JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31.01.2013, 09:13
JD Beta

It appears that Updater doesn't download all files. Josemsar took the missing files from his working JD and gave them to us. Basically, something is wrong with the update procedure and not all files are downloaded, especially Core.jar and some libs. Not to mention the Update.jar is missing, so is the nonD3D or Exp launcher.

1st, the installer is downloading only partially JDwonloader, no way to get all files
2nd, if we have an older JD installation, the updater downloads only some of the updated files, i.e. not Core.jar or any other files posted by Josemsar.

A solution that worked for me and gave me a clean JD installation:

1. have Java Runtime Environment Updated to the latest release:
2. download the original installer http://installer.jdownloader.org/JDownloader2Setup.exe
3. install... in a different location if you want to restore your download list from an older install. After, it will throw an Error but it's expected, not all the files are there
4. download Josemsar's missing files from here or alt links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**MF **External links are only visible to Support Staff**RS **External links are only visible to Support Staff**CRK **External links are only visible to Support Staff**DP **External links are only visible to Support Staff**FF **External links are only visible to Support Staff**Zippy **External links are only visible to Support Staff**FREE.FR **External links are only visible to Support Staff**BAY **External links are only visible to Support Staff**TB **External links are only visible to Support Staff**FC.IO **External links are only visible to Support Staff**RG **External links are only visible to Support Staff**UL.TO **External links are only visible to Support Staff**MS
5. add files to the install location
6. download Updater from here
7. run Update.jar by double-clicking it, make sure Jar files are associated with Java (or see this post)
8. take from the old installation (if need be) and place them in the new location (same sub-path):
\cfg\org.jdownloader.settings.AccountSettings.accounts.ejs - if you have premium accounts
\cfg\downloadList[#].zip - [#] is a number, the newest one you can find has a higher number

Last edited by Emm; 31.01.2013 at 11:45.
Old 31.01.2013, 09:46
baligh hamdy

Quote:
org.jdownloader.update.launcher.JDLauncherFailedException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdownloader/startup/Main
at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.launchJDownloader(SecondLevelLauncher.java:602)
at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.init(SecondLevelLauncher.java:465)
at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.runMain(SecondLevelLauncher.java:267)
at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.JDLauncher.main(JDLauncher.java:19)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdownloader/startup/Main
at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.launchJDownloader(SecondLevelLauncher.java:583)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jdownloader.startup.Main
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 11 more
after updating this message appear and the program doesn't work anymore
Old 31.01.2013, 10:21
javiergonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker676 View Post
I think I have a solution.

- run "Updater.exe" (so there is no available update)
- JD trys tu start with error
- rename folder "cfg" into "cfg-backup"
- run "JDownloader.exe" and wait while installing
- close JD
- delete new folder "cfg"
- rename "cfg-backup" back into "cfg"
- run "JDownloader.exe"

I tested 2 time and it works fine for me.

I try this and no work for me x.x

i have this errors...

Code:
org.jdownloader.update.launcher.JDLauncherFailedException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdownloader/startup/Main
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.launchJDownloader(SecondLevelLauncher.java:602)
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.init(SecondLevelLauncher.java:465)
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.runMain(SecondLevelLauncher.java:267)
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.JDLauncher.main(JDLauncher.java:19)
	at jd.Main.main(Main.java:8)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
	at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
	at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdownloader/startup/Main
	at org.jdownloader.update.launcher.SecondLevelLauncher.launchJDownloader(SecondLevelLauncher.java:583)
	... 11 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jdownloader.startup.Main
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	... 12 more
Old 31.01.2013, 10:39
javiergonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
It appears that Updater doesn't download all files. Josemsar took the missing files from his working JD and gave them to us. Basically, something is wrong with the update procedure and not all files are downloaded, especially Core.jar and some libs. Not to mention the Update.jar is missing, so is the nonD3D or Exp launcher.

1st, the installer is downloading only partially JDwonloader, no way to get all files
2nd, if we have an older JD installation, the updater downloads only some of the updated files, i.e. not Core.jar or any other files posted by Josemsar.

A solution that worked for me and game me a clean JD installation:

2. download the original installer http://installer.jdownloader.org/JDownloader2Setup.exe
3. install... in a different location if you want to restore your download list from an older install. After, it will trow and Error but it's expected, not all the files are there
4. download Josemsar's missing files from here or alt links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**MF **External links are only visible to Support Staff**RS **External links are only visible to Support Staff**CRK **External links are only visible to Support Staff**DP **External links are only visible to Support Staff**FF **External links are only visible to Support Staff**Zippy **External links are only visible to Support Staff**FREE.FR **External links are only visible to Support Staff**BAY **External links are only visible to Support Staff**TB **External links are only visible to Support Staff**FC.IO **External links are only visible to Support Staff**RG **External links are only visible to Support Staff**UL.TO **External links are only visible to Support Staff**MS
7. run Update.jar by double-clicking it, make sure Jar files are associated with Java (or see this post)
8. take from the old installation (if need be) and place them in the new location (same sub-path):
\cfg\org.jdownloader.settings.AccountSettings.accounts.ejs - if you have premium accounts
\cfg\downloadList[#].zip - [#] is a number, the newest one you can find has a higher number
this WORK!!!!!! exelent!! i love you :D
Old 31.01.2013, 10:42
JD Manager

Please Join our Webchat if you stil have problems.
I will help you there.

http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/chat

Last edited by coalado; 31.01.2013 at 10:51.
Old 31.01.2013, 11:52
Emm
Message deleted by raztoki. Reason: deemed off topic
Old 31.01.2013, 12:00
English Supporter

because chat is live, this is not!

forum can be delayed for new users,
forum doesn't tell you when you have a new private message in real time (ajax updates)

irc == instant.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 31.01.2013, 13:11
JD Manager

The missing files bug is solved.

