did the trick...it's working again. Thanks a lot!

On a side note, reinstalling JD made me loose all the Unrar passwords I had in my list :(
Old 26.11.2010, 21:30
JD Manager

fixed linkparsing to correct handle new linkformat, wait for plugin update
Old 27.11.2010, 06:34
jivetrky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
fixed linkparsing to correct handle new linkformat, wait for plugin update
Thanks for the info!

I looks like my problem wasn't fixed previously as I thought; still having issues with some links, but not all.
Old 27.11.2010, 13:34
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivetrky View Post
On a side note, reinstalling JD made me loose all the Unrar passwords I had in my list :(
You should have copied your old \config folder over the new one.
Old 27.11.2010, 17:08
jivetrky

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
You should have copied your old \config folder over the new one.
Definitely something to remember in the future Had a good 30-40 passwords in that list. Now I have to make sure I remember to get them as I get links
Old 27.11.2010, 19:30
JD Legend

9 months later, same problem.
Except this with HOTFILE, not Rapidshare

Download stopped 7372 bytes short after 232 MB.

log at http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/19826

Code:
23 28/11/10 1:13:56 AM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Download not finished. Loaded until now: 243434302/243441674
23 28/11/10 1:13:56 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Error occured: ERROR_DOWNLOAD_FAILED
23 28/11/10 1:13:56 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> A critical Downloaderror occured. Terminate...
23 28/11/10 1:13:56 AM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> ABBORTED BY USER
23 28/11/10 1:13:56 AM - FINER [java_downloader] -> Chunk finished 0 243434302 bytes
Same spelling mistake "ABBORTED" in the error log too.

No, I don't have a torrent running.
No, it isn't antivirus.
No, it isn't cosmic rays.
It's JD disconnecting prematurely.

And note that the only reason I am able to find and follow up the original report of the same problem is that it hasn't been mashed into a giant thread with 500 other posts on different problems.

And it is not just a Rapidshare problem, so please do not merge it into the monster Rapidshare thread.

Last edited by Gweilo; 27.11.2010 at 19:51.
Old 27.11.2010, 21:41
fumantsu

Hello, I have a issue with jdownloader and rapidshare. I have some link that are at https form that are recognized as http links and not as rs links and as result are offline. Is any solution for this?
Old 28.11.2010, 10:23
JD Manager

@all: the plugin update for fixed url parser (new format) will come later this day. just be patient and wait for the update

@Gweilo:
1.) the logfile does not include all log, the important parts are missing
2.) try out the nightly