JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30.12.2017, 06:10
mncraig

Exclamation dbr.ee

Every time I add a link from dbree/dbr.ee since 22/12/17, I get the plugin outdated link, asking for a restart.

http://i.imgur.com/TO3l0AWl.png

I've tried restarting the app and reinstalling/redownloading JD2, and I still get this error.

jdlog://4238154433151/

Last edited by raztoki; 30.12.2017 at 23:50.
Old 16.01.2018, 12:02
JD Manager

Old 16.01.2018, 12:03
JD Manager

can you please provide more example links?
Old 19.01.2018, 05:42
lakha

Default can't download from dbr.ee anymore

example links - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 19.01.2018, 11:17
JD Manager

Thanks!
Old 12.02.2018, 18:12
lakha

Please do something its been 27 days and i'm still unable to download from dbr.ee
Old 13.02.2018, 20:05
JD Manager

I've increased priority and asked developer to take a look at it. Please be patient as he doesn't have much time
Old 17.02.2018, 15:59
rikyleo

Default plugin dbree desactualizado

no entran los enlaces de dbree si alguno sabe aparece plugin desactualizado
Old 27.03.2018, 02:06
sabret00the

Default dbr.ee links don't work

It says "Try restarting this link (plugin outdated?)
Old 27.03.2018, 02:11
sabret00the

Logs: I need support! This is my log id: jdlog://7761654433151
Example link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 27.03.2018, 13:38
JD Manager

will be fixed with next plugin update
Old 14.06.2018, 02:09
Fibre Channel User

Arrow dbree seems to be broken once again...

Hello, Jiaz + pzprocker,
I'm really sorry to disturb you, but it seems to me that dbree plugin is broken; can you please take a look at it? I have provided some examples below. Thank you in advance. ;-)

Spoiler:

Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 15.06.2018, 03:37
Fibre Channel User

If anyone else has been having problems with dbree as well, I found a workaround (that I didn't know of previously):

You can save your dbree files (temporarily) to google drive (by visiting each and every page of those files) and then download from Google Drive using jDownloader.

It's not ideal, but it's a good enough alternative until jD guys have some spare time in their hands to fix the plugin (I've been reading around the forum and it seems like they're quite busy, which is understandable).

I'm just trying to help... ;-)
Old 15.06.2018, 18:13
JD Manager

Will be fixed with next update
Old 16.06.2018, 06:29
Fibre Channel User

Question now with recaptchas?...

Hello, Jiaz,
thank you so much for such a fast solution. dbree plugin is in fact working again. (thumbs up)

The "not so good news" is that it didn't require me to solve a recaptcha for every single download before... Now it does require that, unfortunately.

The big problem (for me at least) is that each captcha that I do solve, the next one becomes more and more difficult to the point that I'm spending almost five minutes on a single one and sometimes I am not even able to get it right, even trying the audio solution (which seems to have became much harder as well).

And I do know that big problem is, in reality, none of your concern, because jDownload is actually working great and doing what it should do in providing a way to download and decompress almost automatically all of my files (truth be told).

I don't know if I am even allowed to ask this but I wonder:
is there anyway that you can (in the future, anytime, maybe) make the dbree plugin work without captchas (specially recaptcha), like it used to (and like it still does now inside the browser), and like a few other plugins that used to require captcha and now somehow they don't anymore (I have no idea why).

I am really sorry for being a demanding user, anyhow I would like to reiterate that I love jDownloader in the way that it makes complex tasks so simple and customizable inside a beautiful interface. Thanks again for all your hard work.
Old 18.06.2018, 13:55
JD Manager

@audio20: the site changed to RecaptchaV2 (before it was using old deprecated RecaptchaV1 which could be automatically bypassed because no longer supported by google). I'm not aware of any way to bypass that RecaptchaV2. Sorry
Old 20.06.2018, 05:27
Fibre Channel User

Thumbs up Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@audio20: the site changed to RecaptchaV2 (before it was using old deprecated RecaptchaV1 which could be automatically bypassed because no longer supported by google). I'm not aware of any way to bypass that RecaptchaV2. Sorry
Hi, Jiaz,
thank you for you reply and for clearing up further what was the issue with the dbree plugin that made it ask for those "almost impossible" captchas (I had one captcha given to me that consisted of 5 different screens where I had to mark "street signs" on 9 different squares on a single screen, followed by one screen where I had to keep identifying cars on a few new squares sequentially over and over again - it really tests your patience!). It is absolutely not fair that google treats us as free labor for improving their AI engine for cars while most site owners are complicit with it...

I don't know if it is worth or not for you guys to further investigate it, but I use on all my browsers the "uBlock Origin" extension which hardly ever gives me a captcha to solve on the browser when visiting those file locker sites.

Anyway, I am old enough to know that "you don't fight with the giants". If google wants us solving their AI problems for them, it's more than likely that we'll do that one way or another (unfortunately).

Keep up the great work with jDownloader, it is still, hands down, the best download manager out there. I am very thankful for it!
Old 20.06.2018, 10:33
JD Manager

Blocking Captcha via uBlock won't help you to bypass that checks You simply don't see them

You can read all about the board about those *hard/impossible captchas*. It's not about training AI, more about using RecaptchaV2 for something it newer was meant for. It's for protection and not for *downloading*
Old 21.06.2018, 02:28
Fibre Channel User

Lightbulb more on ReCaptchaV2...

Quote:
You can read all about the board about those *hard/impossible captchas*
I've been reading around about ReCaptchav2, trying to get better informed, and indeed there's a lot going around... It makes me feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one having a really hard time. I didn't know either that google had kind of a 'ranking' system based on how I answered previous ReCaptcha puzzles; the fact that I often asked for audio clues is a really bad thing (in their view) and I should have known that earlier...

The fact that we are all 'powerless' against Google decisions stands here; they must (and have) created a system that encompass all different kinds of people, browsers, programs, plugins, devices, locations, actions and habits all over the world. They chose to 'draw the line' pretty shallow while deciding who is or isn't a 'robot'...

Quote:
@pranjal3029: I can't tell. JDownloader uses API and maybe that's blocked, I don't know. I can only tell what's in the log. You can try to disable API mode in Settings-Plugins-search for openload
I have read this in another thread and thought that this is more or less what I wanted for dbree plugin; maybe have an option to process dbree downloads through an internal browser without going through an API and, hence, without having to answer countless charades for google recaptcha (just the same behavior I would have now if I was trying to download using the browser instead of jD).
On the other hand, I may very well be just missing some technical issue here that prevents jD from processing downloads like the browser would...

...or maybe (and I don't mean to be rude or insist on some issue that has already been discussed), just maybe now, in light of this new behavior of ReCaptchaV2, we would have jDownloader interface allowing us to mark multiple items on the download queue and 'export' final links to the clipboard (all at once). This way I can go ahead and download multiple items from dbree directly from the browser, in a more reasonable way, without having to spend so much time and frustration trying (and sometimes not succeeding) to solve countless picture puzzles.

Last edited by audio20; 21.06.2018 at 02:35.
Old 21.06.2018, 11:11
JD Manager

@audio20: the download does not use any api. works same as in browser. I get the same captcha in browser as well.

You should not have any issues with the captcha. When it works in browser, then it should work in JDownloader as well.
You may try to use the incognito/private mode of your browser to answer the captcha, that *might* help.

Update: wait for next plugin update. It seems the captcha is not always required
Old 26.06.2018, 12:36
Fibre Channel User

Post Current Behavior using dbree plugin

Quote:
@audio20: the download does not use any api. works same as in browser. I get the same captcha in browser as well.
You may try to use the incognito/private mode of your browser to answer the captcha, that *might* help.
Update: wait for next plugin update. It seems the captcha is not always required
Hello, Jiaz,
thank you so much for looking so deep into this issue.

I have been downloading from dbree for the past few days, waiting to see if somenthing changed; Here's some feedback from my experience:

- using jDownloader, I have ALWAYS been given one ReCaptcha Solve for each file that I download.

- ALL ReCaptcha puzzles have been VERY (and I mean it!) time consuming, with so many different solving screens (one after another - as many as 15 so far) and sometimes with as many as 11 (ELEVEN!) squares to mark on a single screen...

- exporting the links captured by jDownloader (manually, one by one) to the clipboard and then using a text file to open each link directly in the browser, I get ZERO ReCaptchas (not even a single one - this may well be the effect of uBlock Origin extension --> see the image provided below = this is after I have loaded the page with no ads at all, I click either the download button or the cloud save button, and I get the results without any captchas whatsoever).

- I found out (kind of by accident) that if I wait enough time to click on that square check mark that is before "I'm not a robot", the puzzles decreases DRAMATICALLY in terms of difficulty. It is still "time consuming", but instead of being actively solving a puzzle, this time I can do something else in the computer and come back a minute later. It kind of makes sense... A "robot" wouldn't wait so much time to click the goddamn button...

In light of all of this, I would like to respectfully reiterate my request for an easier way to export multiple links from the download queue of jDownloader.

Or maybe, as an option, have a "open download link directly in browser" as a context menu item inside jDownloader download queue.

I also would like to know if there possibly is a way that I can program jDownloader to automatically click that square, but ONLY after one full minute has passed once that page was opened.

