JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 25.06.2013, 15:55
be2013

Default restricted witing rights on hd

I often encounter an error, that JDownloader cancels a download after a while, giving as an explanation that it doesn't have the necessary rights to write on the hard disk. However, this happens after the file is half way up, and doesn't always occur, trying again - without changing any settings - might as well succeed the formerly interrupted file.
Old 25.06.2013, 17:02
ReXTaR

Well, I can do the usual recommendations ...

verify that the program is run with sufficient permissions ...

verify that your antivirus is not blocking the action of java or JD ...

verify that the firewall has exceptions for JD and java ...change the number of parts per file, because sometimes that also causes errors ...

not overdo parallel downloads, as your connection or maybe your processor does not have sufficient capacity to process, I recommend no more than 15 parallel downloads ...

the folder in which you installed JD have sufficient permissions to access, once I installed by mistake in the user system folder and gave me many problems, now I have it in program files and it works great ....

removes any restriction download speed .....

umm .. can not think of anything else, is what I read and I happened .... other times it is the server that limits the downloads ....
Old 03.07.2013, 21:32
be2013

It's not the problem with most of your suggestions:

> verify that the program is run with sufficient permissions ...

It does. It is not a general error. Downloaded already a lot, also from the same filehoster this problem occurs. (currently filefactory)

> verify that your antivirus is not blocking the action of java or JD ...

No, because as said, it is not a general issue. Most of the time it works without problems.

>change the number of parts per file, because sometimes that also causes errors ...

That's the one thing I'm not sure about where to do.

>not overdo parallel downloads, as your connection or maybe your processor does not have sufficient capacity to process, I recommend no more than 15 parallel downloads ...

Only one at the time it stopped now.

> the folder in which you installed JD have sufficient permissions to access, once I installed by mistake in the user system folder and gave me many problems, now I have it in program files and it works great ....

Yes, but as said: it usually works.

> removes any restriction download speed .....

None.

> umm .. can not think of anything else, is what I read and I happened .... other times it is the server that limits the downloads ....[/QUOTE]

Too bad. No idea here either.