JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 20.08.2011, 06:06
garfy

come on jdownloader, we need you now baby, i have many shit in queque waiting for you move

wink wink

lol
Old 20.08.2011, 06:09
grambax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Update: i got new api specs from fileserve, will add it as soon as possible
Any idea how long we are talking about until jdownloader is updated? Hours? Days?
Old 20.08.2011, 07:49
Aspiradora

Angry Version 09581 Fileserve drama

Have two accounts premium, one is Filesonic and the other Fileserve.
All has been running well for a year but today Fileserve does not work anymore.
I can log to Fileserve via HTTP, no problem, with Firefox or Explorer.

JDownloader does not like Fileserver anymore
Server error, will retry later.
Deleted and created the account many times and same old bloody thing.
Filesonic keeps ok.
Fileserve account is not expired.

:confused:

Not good, nich gut !

Any ideas............thanks, danke, gracias..............

Last edited by Jiaz; 20.08.2011 at 08:14.
Old 20.08.2011, 07:53
Linkgrabbing Monster

I just realized that the Fileserve links aren't loading into downthemall properly either. I click them and they immediately go to the Firefox download manager instead. I was a HUGE fileserve fan, but this is REALLY pissing me off.
Old 20.08.2011, 08:01
remi

Ideas are plenty and threads about fileserve as well. Have a look in the Host Plug-in forum. Read "FileServe Premium ISSUES" for instance.

kuwa na siku njema
Old 20.08.2011, 08:15
JD Manager

i will do it today
Old 20.08.2011, 08:24
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by madascene View Post
@remi

These filehosts do whatever they like all the time and nobody can really do anything about it besides stop using their service. But majority of users will flock to whichever cyberlocker has the most files and FS knows it. This is why they can afford to dictate terms to us. It means nothing to them to lose a few users.

Honestly, they don't need any protection from some elite Mafia lol. What can we possibly do to them over the internet besides lodging a complaint with paypal or our credit card company?
What you are writing is correct if a company has a monopoly or has price fixing agreements within an oligopoly, which is the case for most economic sectors in a neo-communist society.

The file host market still is a free market. None of the OCHs has exclusive rights over the content. This means that in this market there still is competition. There are several bigger hosts than FSe and they'll now get more paying customers.

The result of this filseserve disaster will be that many customers won't renew their premium accounts and many potential customers won't pay for such a bad service if they're well-informed.

If the guy invested his own money in his business then he'll soon feel it in his pockets, otherwise he'll be fired by the board of investors.

Last edited by remi; 20.08.2011 at 08:26.
Old 20.08.2011, 08:40
grambax

Quote:
i will do it today
Thanks!

It'll be a relief to get back to normal. Glad the forum here has helped keep us up to date on what was going on, and sorry you guys have been getting some stick when it clearly wasn't your fault.
Old 20.08.2011, 10:30
DSL Light User

a week ago that I can not download anything

when you solve this problem?
Old 20.08.2011, 10:52
Maxxon

Quote:
Originally Posted by madascene View Post
The fileserve guy at wj says that they have finished doing whatever they were doing and wants us to wait till JD team releases an update. All we can do now is keep our fingers crossed and wait.

5 days of premium membership wasted and they dont even want to provide any compensation.
I asked them politely for compensation as well. I am only buying the 10$ accounts so if they dont want to compensate, this was simply my last renew.
Old 20.08.2011, 12:15
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by logitec View Post
when you solve this problem?
In http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...t=30858&page=5 you'll find :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by grambax View Post
Any idea how long we are talking about until jdownloader is updated? Hours? Days?
Quote:
i will do it today
Jiaz is working during the WE for you!
Old 20.08.2011, 12:34
notmetoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxon View Post
I asked them politely for compensation as well. I am only buying the 10$ accounts so if they dont want to compensate, this was simply my last renew.
I also emailed them asking for compensation but so far they do not respond. My premium expired 'today', how convenient for Fileserve. Be my last membership with them too. I already copied my files over to Megaupload.
Old 20.08.2011, 12:52
PutterPlace

