JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 17.10.2017, 23:48
Vacuum Cleaner

Default mega.co.nz Bandwidth Limit Exceeded without end

Hello everybody. I'm using JDwonloader2 and have the problem "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded". Since yesterday I can't download from Mega, because appears this message "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" asking me to wait 5 hours. And after the 5 hours are finished... it asks me to wait 5 more hours. And after them, again and again. Without end.

It isn't that my IP has reached bandwidth limit because in web browser (Chrome and Firefox) I can download perfectly while JDwonloader2 it's saying I must wait 5 hours, I tested in browser and doesn't appears the message "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded".

I reinstalled Jdownloader2. It didn't solve the problem. I tried with free account and no account. Doesn't works. The problems is the same.

So, somebody may help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

Excuse me for my poor English.
Old 18.10.2017, 10:07
JD Manager

JDownloader requests the file in one range and in case that range exceeds the available traffic , you will encounter this error message.
Browser and some other tools use smaller ranges to load the files in many pieces that's why it works with them.

Am I right that the file is a larger one? Can you send link to support@jdownloader.org
Old 18.10.2017, 14:05
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
JDownloader requests the file in one range and in case that range exceeds the available traffic , you will encounter this error message.
Browser and some other tools use smaller ranges to load the files in many pieces that's why it works with them.

Am I right that the file is a larger one? Can you send link to support@jdownloader.org
Hello. I'm sorry but this answer it isn't convincing.

First of all, yes, the file is large (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**), but till now I had never had problems downloading much bigger files. Just this limitation was appearing and it was necessary to wait 5 hours. Now to wait it's useless, because looks like a bug that every 5 hours asks to wait another 5 hours, without end.

Secondly, JDwonloader2 was working perfectly until Sunday, downloading large files.

In third place, I have commented on this problem with other persons who use JDdonwloader2 to download large files and they don't have the same problem as I have.

Fourth, in other old computer that works badly (that's why I don't use it alrady), JDwonloader2 is installed, I checked and it DOWNLOADS large files. So, it seems isn't a problems of JDwonloader in itself, but a problem of MY JDwonloader. For some reason, asks me to wait and wait eternally.

Some another idea?

Regards.
Old 18.10.2017, 14:56
JD Manager

This issue exists for longer time and it highly depends on geo location.
You can try to change plugin settings in Settings-Plugins-search for mega
Maybe it helps for you.
Old 18.10.2017, 18:05
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
This issue exists for longer time and it highly depends on geo location.
You can try to change plugin settings in Settings-Plugins-search for mega
Maybe it helps for you.
Thanks for answer. The point here is that I don't know how to change the plugin of Mega en Settings-Plugins. I searched in Settings-Plugins and nothing about Mega appears there.

Regards.
Old 18.10.2017, 18:18
JD Manager

Settings-Plugins, there is search bar, enter mega
Old 18.10.2017, 23:07
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Settings-Plugins, there is search bar, enter mega
Helo, Thanks for answer. I did it, before writing a message here looking for help. In Settings-Plugins, typed Mega in the search bar, but nothing: no results.

Regards.
Old 19.10.2017, 09:37
JD Manager

Settings-Plugins-search for mega.co.nz
It must be available , else you would not be able to download from mega at all
Old 19.10.2017, 14:02
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Settings-Plugins-search for mega.co.nz
It must be available , else you would not be able to download from mega at all
Ok, sorry, now I found it.

There are several options. I'll dindicate which ones are marked by default:

Check reserved traffic? (Marked)
Use SSL?
Use tmp decrypting file?
Use minimal set of http headers? (Marked)
Use global CDN? (Marked)

Which should change?

Regards.
Old 19.10.2017, 14:23
JD Manager

you could experiment with minimal set of headers and global cdn
Old 19.10.2017, 14:53
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
you could experiment with minimal set of headers and global cdn
No, it didn't work. Could you try the link I reported in this thread? It works for you? (Just checking if it starts or no, no necessary download it entirely)

Regards.
Old 20.10.2017, 10:51
JD Manager

Works fine for me, but as I already said, it highly depends on geo location.
You can try to create a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and send me the logID
maybe I can see something
Old 05.11.2017, 09:40
Paclanc

It happens the same to me. The bandwidth limit exceeded is always there, no matter how many times I change my IP.
Old 06.11.2017, 15:01
JD Manager

Is it a larger file? Can you please provide the link?
Old 07.11.2017, 22:01
Girugamesh

Hello,
having the same problem. the files are 4,90GB each. i can download them at fullspeed without any problems in chrome. location germany. dynamic ip. jdownloader2 won't start at all and gives me "bandwidth limit exceeded". even after a ton of reconnects (new ip). i am too scared to give an example file but i hope i could help with the info.
Old 08.11.2017, 10:16
JD Manager

