JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 27.03.2010, 02:23
DSL User

Default I can not capture the links

Hello

as Jdownloader title fails to capture the links Hotfile and also with Firefox 3.6 plugins no longer supported.
For the first point I managed to resolve using Mipony to capture the connections and then covered on JD but for the second point I do not find solutions.
If the JD incorporating a capture system similar to mipony would be great.

Thanks for an answer.

This message was translated by google.

Last edited by Jiaz; 27.03.2010 at 10:18.
Old 27.03.2010, 10:16
JD English Support (inactive)

Usually, we just enable clipboard monitoring (the check box on the clipboard at the top of the JDownloader screen), highlight the links with the mouse, and use the copy command (usually Ctrl+C). The plugins are not necessary.

The links are loaded into the "LinkGrabber", our download preview page (which checks for errors and performs other services). Use the Continue with All button to transfer the links to the Download page.

Did you try reloading the Flashgot and/or Flashget plugins in Firefox. I have had no trouble.

From what I can tell from their web site, mipony is a clone of JDownloader, with a browser showing in a window (this is easy with either IE or Firefox). JDownloader is open source, so several other download managers are based on it.
Old 27.03.2010, 10:16
JD Manager

how about
1.) using flashgot to capture links and downloads
2.) enabling clipboard monitoring in jd (button in toolbar), then its enough to copy the url/urls to clipboard
Old 28.03.2010, 17:56
DSL User

Hello
I agree with you drbitz, mipony is a clone and has far fewer features of our Jdownloader, but I was easy to understand how to capture the links because it captures the code page and then parses it (if not mistaken, I am no expert ).
I unfortunately have not yet been able to use FlashGot and / or Flashget plugins in Firefox because the slides are all in English and I translate.
However, a creative solution, Mipony use to capture and analyze the link and then import them into JD .
Last thing the crypt hotfile that does not work you must always manually enter the code.
Hello and thank you response and be patient for the translation.
TRANSLATION by Google.
Old 28.03.2010, 18:31
JD English Support (inactive)

That seems good.
Old 29.03.2010, 11:54
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jascha View Post
...easy to understand how to capture the links because it captures the code page and then parses it
I believe something similar is coming for jD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jascha View Post
Last thing the crypt hotfile that does not work you must always manually enter the code.
Be careful when writing these taboo words. Your thread might be closed for this. Search the board and you'll know why.
Old 29.03.2010, 12:57
JD Manager

JDownloaders clipboard manager improved alot. it can now search the html code of normal copied text too No Longer rightclick copy url, just select and normal copy and jd will catch the sourcecode behind the url automatically
Old 29.03.2010, 16:21
DSL User

Hello everyone

thank you, thank you very much for answers. I'm glad this information Jiaz thanks.
Remi I'm sorry but as you see it is not easy for me to translate and understand, will not happen again but at the same time hope that the problem is solved.
Hello
Old 30.03.2010, 12:21
remi

No excuses needed. Just a joke.

@Jiaz

I've tried the feature but it doesn't seem to work on my computer.

Is this feature
1) only working with the clipboard monitor and not with "Add Link(s)" button (Ctrl-U)?
2) supported in the stable version as well?
3) supported in all browsers?
Old 30.03.2010, 12:28
JD Manager

the check sourcecode feature you mean?
its only in nightly at the moment.
tested with konquerer, firefox, ie and opera,safari

AddLinks button should work, but maybe i did not understand question
Old 30.03.2010, 14:15
remi

Yes, I think you understood. Thanks.
Old 06.04.2010, 07:15
JD Addict

I found an issue where SOME Hotfile links would not be brought into JD. They were copied to the clipboard, clipboard monitoring was on, I could SEE them in JD if I clicked "Parse URLs", but Linkgrabber would not accept them.

They are on this page:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

and the links that don't get copied were for Straight A Student. (Ignore the links that have been removed by Hotfile.)

One possible reason is that these links are different from other Hotfile links, and are immediate download types. That is, when you enter them into your browser's URL (Safari on OS 10.6.2), it immediately starts the download and your URL reverts to the previous page. So it is unlike previously where you would go to the page that asks "Free" or "Premium".

Here are the direct links from my clipboard, because they are not working:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

MacPro 8x2.8GHz, 6GB RAM, OS 10.6.2 and 10.6.3.