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
dont know if its possible but jdownloader should simply change the hoster plugin and forget about Fileserve api.
It's definitely possible.... http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...9&postcount=18

;)

Last edited by PutterPlace; 20.08.2011 at 12:54.
Old 20.08.2011, 14:23
Jaime.Rachi

I have downloaded 19 files from FS last night while I was sleeping using Firefox. I opened the links I have charged in JDownloader, using the option open URL in your browser, then I paused all in Firefox, one by one, so I could open the 19 links, after that I started again all downloads in Firefox, of course that Firefox can not download 19 links at once but finally he did it during the night and I have my work done. Of course this is not what a owner of a premium account wants but, what can we do?
Old 20.08.2011, 14:50
BMBRKLRTXT

Das Problem besteht schon seit 1 Woche...
x)
Sehr ärgerlich, wenn man für so etwas Geld bezahlt!
Old 20.08.2011, 14:55
JD Manager

ich hab erst gestern abend ne email von fileserve bekommen, die woche gnig auch fileserve manager nicht. wir können nicht zaubern und sind auch nur menschen
Old 20.08.2011, 15:03
rkocz

yes, you all blame fileserve, but the downloads works and worked just fine if youre downloading with browser or another soft. im really pissed off jd right now. Despite the fact, that they have the new api, they just take their time, not really trying to fix anyting. All that hes doing is writing replies here...

Last edited by rkocz; 21.08.2011 at 14:17.
Old 20.08.2011, 15:29
madascene

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocz View Post
yes, you all blame fileserve, but the downloads works and worked just fine if youre downloading with browser or another soft. im really pissed off jd right now. Despite the fact, that they have the new api, they just take their time, not really trying to fix anyting. All that hes doing is writing replies here, that hes finally gonna do it today, today, today and nothing. So the only thing that really annoys me right now is this idi.... soft and his st.... developers who are taking their time fixing little issues like this. Thanks a lot, i will rather use their own stupid downloader than this...
You talk too much without knowing and understanding anything. Use whatever makes you happy. JD is also open source, so if you think the devs aren't doing a good enough job, why don't you modify the code and make it work yourself?
Old 20.08.2011, 15:32
lionelboy

Quote:
yes, you all blame fileserve, but the downloads works and worked just fine if youre downloading with browser or another soft. im really pissed off jd right now. Despite the fact, that they have the new api, they just take their time, not really trying to fix anyting. All that hes doing is writing replies here, that hes finally gonna do it today, today, today and nothing. So the only thing that really annoys me right now is this idi.... soft and his st.... developers who are taking their time fixing little issues like this. Thanks a lot, i will rather use their own stupid downloader than this...
Well, you can try another software, or just dowload with your browser. You have NO OBLIGATION at all using Jdownloader. And, btw, you're using it for free, isn't it ?
Old 20.08.2011, 16:18
rkocz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelboy View Post
Well, you can try another software, or just dowload with your browser. You have NO OBLIGATION at all using Jdownloader. And, btw, you're using it for free, isn't it ?
ye, this soft disappointed me way too many times last few months, so yes, im gonna download with my browser or some stupid managers, but im not gonna be a part of this anymore...
that dev guy few posts upper said that he got new api, so why the hell its taking so long to fix it? i dont get it

Last edited by rkocz; 21.08.2011 at 14:14.
Old 20.08.2011, 16:24
Community Manager

Quote:
edit: its almost 6 days now... i think theres a good reason to be angry...
More than a year ago i told fileserve about bugs that THEY have and still those aren't fixed.
Now stop blaming us for things we didn't do.
We're very friendly to the users here, also we try our best to help but if YOU think JD is rubbish go ahead and use other software but stop complaining here!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 20.08.2011, 16:49
garfy

omg fileserve is totally messed up, i cant even send them email or login for few days

when will this nightmare end, maybe i need to swith to filesonic
Old 20.08.2011, 17:00
PutterPlace

