JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 08.02.2019, 20:31
JD Manager

Is that an app for synology and you can push notifications to it? is it a real message service?
Old 08.02.2019, 21:14
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Is that an app for synology and you can push notifications to it? is it a real message service?
yes, it's an app to connect to your own synology server. you can push notifications using web hooks & slash commands, chat with other users using the app from windows desktop, android & iOS. i think it's not a real message service because you need a synology server for it to work, but it provides what i need after using slack & pushbullet and obtained the same experience. i used slack & pushbullet just to receive push notifications on my cell phones, now, i integrated those to my synology server.
Attached Thumbnails
jdchat.jpg  

Last edited by almanteka; 08.02.2019 at 21:23.
Old 11.02.2019, 12:36
Super Loader

Hi almanteka

Would you mind PMing me about what kind of notifications you're setting this up for? Is it purely for download finished or something else?

I also had this same idea recently, so I've build this functionality into the iOS MyJDownloader app.

In the next iOS update users can simply tick boxes for various push notifications, and the app sets up the event scripter script as needed.

At the moment I provide 11 push notification types (package started, package finished, downloads stopped etc..), but users are free to set up their own custom notifications based on the ones I've made (with mgpai's help), they just won't be able to turn them on/off through the app ui.

I'm interested to know what other types of notifications users are wanting, and if you have any scripts you're willing to share that would be great.
Old 12.02.2019, 12:49
JD Manager

@almanteka: Thanks! Didn't know it before
@Simon: I'm sorry for huge delay :(
Old 13.02.2019, 06:39
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon* View Post
Hi almanteka

Would you mind PMing me about what kind of notifications you're setting this up for? Is it purely for download finished or something else?

I also had this same idea recently, so I've build this functionality into the iOS MyJDownloader app.

In the next iOS update users can simply tick boxes for various push notifications, and the app sets up the event scripter script as needed.

At the moment I provide 11 push notification types (package started, package finished, downloads stopped etc..), but users are free to set up their own custom notifications based on the ones I've made (with mgpai's help), they just won't be able to turn them on/off through the app ui.

I'm interested to know what other types of notifications users are wanting, and if you have any scripts you're willing to share that would be great.
for now, i'm using the notifications for Package Finished and Before a Captcha Challenge triggers. i'm sure that it will work for all the triggers available on jdownloader.
Old 13.02.2019, 10:37
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@Simon: I'm sorry for huge delay :(
Np. Do you have an idea of when you'll be free to look into it for me? Eager to push this version out.