JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.11.2020, 22:31
Black Hole

Default Pixabay.com - can't add account

I am trying to add my pixabay account so I can dl from pixabay (which is why I assume link grabber doesn't get anything when I copy a pixabay url) and it keeps saying the login info is incorrect which I know it isn't

the only other post on these forums about pixabay is from 2015 so I am not sure if the plugins need to be updated but I can log into pixabay with the same info I am copy/pasting into JD from within my browser
Old 25.11.2020, 11:08
JD Manager

Can you please provide some example links and username/password to support@jdownloader.org
quick look at plugin and login now requires captcha but plugin doesn't yet support it. we will revisit account/plugin when you can provide the requested details
Old 25.11.2020, 12:31
Black Hole

info sent
Old 25.11.2020, 12:39
JD Manager

Thanks, updated our existing ticket
Old 25.11.2020, 12:54
Community Manager

Fixed.

I don't need your account as I got my own pixabay test-account.

Please keep in mind that the sometimes displayed highest filesizes on pixabay may be wrong and the real size can also be e.g. 50% of what's displayed on their website.
This is not a JDownloader bug but a bug on their website.

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 25.11.2020 at 13:12. Reason: pixabay != pixiv.net :D
Old 25.11.2020, 13:56
Black Hole

Thanks but...

Will the pixabay pugin be updated to support all the different types of content such as videos and music, making sure to always grab the highest quality available, that is on there as well as search term/tag pages, entire user submissions and download/grab by camera, popular, new, editors choice etc?

As you may already know. All content on pixabay is categorized by any number of thousands of descriptive tags/terms like "Fantasy" "Girl" "Wallpaper" "Space" "Running" etc It would be nice to download everything associated with a term like "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**. It would also be nice to download everything a user posted by copying the user profile URL like "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

As for vectors, can we get an option to grab the svg/psd file AND the highest resolution png/jpg file available?

Note! Music files don't seem to have there own unique URL's, they are categorized by genre, mood and movement. It also looks like genre etc pages are only one page that just keeps loading more as you keep scrolling down.

I emailed a bunch of example links but here they are so you can see what I mean.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Old 25.11.2020, 14:06
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknuckle View Post
Thanks but...

Will the pixabay pugin be updated to support all the different types of content such as videos and music, making sure to always grab the highest quality available, that is on there as well as search term/tag pages, entire user submissions and download/grab by camera, popular, new, editors choice etc?
This is not planned at the moment but if there is more time in the future and more users who want this, we can think about it.
If you want I can create a ticket for this. EDIT See post below.
At this moment, the plugin will try to always download the best image-version available.

Sidenote:
We never add crawlers for "search query" URLs.

Regarding audio/video download: You can download from any streaming website using this method.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 25.11.2020 at 14:17.
Old 25.11.2020, 14:13
JD Manager

Old 25.11.2020, 14:39
Black Hole

I get that adding full sitewide support would be a lot of work especially adding music support but in the short term, do you think it would be possible to just add illustration/vector/video support?

The videos aren't streamed or hosted like YT or a typical video site, they are hosted the same way as photos but vectors give you resolution options and an svg option. For illustration/vector/video, you hit the "Free download" button, choose the size/resolution and then download it just like you would photos so I am sure the plugin/API could be easily updated to support those without much work if you just add support for the different URL's

ex

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**illustrations/landscape-nature-mar-lake-boat-4913841/
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**vectors/tree-foliage-forest-nature-spring-4857597/
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**videos/forest-woods-mystical-morning-49981/
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**photos/trees-fog-fantasy-fairytale-lake-4664060/
Old 25.11.2020, 14:47
JD Manager

@fuknuckle: maybe pspzocker will add support for those or I will check when I find some free time
Old 25.11.2020, 14:52
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknuckle View Post
I get that adding full sitewide support would be a lot of work especially adding music support but in the short term, do you think it would be possible to just add illustration/vector/video support?
Anything is possible.
I've added support for "vectors" and "illustrations" for the next update.
Quote:
I've linked a tutorial on how to download from any video website in my last post.
Again - I'am repeating myself:
If more users are interested in your other suggested features, we'll increase the priority for those.

The following information applies for all code-changes mentioned in this post:

---

-psp-
EDIT

A LinkCrawler Rule to auto-grab all vimeo URLs from their "videos" pages could e.g. look like this:
Spoiler:

Code:
[ {
  "enabled" : true,
  "updateCookies" : true,
  "logging" : false,
  "maxDecryptDepth" : 1,
  "name" : "pixabay.com example rule crawl vimeo URLs",
  "pattern" : "https?://pixabay\\.com/videos/[a-z0-9\\-]+-[0-9]+/",
  "rule" : "DEEPDECRYPT",
  "packageNamePattern" : null,
  "passwordPattern" : null,
  "formPattern" : null,
  "deepPattern" : "(//player\\.vimeo\\.com/[^\"]+)",
  "rewriteReplaceWith" : null
} ]

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 26.11.2020 at 15:49.
Old 16.08.2021, 19:32
Community Manager

Added crawler for single "music" and "videos" URLs.

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: