JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 25.03.2017, 23:12
Baby Loader

Default Uploaded.net "Temporarily Unavailable" / Bug lowering chunks on restart

Hi there,

I have had an intermittent problem with uploaded.net for a couple of months now. If I stop a download part way through, and then try to restart the link, now and again I can see JD2 try "Starting" the link several times before it gives up and reports the link as "Temporarily Unavailable". The problem is that it is not. If I reset the link most of the time (not always) JD2 can restart the link just fine, indicating here wasn't actually a problem. If I wait and leave JD2 to retry, sometimes it can restart the link, and sometimes after 12 hours it still cannot and I have to manually reset in order for it to work.

Here is a log where it reported the unavailable problem, I reset the link and it could restart (note you only need to look at the last 8 minutes of the log) : 21.03.17 23.49.27 <--> 26.03.17 00.01.43 jdlog://4383979150841/

Another bug I found is that if I have a link downloading 10 chunks, then stop the download, change number of chunks to 1 and restart the downloads, JD2 resets the whole link and starts from the beginning again, instead of using the 10 chunks I had at the beginning.

These two problems make it very difficult for me to stop my downloads as I could lose gigs of data as JD2 may automatically restart a download, or I have to reset the link manually to get it to restart a link.

Regards
Andrew
Old 26.03.2017, 01:56
English Supporter

re: connection issue
its caused by your ISP, they seem to hijack the connection and issue another redirect. Have a look at the uploaded log for 'Location: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**' (cdn-cache.net.afrihost.co.za [169.1.1.137]) I'd go to say this is a cache/proxy of some type.

re: chunk & reset
that is intended behaviour, please do not use 'reset' function as it resets all information including original chunk value used. if you're just wanting to remove the error status use 'resume', or try the Stop/Start arrow.

hope this helps.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.03.2017, 09:28
Baby Loader

re: connection issue
Thanks for the information, I will check but not sure what the exact problem is or how to fix it, nice to know it is not JD2

re: chunk & reset.
Sorry, you misunderstood. I never said I reset the connection, I said that I restarted the connection, by using the Stop/Start buttons. I've just tried it now and the problem is reproducible : Set chunks to 10, Press Start arrow, let it run for a few seconds, Press Stop square, change chunks to 1, Press Start arrow. JD2 restarts the download from the beginning.
Old 26.03.2017, 12:28
English Supporter

sorry I must have read incorrectly.
there is code within the plugin to auto reset chunks to 1 if previous attempt had download issues.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.03.2017, 23:04
Baby Loader

Hmm, but there were no issues, I manually stopped the download, changed the chunks to 1 and restarted. It should not have reset the download. It would not have done this if I had not changed the number of chunks to 1, so seems like a bug to me.