Once again, many thanks for your understanding.
Old 26.06.2018, 12:50
JD Manager

The site stores a cookie to avoid additional captchas. That's why you don't see captchas in browser. I've modified the plugin to work the same way and it has worked fine for me within the same JDownloader session. That means I could download 3 files and only had to solve 1 captcha. After a restart of JDownloader you will have to enter a new captcha again.
Maybe site has changed something again, I can test. Can you please provide some more example links?
Old 26.06.2018, 12:52
JD Manager

You can already copy multiple Links to Clipboard by selecting them and CTRL+C
You can also rightclick and open in browser.
Settings-User interface-Downloadlink address display has influence what URL will be copied/opened.
Old 26.06.2018, 12:54
JD Manager

I just tested. working fine here. Only have to solve the first captcha and don't have a captcha for the following downloads. Maybe you start many downloads at once? start only one and solve the captcha and then start the others
Old 26.06.2018, 14:26
Fibre Channel User

Thumbs up Now I get it...! :-)

Quote:
The site stores a cookie to avoid additional captchas. That's why you don't see captchas in browser. I've modified the plugin to work the same way and it has worked fine for me within the same JDownloader session. That means I could download 3 files and only had to solve 1 captcha. After a restart of JDownloader you will have to enter a new captcha again.
Oh,man... I feel so dumb!
I have been testing daily, but I only tested with 1 link and 1 very hard recaptcha; then I would give up and do the rest directly on the browser to avoid more hard puzzles... (I convinced myself that the more I try to solve those puzzles, the harder ones google will give me - maybe they have a "quota" of puzzles per day for each user)

I have just followed your directions and you are 100% right! That's so much better! 1 very hard puzzle followed by none is quite all right for me.

Quote:
You can already copy multiple Links to Clipboard by selecting them and CTRL+C
Settings-User interface-Downloadlink address display has influence what URL will be copied/opened.
I didn't know of this CTRL+C shortcut, it is quite good to use it!

Although I have a heavily customized context menu, the open in browser is there indeed, but it will only open the link to the referring website (the origin) and not the download website itself. I do not dare change the settings for this because I fear it will modify too much the wonderful behavior jDownloader has at the moment when capturing links (I like very much the fact that it does preserve multiple addresses for the captured item).

Anyhow, thank you so much for dedicating so much time to this issue. My most sincere gratitude for you!
Old 26.06.2018, 15:19
JD Manager

Old 26.06.2018, 15:19
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback about the working *captcha bypass*
Old 04.07.2018, 11:32
Fibre Channel User

Red face dbree again...

Hello,
I was debating whether I should come here again and make this post...

It looks like dbree plugin is maybe faulty again (I suspect they changed something over there once more).

Some of the fully working links are appearing "offline" in link collector; and also starting a file in download queue leads to a round of recaptcha (successful) and immediately gives us a "file not found" when it would normally start downloading.

I understand that after a while it can (probably should) look quite like a 'cat and mouse' game from the developers perspective. I sincerely apologize if I give the impression that I am insisting too much on this topic/thread...

Here are some more links, if/when you can take a look:
Spoiler:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by tony2long; 04.07.2018 at 12:11.
Old 04.07.2018, 13:04
JD Manager

Please provide debug logs. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings- Log.debugmodeenabled
and restart JDownloader. Now wait for error to happen and then create log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post shown logID here
I guess some sort of limit/error message that is not handled correctly
Old 15.07.2018, 18:57
Fibre Channel User

Arrow dbree experience today

Hello, Jiaz, sorry for taking so long...

Here is my experience with dbree as of today, including the logs in the end.

I try to download a single dbree file, click on the open browser button in jD, it opens (very very quickly - I almost don't see it) the local page "New Captcha!", then proceeds to dbree page WITHOUT the proper ReCaptcha challenge floating over the screen.

I close the page, try again and again, the same thing keeps happening (no ReCaptcha challenge floating over).

I tried diabling uBlock origin and everything else on the browser, but it kept failing in the very same way (but now with a lot of big advertisements images).

As I kept trying I could (barely, because it is so fast) see once in a while that after the local page "New Captcha!" dbree page darkened with the captcha floating would load and be immediatly replaced by the same page "not darkened" without the captcha on top of it.

I hope this log can maybe help correct the situation:
15.07.18 12.36.25 <--> 15.07.18 12.50.26 jdlog://2968064433151/

edit: forgot to enable debug mode for the logs, here is the new log
15.07.18 13.14.02 <--> 15.07.18 13.18.15 jdlog://2178064433151/

Thanks again for such a wonderful program and all your hard work on keeping it running so smoothly with that many plugins and complex issues.

Last edited by audio20; 15.07.2018 at 19:17. Reason: forgot to enable debug mode for logs
Old 16.07.2018, 16:36
JD Manager

We will release an updated version with *hardcoded* new captcha handling mode and will do more fine tuning on the *2nd new captcha handling* which fails on this site
Thanks for the report!