JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 29.11.2009, 21:17
JD Manager

please reduce max connections and max downloads
1-2 max connections and 2-4 max downloads is enough to download with 10mbyte/s
Old 29.11.2009, 21:43
JD English Support (inactive)

You have to uninstall (and restart your computer), not shut down. Each security program has pieces that load as part of the OS and do not shutdown when you shutdown the program or disable guards.
Old 01.12.2009, 00:47
icybergie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
please reduce max connections and max downloads
1-2 max connections and 2-4 max downloads is enough to download with 10mbyte/s
Problem persists even when I drop the limit to 2 max connection and 2 max downloads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
You have to uninstall (and restart your computer), not shut down. Each security program has pieces that load as part of the OS and do not shutdown when you shutdown the program or disable guards.
I never had any installed.
Old 01.12.2009, 02:30
JD Manager

please visit supportchannel and we can do a teamviewer.com live session. then i can try to help you live.

unexpected rangeheader = something changes the network stream or some firewall/antivirus changes it
Old 03.01.2010, 07:29
lamxung

i have exactly the same problem T_T. Though i have disable my AV (Eset Smart Security), it keeps on error.

Quote:
------------------------ Thread: 151 -----------------------
151 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Download not finished. Loaded until now: 14902720/36102467
151 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Error occured: ERROR_DOWNLOAD_FAILED
151 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> A critical Downloaderror occured. Terminate...
151 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> ABBORTED BY USER
151 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - FINER [java_downloader] -> Chunk finished 0 501540 bytes

------------------------ Thread: 150 -----------------------
150 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> DOWNLOAD INCOMPLETE DUE TO FILESIZECHECK
150 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Error occured: ERROR_DOWNLOAD_INCOMPLETE
150 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> DOWNLOAD INCOMPLETE DUE TO FILESIZECHECK
150 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Error occured: ERROR_DOWNLOAD_INCOMPLETE
150 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - FINEST [java_downloader] -> Thread aborted

------------------------ Thread: 149 -----------------------
149 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> DOWNLOAD INCOMPLETE DUE TO FILESIZECHECK
149 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Error occured: ERROR_DOWNLOAD_INCOMPLETE
149 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> DOWNLOAD INCOMPLETE DUE TO FILESIZECHECK
149 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Error occured: ERROR_DOWNLOAD_INCOMPLETE
149 1/3/10 12:21:43 PM - FINEST [java_downloader] -> Thread aborted
Old 03.01.2010, 11:54
remi

Cool

Please reduce the Max.Con. (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1 or 2 and reset the links. Report back if it happens again with this setting.
Old 04.01.2010, 03:31
lamxung

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Please reduce the Max.Con. (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1 or 2 and reset the links. Report back if it happens again with this setting.
Thanks remi, after reducing the Max.Con to 1, it works smoothly
Old 14.09.2010, 12:46
ash23

Default Jdownloader on Mac

I am using a Macbook Pro Intel Chipset and i am getting the same errors for 2 weeks now. I tried some of the fixes on this site but when you say set max con to 1 and clearing the cache i get lost. I am linking my log file. Also i am using a mobile internet which gives me an average of 600 kb/sec. While the same connection (dual booted on windows) gives me about 1 Mb/sec. Is that normal?

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/11852
Old 14.09.2010, 12:51
JD Manager

the log does not show any error.
about your speed. that can have many reasons. different drivers. better connection. firewall/av. its up to you to find the reason why speed is slower in mac
Old 14.09.2010, 12:58
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash23 View Post
Also i am using a mobile internet which gives me an average of 600 kb/sec. While the same connection (dual booted on windows) gives me about 1 Mb/sec. Is that normal?
Please, read "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**.
Old 15.09.2010, 09:41

Please clarify, is that 600mega-bits/second?

If you are running an antivirus program, that could explain the difference in speeds (make sure files are not scanned while they are downloaded - give jdownloader, java, javaw, and javaws full rights). If you are not running an antivirus program and a firewall, you should be.

If you are comparing download speeds between JDownloader and a Browser, then your browser is probably lying about the download speed. Always clear your cache before performing speed tests. Do not try to test with small files, because other artefacts distort the data.

If you are concerned about your connection, download the open-source program WireShark. This allows you to record and interpret all IP data. You can compare the data between the 600mb situation and the 1000mb situation.
Old 30.09.2010, 00:48
ntwk_wizard

Same problem -can't download from rapidshare. It appeared after the last update.
I've tried suggestions & no fix. Willing to bet It's in the client. Avast firewall w/no recent changes. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Old 30.09.2010, 11:14

I would not use any Atwal products (Avast! is most of them). They try to do too much.

If you are using the Avast! firewall, what are you using for an Antivirus? If you have not been using an antivirus, then you must scan your system thoroughly. If you have been using the Avast! antivirus, then you should download the Atwal (or Avast!) cleanup tool, uninstall all Atwal products, and then run the cleanup tool to get rid of the pieces that uninstalling leaves behind.

Read the General Bugreport rules so that you can write something useful.
Read the sticky in General Discussion about Antivirus and the Security Software section of the Self Help Index.
Old 12.11.2010, 13:38
Frank Berman

Filesonic, as usual, is giving the same problem. Sometimes resetting the download and limiting Filesonic downloads to 1 does help but it is a pain in the butt!

It is really time for Filesonic to sort its bugs out. This did not happen when there was Sharingmatrix!
Old 12.11.2010, 15:48
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Berman View Post
It is really time for Filesonic to sort its bugs out. This did not happen when there was Sharingmatrix!
Please use THIS THREAD for filesonic problems...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 20.12.2010, 15:41
garfy

THis just happened when i signed with hotfile, I used rapidshare before and never experience any problems like that

any help?
Old 21.12.2010, 12:39
remi

Yes, please read this thread and apply all recommendations.

If you're still experiencing your problem, please provide some example links and a complete and detailed log.
Old 30.01.2011, 00:58
bgtip

Unexpected rangeheader format:null

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/27144
Old 30.01.2011, 09:26

@ bgtip,

Yes, that is the title of this thread. Read the first 8 messages!

-----------------

Read the General Bugreport rules. Provide the requested information. Without links, a log is usually not very useful.

If you are using a Premium account, the developers will need your login information for the site (filesonic.com). Please send them in a personal message to pspzockerscene and include the URL of your message (http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...4&postcount=38)

-----------

Set Max. Con. = 1 and restart JDownloader.

If that does not fix the problem, try uninstalling your antivirus, restarting your computer and testing again. See "Choosing and Installing Security Software".
Old 03.02.2011, 08:37

Deliberate Double Post

@ bgtip,
I looked at your log again and realized that you are running Wind "7". JDownloader should be installed into a directory with a name like "C:\progs\jdownloader".

Don't install JDownloader to "Program Files" or "Program Files (X86)", because these are restricted directories in your OS version. Some users have reported success with setting the program to run in Wind XP compatible mode.