JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 06.11.2011, 21:27
zstar69

Default Has anyone been able to use RemoteControl?

Hey I have set the RemoteControl module. I have a 500gig laptop that has no monitor, luckily before the monitor broke, I installed TightVNC on it, so I can access it from another computer and use it like a normal laptop, remotely.

I decided to turn it into a Network Storage Device for my movies that I stream to my xbox. For some reason, downloading directly to the network drive is extremely slow, 300kb/sec inconsistent. I don't want trouble shooting help with that.

What I am trying to do is use the HTML file that the jdownloader authors have written. It actually looks perfect except for one thing....

It queues the downloads in the linkgrabber...but I have no idea how to actually START them, without having to login to TightVNC and clicking the Play button?

I was looking at the code, doing a command like
Code:
/action/add/links/grabber0/start1/**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
DOES indeed work, I ran that command in chrome, and checked the laptop, the download was downloading at 2mb/sec.

I am not the best with java, I want to find a working remote control html page that once I add the links, they will invoke that command above, skipping the linkgrabber altogether.

Does anyone use this? Or have a working .html file that I could use?

Otherwise why wouldn't I just go and download them through the VNC?

Thanks guys

Last edited by Jiaz; 07.11.2011 at 12:25.
Old 07.11.2011, 09:18
remi

Having speed issues? read this!

When you click on "Continue with all" all the links in the Linkgrabber will be moved to the download queue.

In the Remote Control interface there is a command (/action/add/links/grabber(0|1)/start1/%X%) to add links to jD by skipping the Linkgrabber.

I don't know what you mean with that HTML file.
Old 07.11.2011, 12:25
JD Manager

the remotecontroll will get removed with next major release. it also contains some bugs in stable. Also note that you have to url encode the urls you are trying to add.