You can download them in browser in one go? No account on mega? Did you experiment with Settings-Plugins-search for mega and try to change settings there.
Old 08.11.2017, 17:27
Girugamesh

after 4.19GB the mega website wants me to buy premium and stops the download. but i was able to finish the file the next morning. i tried to adjust the plugin settings according to your post but it did not help with the big files.
i was able to download a 2.48GB in JDownloader2 after i started it in chrome and closed it after 5%.
thank you for replying
Old 08.11.2017, 18:16
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girugamesh View Post
after 4.19GB the mega website wants me to buy premium and stops the download. but i was able to finish the file the next morning.
Thanks for the feedback! That was what I thought. We will have to change download method in JDownloader to support smaller request chunks, same as in browser. This is what the ticket is about
Old 09.11.2017, 04:42
Paclanc

Sorry for the late reply. I also was trying to download a 1.51gb, 3.19gb and 2.68gb files. All failing showing the Bandwidth limit exceeded.
Old 27.11.2017, 05:22
DSL User

Default jdownloader mega Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

hello
i tried to find a solution for this problem on my own, but i failed.
so my problem is like this:
there is a single 9 GB big zip file mega download link. i copied it and pasted into jdownloader. but it always says "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded"

so i reconnected my router (changed ip) but still same error.
then i tried to check this in settings-plugins-mega "hide application identifier".
but there is no option like this (the thread with that "hide application identifier" advice is already 5 years old. maybe this option was changed already long ago).

now i tried this: i copied and pasted another mega link (a file that was about 600 MB big) and surprise: it worked (but strangely it was very slow, about 300 kb/s download speed. but if i download that file from the original mega link in my web browser, its full speed 5 mb/s download. idk why its like this in jdownloader. in the past, there were no such problems with jdownloader and mega links)

so.. to sum it up: somehow my mega downloads in jdownloader have slow download speed, and i cant even start download links that have too big file size like 9 GB.

how to solve this?
Old 27.11.2017, 16:09
JD Manager

JDownloader requests the full file at once and that exeeds the traffic limit and that's why you will get the error instead of working download. Browser/other tools request the file in smaller chunks and that's why it works in them but not in JDownloader.
Already explained it in 2nd post, https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...33&postcount=2

Please provide example link if possible, so I can use it for testing
Old 20.12.2017, 08:24
JohnStamos

I had that issue and I connected my MEGA account and the download started right away
Old 15.01.2018, 16:42
JD Manager

@JohnStamos: Thanks for the feedback. Nice to hear that this solution worked for you
Old 22.01.2018, 19:44
Intruder7s

Quote:
Nice to hear that this solution worked for you

Hey there.
Got the same issue.
Here is the log id as per your request.
It is for a file 11GB.
PM me for further info or collaboration!

22.01.18 19.41.56 <--> 22.01.18 19.43.22 jdlog://8769254433151/

EDIT: Tried again after getting a new IP with 20 chunks ( max allowed in jd2 AFAIK ) and got the same result.

Last edited by Intruder7s; 22.01.2018 at 19:54.
Old 23.01.2018, 13:32
JD Manager

@Intruder: We've got to change download method first. It seems it highly depends on geolocation/other factors. I will try to work on this asap
Old 23.01.2018, 22:54
Intruder7s

@Jiaz Yeah don't worry about it just glad to help if I can! I wanted to try raising the max chunks but I was limited to 20 although I don't know if this "easy fix" would work anyway!
Old 24.01.2018, 11:32
JD Manager

@Intruder7s: why more than 20 connections for a single download? don't see any advantage of that, only disadvantages. 20 connections per download is global limit. In most cases it makes no sense to set higher values than 1
Old 24.01.2018, 15:08
Intruder7s

@Jiaz
Well I based that on the comments in page 1 but I am no expert so I might have misinterpreted the
"We will have to change download method in JDownloader to support smaller request chunks, same as in browser" comment.
And now that I read again that it says smaller and not more I get my error .
Old 24.01.2018, 15:23
JD Manager

Ah, sorry for the confusion the *change download method* is meant differently but yes, it has somehow to do with chunking, so yes, you are right again
Old 18.11.2018, 19:59
Mega Loader

Default mega.nz bandwidth exceeded

EDIT: Preface; I have yet to download ANYthing from Mega in the last 3 days (maybe longer).

Tried to download something on Mega.
Kept getting "Bandwidth Exceeded". Tried first without account (free) active. No luck.
Tried then with Account Manager, enabled Account. No luck.

