JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 18.06.2021, 20:21
Baby Loader

Default linkspremium.download - Servicio Malicioso

Hola,

Dentro de las opciones premium de JDownloader se ofrece la configuración de cuentas para este sitio **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**.

Solo quiero informar que este servicio, es una estafa. Si se observa las opciones legales **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, no existe ningún dato de la empresa detrás de esta web. También tiene el Whois Oculto.

Una vez contratado el servicio de pago, se cancela solo, al cabo de un tiempo, y el administrador solicita recobros y cambios de condiciones, para su reactivación.
Ademas el 90% de los links generados no son validos.

Personalmente, considero que seria adecuado que la aplicación jdownloader no diera soporte a este tipo de estafas, es solo mi opinión.

Un saludo.

-------------------------------------------

Hello,

Within the premium options of JDownloader is offered the account setup for this site **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**.

I just want to inform that this service, is a scam. If you look at the legal options **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, there is no data of the company behind this site. It also has the Whois Hidden.

Once the payment service is contracted, it cancels itself, after a while, and the administrator asks for recoveries and changes of conditions, for its reactivation.
In addition, 90% of the links generated are not valid.

Personally, I think it would be appropriate that the jdownloader application does not support this type of scams, it's just my opinion.

Best regards.
Old 21.06.2021, 13:45
Community Manager

Hi,
so far we haven't had to remove any plugin for such reasons.
Do you have some kind of proof for a real scam?
In fact I just recently had a premium account for linkspremium.download for testing and that worked fine.

Sounds more to me like they might just have a bad support which is reacting slow.
Which ways to contact their support have you tried so far?

Other users who are having the same issues are free to post their experience in this thread.
For the future, I suggest using payment providers like paypal for easier refunds in such situations...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 23.06.2021, 00:31
Baby Loader

Contrate un servicio "LifeTime" por un precio bastante elevado.
Justo pasado 6 meses, me encuentro que me han desactivado la cuenta.
Contacto con la web por 3 vias distintas, el formulario de contacto, el correo de la compra del servicio y un tercer correo que encontré antes de contratar el servicio.
Después de demostrar al administrador de la web la veracidad del pago. Me solicita hacer un segundo pago, para volver a activarme la cuenta.
Como ha pasado 6 meses, no puedo reclamar a Paypal la devolución del pago.
Indico el propietario de la web, que considero una mala practica por volver a pedir el pago por un servicio ya contratado y que habiendo verificado el pago, reactive la cuenta.
Me contesta que no quiere usuarios como yo, que se niegan a pagar otra cuota de "buena voluntad" para mejorar el servicio y tampoco me ofrece una devolución parcial o total del servicio anulado.
No ha vuelto a contestar a mis correos.
Actualmente, he puesto denuncias por fraude en Paypal, Google y las autoridades de mi país.

-----------------------------------------------

I signed up for a "LifeTime" service for a very high price.
Just after 6 months, I find that my account has been deactivated.
I contact the web by 3 different ways, the contact form, the email of the purchase of the service and a third email that I found before hiring the service.
After demonstrating to the web administrator the veracity of the payment. He asks me to make a second payment to reactivate my account.
As 6 months have passed, I can not claim to Paypal the return of the payment.
I indicate to the owner of the web, that I consider it a bad practice to ask again for payment for a service already contracted and that having verified the payment, reactivate the account.
He replies that he does not want users like me, who refuse to pay another "goodwill" fee to improve the service and he does not offer me a partial or total refund of the cancelled service.
He has not replied to my emails.
Currently, I have filed fraud complaints with Paypal, Google and the authorities in my country.
Old 23.06.2021, 15:20
Community Manager

I'm sorry but we're not going to remove our plugin based on a single report.

If other users have similar experiences with this service, they're free to post them here.
We're not affiliated with this multihoster in any way - all we do is provide a plugin for automated downloading.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.06.2021, 03:18
Baby Loader

Hola,

Solo estoy informando el fraude sufrido con este servicio, y doy mi opinión al respecto.
No tenéis que disculparos por seguir vuestro propio criterio.

Por cierto, aprovecho para agradecer el feedback recibido.
-----------------------------------------
Hello,

I'm just reporting the fraud suffered with this service, and giving my opinion about it.
You don't have to apologize for following your own criteria.

By the way, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback.
Old 25.06.2021, 13:15
Community Manager

No problem
Thanks for your feedback too!

If you got any further questions/feedback/bugreports, just let us know!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 10.07.2021, 01:29
Baby Loader

A modo informativo.
A raíz de la información que me facilitasteis.
Me he planteado que fuera un mal entendido por mi parte y he vuelto a contactar con linkspremium.download
Indicando que si pago por segunda vez por el servicio como me solicitan, que garantías tengo para que no me intenten cobrar una tercera vez.
Después de 15 días, persiguiendo este tema no he recibido ninguna respuesta por parte del administrador.
Que cada uno saque sus propias conclusiones.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
For information.
Following the information you provided me.
I thought it was a misunderstanding on my part and I have contacted linkspremium.download again.
Indicating that if I pay a second time for the service as requested, what guarantees do I have that they will not try to charge me a third time.
After 15 days, pursuing this issue I have not received any response from the administrator.
Let everyone draw their own conclusions.