JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.04.2020, 12:04
Wind Gust

Default Event Script Trigger (designated time)

I know there is the the interval trigger for the event scripter but it would be awesome if there was a designated time trigger. Say I want this script to trigger at 7am every day or something like that. The best way I can see of doing this currently is buy using the scheduler to restart jdownloader and set the script to run when jdloader starts.

Last edited by AlphaSlayer; 24.04.2020 at 12:11.
Old 24.04.2020, 13:53
JD Manager

Best and recommended way is to use the Interval trigger and check time(range) and only execute script when wished. It's much easier and can satisfy every use case.
One wishes *7am every day*, another use *7am each wednesday*, another use *7am, 9am, on day x,y,z" and so on. I know it doesn't look like lot of work to add a new trigger but the current trigger system is generic and *7am every day* would be a new sort of trigger, a dynamic trigger which is not yet supported and would required changes , new gui elements/dialogs and so on...
I really think that the current Interval trigger is the easiest and most customizable one.
In doubt, just ask mgpai for help with this, https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=70525
or check the thread, I'm sure there is already similiar script available.