Quote:
ye, this soft disappointed me way too many times last few months, so yes, im gonna download with my browser or some stupid managers, but im not gonna be a part of this anymore...
that dev guy few posts upper said that he got new api, so why the hell its taking so long to fix it? i dont get it, sorry

It's been 6 days that the FileServe API wasn't working, sure. But it hasn't been nearly 6 days since new API info was given to the jD community. As previously stated, don't complain about stuff that you're getting for free. The jD devs work hard doing what they do. As also mentioned previously, jD is open source....so if you don't like the way it works, then modify it, and stop complaining. That's what I did as a workaround until the new API is added......I even posted my modified code if you wanna temporarily fix it yourself until an update is released: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...7&postcount=29
Old 20.08.2011, 17:07
Grizzly

Quote:
[...]
that dev guy few posts upper said that he got new api, so why the hell its taking so long to fix it? i dont get it, sorry
[...]
Jiaz said he will do today: And it is not his fault as he got the API description that late. And to implement and test that it will take some time. Especially if they turned the API upside-down and he has to to write it from scratch. So you should be a little bit more patient.
Old 20.08.2011, 17:31
madascene

Quote:

The problem has been going on for the last 6 days but Jiaz only got the new API from FS yesterday. So we should give him some time to implement the changes. Its unfair to ask him to work on weekends but he is still doing it for us. And who the hell you think you are to push the devs around? Show some respect or GTFO.
Old 21.08.2011, 05:53
garfy

Default When will fileserve be ready?

You promised like 2 days ago you got the api and everythingk still nothing is done, i want to watch panda 2, please hurry, i cant wait

:w00t:

Last edited by Jiaz; 21.08.2011 at 09:30.
Old 21.08.2011, 06:27
English Supporter

Most likely monday at this stage, as that's when the appwork guys come back to work. First possible time to review code + push plugin updates to the update servers.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 21.08.2011 at 06:30.
Old 21.08.2011, 09:15
JD Manager

thanks to PutterPlace for his help. the official api i got from fileserve.....i dont find any words for it.....
wait for plugin update then it will work again
Old 21.08.2011, 09:27
rkocz

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfy View Post
You promised like 2 days ago you got the api and everythingk still nothing is done, i want to watch panda 2, please hurry, i cant wait

:w00t:
one of the devs said hes gonna do it and nothing happened, how surprising... i already gave up on JD... their support is really really slow

Last edited by rkocz; 21.08.2011 at 14:14.
Old 21.08.2011, 09:29
JD Manager

update went live 3 mins ago
Old 21.08.2011, 09:38
grambax

:) Thanks!!!:thumbup:
Old 21.08.2011, 09:48
remi

Cool

Quote:
the official api i got from fileserve.....i dont find any words for it.....
Is it so bad?
Old 21.08.2011, 09:51
JD Manager

i guess we just have different views of what an API is. but an API is not
replacing **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.fileserve.com with jd.fileserve.com and doing all the same parsing stuff as before! i'm waiting for a reply to my email.....right now i uses PutterPlace provided informations.
Old 21.08.2011, 10:02
remi

@rkocz

I feel shame in your place ... What's your age?
Old 21.08.2011, 10:05
remi

I understand. It confirms what we already know about this guy.
Old 21.08.2011, 10:37
donleroy

Thanks to everyone at JD for solving this problem. Great work.
Old 21.08.2011, 10:47
madascene

Thanks Jiaz and PutterPlace. Its working again.
Old 21.08.2011, 11:05
rkocz

and why do u want to know that?

Last edited by rkocz; 21.08.2011 at 14:13.
Old 21.08.2011, 11:16
remi

You're accusing people who're trying to help you, provide a free product that's the best in its niche and you know that the problems have been caused by fileserve.
Old 21.08.2011, 11:18
lionelboy

Thanks a lot for your work. You guys rulez !
Closed Thread