JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.01.2022, 01:16
JD Beta

Default [Request] Brazzers best/preffered video quality option

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Would be hugely appreciative for an option to automatically grab the best quality video and remove other qualities from the grab, like with evilangel.com for example, and julesjordan.com and others. So, if there are 4 options (e.g. 1080p, 720p, 480p and 360p), it would choose the best (1080p) only, instead of adding all 4 (which is what is currently happening.

This is currently what we get when we copy **External links are only visible to Support Staff**this page's link for example
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Here are some links of the video pages we copy so that we get the links grabbed (although all pages are of the same nature, so you could dismiss this if you're looking for different kinds of contents or grabbing, or if you don't think it's necessary):
  1. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  2. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  3. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  4. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  5. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  6. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  7. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  8. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  9. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  10. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  11. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  12. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  13. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  14. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  15. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Here's another list of the download links (although they will probably expire when you view them, but I'm putting them for reference in case):
  1. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  2. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  3. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  4. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  5. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

You'll have to pardon me, I'm not sure what exactly is needed for this kind of request, but I am happy to co-operate and provide you with anything you require. Thank you very much.

Last edited by Jiaz; 13.01.2022 at 17:49.
Old 13.01.2022, 17:49
JD Manager

Old 13.01.2022, 17:53
Community Manager

We need an account for this host to be able to work on your desired feature.
Please send it to: support@jdownloader.org

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 13.01.2022, 20:57
JD Beta

Email containing credentials sent

Also, pardon me, I forgot to mention. It would also be useful if the filenames changed. The filenames currently are prefixed by a number (the video code I suppose). It would be better if the filename was directly the title of the video

Ex: 4353339_Bubble Double Trouble_1080.mp4 (current naming style)
Should be: Bubble Double Trouble.mp4 (or Bubble Double Trouble_1080.mp4). Just without the number

If it's already possible to change the naming system using the rules/filters, I would appreciate if you sent me instructions

Cheers
Old 14.01.2022, 15:13
Community Manager

I'm unable to login using your credentials.
Brazzers.com website claims "Unauthorized attempt".

However we got send a 2nd brazzers.com account by another user which is working fine so I'm working on your requested features at this moment...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.01.2022, 16:15
Community Manager

Settings for video quality and filenames will be available after the next set of CORE-updates:

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.01.2022, 17:08
JD Beta

Is there an ETA for that? (So I'd know when to stop my subscription and when to start again)

Thank you
Old 14.01.2022, 17:16
Community Manager

Sorry, forgot to link our FAQ:

Bitte auf das nächste CORE-Update warten!

Please wait for the next CORE-Update!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.01.2022, 17:20
JD Beta

Thanks man. Solid work you're doing