There is still a "JDownloader has no connection to the updateserver" Problem.

This is usualy caused by a software called hamachi. We are working on a solution there as well.

Workaround: disable the hamachi network adapter. We recommend this in any way. Hamachi uses the 5.*.*.* IP Range. update.appwork.org is 5.9.113.110 and cannot be reached if hamachi is installed.

So.... anyone else having update Problems? Please test it before writing "yes"
Old 31.01.2013, 13:43
linuxlad

Yes, the chunks do not work after updating.
After a clean installation of jd2, chunks work properly but after updating, the chunks do not work.
Old 31.01.2013, 14:37
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxlad View Post
After a clean installation of jd2, chunks work properly but after updating, the chunks do not work.
I doubt that this is an update problem
Old 31.01.2013, 14:54
linuxlad

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
Well, i have uninstalled it over half a dozen times, and cleaned up all traces, re-installed, tested chunks and they work perfectly, after updating...the chunks no longer work eg, no more than one connection per download....i tested with the same three links every time, therefore, there is no doubt that the update(s) is causing it....
Old 31.01.2013, 18:12
pelotudo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post

A solution that worked for me and gave me a clean JD installation:

3. install... in a different location if you want to restore your download list from an older install. After, it will throw an Error but it's expected, not all the files are there
works perfectly with repopulated download/linkgrabber lists and accounts
Old 31.01.2013, 19:17
pfanne

Quote:
Das Update konnte nicht installiert werden. Bitte versuch es später erneut.
Installiere JDownloader bitte neu oder kontaktiere unseren Support falls sich das Problem nicht innerhalb einiger Stunden "von selbst löst"!
Quote:
org.jdownloader.update.SelfUpdateException: Selftest has been terminated unexpectedly
at org.jdownloader.update.SelfUpdateClient.finishSelfUpdate(SelfUpdateClient.java:186)
at org.jdownloader.update.UpdateManager.runFinishSelfUpdate(UpdateManager.java:1129)
at org.jdownloader.update.UpdateManager$13.run(UpdateManager.java:1152)
at org.jdownloader.update.UpdateManager.installPendingUpdates(UpdateManager.java:1176)
at org.jdownloader.updatev2.UpdateController.installUpdates(UpdateController.java:397)
at org.jdownloader.updatev2.UpdateController.onResults(UpdateController.java:324)
at org.jdownloader.update.UpdateManager.runUpdateLoop(UpdateManager.java:679)
at org.jdownloader.update.PendingUpdate.run(PendingUpdate.java:19)
at org.jdownloader.update.UpdateManager$3.run(UpdateManager.java:280)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
is this really only temporary?
Old 31.01.2013, 21:47
Super Loader

Default Letitbit lädt nur mit einem Verbindung

Letitbit mit Premium Account lädt nur mit einem Verbindung, obwohl vier eingestellt. Andere FM laden mit mehreren Verbindungen.
Old 31.01.2013, 21:48
Community Manager

Das ist ein Fehler, der evtl. durch das letzte Update entstanden ist, weswegen ich das mal in den Update thread schiebe.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 31.01.2013, 22:12
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
because chat is live, this is not!

forum can be delayed for new users,
forum doesn't tell you when you have a new private message in real time (ajax updates)

irc == instant.
A forum may not be live but is multi-purposed where chat's a single purpose... chat loses solutions, forums do not! Chat wastes the dev's time one client at a time, this does not! Chat is only effective if the user is experienced/has some knowledge of operating and/or programming to make the dev follow on the issues and not to teach the user how windows/linux/mac get operated, in the forum you can follow a guideline even if you don't know how to do all those things and eventually you'll get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxlad View Post
I can confirm, the UI setting has no effect after changing it. It's not related to the update progress, more like an internal bug.

Last edited by Emm; 31.01.2013 at 22:18.
Old 31.01.2013, 22:27
ReXTaR

I agree to some extent with Emm, certainly knowledge forum is registered ... but it is the same if you are an expert or not in the program .... If you know and you know the program, know who, what and how to ask ... so the solution is fast ... but if you are new and inexperienced, impatient besides, you'll be asking, and / or publishing issues over and over again, without seeking prior to the forum ...
so it is the same whether serving in the forum or in the chat ... at least as I see it ....

taking advantage of the trip ... Can you tell me if the update error or just my particular case ... but when I try to create a record, to report a fault, does not complete the operation, appears twice up record sales ... and when it finishes nothing appears ... and sometimes appears jdlog://null
Old 31.01.2013, 22:42
Mega Loader

Question

i stopped using JD , are there many improvements?
Old 01.02.2013, 18:00
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seryi View Post
Letitbit mit Premium Account lädt nur mit einem Verbindung, obwohl vier eingestellt. Andere FM laden mit mehreren Verbindungen.
das gleiche gild auch für:
xhamster.com
und
xvideos.com

nur noch 1 Chuck
Egal wieviele ein Gestellt.
Old 01.02.2013, 18:13
prrovoss

und premium4.me wird bei mir garnichtmehr unterstützt -.-

Still an unsolved Problem?!
Old 01.02.2013, 18:49
Community Manager

Doch, lies den Thread und installiere JD2 evtl. mal neu.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Closed Thread