JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.01.2022, 03:35
JD Beta

Default [Request] Penthouse.com Plugin for videos

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (member portal)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pre-login website)

Here are examples of video pages:
  1. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  2. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  3. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  4. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  5. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

As far as I'm aware, all videos are in "scenes" links. As in, there aren't multiple kinds of video links, they're all in the same kind of URL.
(**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff***_vids.html)
The same URL is also found for picture galleries, though (see the following), but with a different suffix
(**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**_highres.html)

"Gallery" pages (picture galleries, no videos) examples:
  1. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  2. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  3. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  4. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  5. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

They have other content on the site like Magazines (different subscription, I don't have) and articles (written erotica) and other things, but honestly, I think only their videos are worth it, so if my request would be confined to anything, I would make it for videos

This is what a video page (they are all the same) looks like:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

PS: I have a request for Private.com, but it's an identical interface to Penthouse's, should I post it separately?

Also, can we have an option to grab only the best video quality, instead of all of them at once?

I have a premium subscription to both websites, Penthouse and Private.com

Thank you very much

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.01.2022 at 17:23.
Old 13.01.2022, 17:23
JD Manager

Old 13.01.2022, 18:10
Community Manager

Hi,
this is a paid website.
Please submit your login credentials to support@jdownloader.org.

We're unlikely going to add a plugin for this website this if it's about downloading streams, please try this method.

It might be possible to easily crawl the content of this website using one or multiple LinkCrawler Rules containing your own cookies.
In order to check if this is possible, please send your login credentials to the E-Mail address mentioned in this post.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 13.01.2022, 21:04
JD Beta

E-mail Sent with credentials

There are download options in the website, it's not just streams

Also: I commented in two different threads to re-activate requests for site plugings (bang.com and vixen.com/family). Should I make new posts, or will you respond to the original post (not mine)?

These are the two threads:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=84934
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=74473

Thank you
Old 14.01.2022, 13:03
Community Manager

Downloading from this (simple) website is possible using a LinkCrawler Rule.
Here is an example which will grab all Video Streams/Downloads.
To make it work, you will have to put in your own cookies from your current penthouse.com session and replace all fields where it says "CENSORED":
Code:
[
  {
    "enabled": true,
    "cookies": [
      [
        "PHPSESSID",
        "CENSORED"
      ],
      [
        "pcar%5fCENSORED",
        "CENSORED"
      ]
    ],
    "updateCookies": true,
    "logging": false,
    "maxDecryptDepth": 1,
    "name": "example rule for members.penthouse.com videos",
    "pattern": "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**,
    "rule": "DEEPDECRYPT",
    "packageNamePattern": "<title>(.*?)</title>",
    "deepPattern": "(https?://[^\"]+\\.mp4[^\"]+)"
  }
]
Rule as plaintext for easier copy & paste:
pastebin.com/raw/zPmv5X53

As already explained, please don't expect a plugin for this website to be added.
We will however, leave this thread/ticket open to collect the demand just in case other users are interested in a plugin for this website too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyeur View Post
Also: I commented in two different threads to re-activate requests for site plugings (bang.com and vixen.com/family). Should I make new posts, or will you respond to the original post (not mine)?
Please always use existing threads.

I've unlocked your posts and I will reply to them soon.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?