JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 12.06.2015, 02:40
DigitALL

Default Uploaded advertisement problem

Hello,

I hope I am posting in the correct section.

I wanted to buy the Uploaded as advertised on JD2, with a saving of 20%
After selecting the country, the system is asking you for a telephone number where you receive a pin number, after inserting the pin, complete you name, address, etc and next page the credit card info. All goes well but then it displays "Transaction error...". I tried this at least five times at different dates and with two different credit cards on my name, same error results.
People from Uploaded when were told about the problem, they sent a pre-formated message advising to make sure you enter the info correct. Duh!!! I told them that is something at their payment processor since I triple checked every time the info entered. I am familiar how to use a damn credit card since I make lots of payments over net. But Uploaded people are still replying with the same pre-formated message, I believe they have no clue what the problem is.

I wanted to ask you if you experience similar issue or if you have any idea how to still purchase a premium with 20% off. I live in Canada and I know for sure that with some merchants, after I fill in all payment info, before to be authorized, their payment processor is taking me to a security gate connected from my bank where you have to enter a password. If the password is OK, the payment is approved. But this is with one credit card only (CIBC) the other one is Capital One and never had issue paying over internet expect these guys. I guess since Uploaded is situated in a shady area of business, such approvals may be cut out from the beginning. Any idea?
Old 12.06.2015, 09:20
JD Manager

I'm afraid only uploaded support can help you with this. We have no influence on their payment/support. Just contact them again and I'm sure they can help you with this issue