JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 16.05.2019, 11:30
Junior Loader

Default Request for plugin: animeland.us (AKA Dubbed TV)

Front: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Series page: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Episode page: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

JD2's Analyze and Add Links dialog closes almost immediately (without returning any results at all, even jpgs) after Continue is clicked.

~ ~ ~

You'll want to configure the plugin to not waste massive amounts of time getting sidetracked parsing the humongous list in the right-side column, or chasing hentai smut ad links.
Old 16.05.2019, 12:31
JD Manager

I'm sorry but we don't add support for such index sites. You might wanna try to create Linkcrawler rules to tells JDownloader how to parse that site
Old 16.05.2019, 15:23
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
I'm sorry but we don't add support for such index sites. You might wanna try to create Linkcrawler rules to tells JDownloader how to parse that site
I have no idea whether or not animeland.us is an "index site". (If you say it is, I will defer to your assessment.) The "Episode page" I linked at Episode page: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** seems to suggest that it's hosting somewhere rather than simply indexing, as index sites typically don't/can't support on-page-viewing.

Last edited by Honeyko; 16.05.2019 at 15:30.
Old 16.05.2019, 16:17
JD Manager

By index site I mean a site that embeddeds other video streaming sites or just links to other sites.
The site itself doesn't host anything