Wiped my cookies, internet cache with 3rd party program.
Unpluged modem, spoof'ed my MAC address on my router, full power reset on all to get me a new IP assigned from Comcast.
Rebooted, making sure ethernet was disabled until I got new assigned IP.
I have no NAT enabled on my router.

Tried again in JD2; no luck, same message.
Go to Chrome; works fine.

???

18.11.18 10.55.13 <--> 18.11.18 10.57.09 jdlog://8480664433151/

Last edited by xped123; 18.11.2018 at 20:21.
Old 18.11.2018, 20:22
Mega Loader

Tried yet again with clearing all cookies, resetting IP, etc etc.
18.11.18 11.21.37 <--> 18.11.18 11.22.51 jdlog://7680664433151/

Edit: Appears maybe even with my free account, somehow a measly 7GB file is over quota? I guess this is something new; that and or just because I've tried to download something in the middle of the day, they're being restrictive in bandwidth??

edit: If this post is the case; then marked as solved. It's just irritating lately (sorry) that between RG this and captcha issues, JD has been more frustrating than helpful, but it seems like its out of JD's devs hands because the hosts aren't playing nice.

Last edited by xped123; 30.11.2018 at 06:06.
Old 19.01.2019, 14:55
sudbab

Hello all!

I have the same issue: it downloads some GBs, and then it raises this error. In my latest attempt, the GBs were exactly 9.11. Waiting a couple of days and trying again, let you download a couple of Gbs more, and so on.

Experimenting with the settings doesn't lead to a solution.
Adding a free account doesn't help either.

I also tried to download them with megadl (megatools), where I get a quota-related message:

C:\Documents\Downloads\megatools-1.10.2-win32>megadl **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** C:\Documents\Downloads\Prawn\
<somefilename>.mp4: 0,00% - 0 bytes of 580,5 MiB
<somefilename>.mp4: 0,00% - 0 bytes of 580,5 MiB (0 bytes/s)
WARNING: chunk download failed (Server returned 509 (over quota)), re-trying after 2 seconds
WARNING: chunk download failed (Server returned 509 (over quota)), re-trying after 4 seconds
WARNING: chunk download failed (Server returned 509 (over quota)), re-trying after 8 seconds
ERROR: Download failed for '**External links are only visible to Support Staff**: Data download failed: Server returned 509 (over quota)
WARNING: Skipping invalid Mega download link: C:\Documents\Downloads\Prawn\

Below the batch of links I'm trying to download (also if the issue happened with many other I tried, I don't think it's a links issue). Perhaps they could be useful for debugging and solving the problem

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by sudbab; 19.01.2019 at 15:10. Reason: Added more details about the bug
Old 24.01.2019, 00:56
Baby Loader

Default Mega.nz Skipped account missing/needed

Hi i have 1 free mega.nz account. When i exceed to bandwith limit my jdownloader is reconnect and its work but after reconnect it says mega.nz skipped account missing / needed.
Old 24.01.2019, 01:04
Community Manager

Merged MEGA threads.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 28.01.2019, 15:14
JD Beta

Default JD says I need a MEGA account to download file but...

I can download with Firefox without one!

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Y0EVrxE
Old 29.01.2019, 02:28
Community Manager

Merged MEGA threads.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 30.01.2019, 18:35
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fede01_8 View Post
I can download with Firefox without one!

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Y0EVrxE
Read https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...2&postcount=21
JDownloader doesn't request the file in smaller chunks but in complete at once and when quota isn't enough to download, then download isn't possible and at the moment only a premium/free account might help to increase available quota. Browser can download a file in several rounds and JDownloader doesn't at the moment
Old 30.01.2019, 18:37
JD Manager

Explained again here, https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...2&postcount=21
Same as https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...1&postcount=18

JDownloader can only download a file if the available quota is enough to download the file in one round. The browser can download as much as possible, then wait and then resume download because it requests smaller chunks of the file. That's what the ticket
is for
Old 15.05.2019, 08:25
Super Loader

Is this ever going to be fixed? Can't you just change default max chunk size for mega's plugin to be something like 32MB or something to be safe?

Also, has anyone looked into bypassing the 5GB maximum limit for non-MEGAsync downloads? (As in, if the file is bigger than 5GB you can't download it with JDownloader or even from the website, you have to use MEGAsync -- this is something MEGA started many months ago.)

Last edited by foe; 15.05.2019 at 08:27. Reason: added extra question
Old 15.05.2019, 19:25
JD Manager

@foe: the current in use download core doesn't support that and that's why there has not been any progress yet.
I'm not aware of any 5GB file limit. I've downloaded larger files in the past in Browser and JDownloader.