JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 19.03.2012, 16:30
Davidh2k

Default Mirror handling, duplicated downloads, duplicated files, dupes, online status

I have another question about merging mirrors in the alpha.

I merged an episode from SJ.de with one mirror from netload and one from rapidshare. I startet the download and he began to downlod all files from rapidshare, in this example all files were available on rapidshare so he asked right at the first part from netload what to do - if he should skip, or redownload the file. I choose skip and remember for the package but then he don't began to unpack the package.
I checked that auto extract package is still marked.

One other Question is, it seems that the "Remove finished downloads..." option seems to be a bit buggy, i switched back to 'immediately' after i tried 'when package is ready' but the jdownloader did not remove a package after an extraction. So, when is an package ready, and now the 'immediately' option isn't working either.
Old 25.05.2012, 20:04
Black Hole

Default Mirror handling, duplicated downloads, duplicated files, dupes, online status

Spinning off of my last post in this thread:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...13&postcount=7

I'm still having an issue where sometimes mirrors are starting when another mirror is already downloading.

Once a mirror starts for a part I would think the other ones should be disabled right then, but they don't always. Sometimes they later get disabled and sometimes not. Also, if the chosen mirror for a part fails, then that part should be reset with the failed mirror disabled and the other mirrors re-enabled automatically.

Today I had 3 mirrors show that they downloaded the same file 100% and unfortunately a fourth mirror started but had a plugin error and must have deleted the part because I was left with no file at all.

I don't know if the problem exists with just one package of downloads or if it requires other items to be downloaded first from the same hosters since I'm usually downloading multiple packages. Never had this issue with the release version.

Here's one package worth of parts and mirrors:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Jiaz; 04.06.2012 at 11:51.
Old 25.05.2012, 20:24
Black Hole

I wasn't able to get the original instance's log since and auto-update restart cleared the log, but here's the same issue where two part 4 mirrors started and the other part 4 mirrors were still enabled.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/84913
Old 26.05.2012, 21:59
Community Manager

Hi
For me this works just fine.
Put all links in one package->Same downloadfolder->JD always only starts one of the mirrors and deactivates the other 2.

I know that if a part of one hoster fails JD should try the mirror (other link on other hoster) but as far as i know that logic isn't implemented yet

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 27.05.2012, 04:23
Black Hole

It's happening often enough for me to be a problem.

Is there any setting that might affect this. I seem to notice it when there's multiple parts with multiple mirrors.
Old 27.05.2012, 12:47
Community Manager

No, it should always work correct without any setting.

Greez pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.05.2012, 17:04
Black Hole

I just tried the links again and it appears to be working better. I'm thinking the issue requires other packages to be previously downloading from the same hosters first and then when the parts become active in the latter package is where the problem starts to occur.

Did my previous log show anything because it should show part4 being downloaded more than once.
Old 27.05.2012, 20:13
Community Manager

As far as i could see the log didn't show any of your problems.
If that situation happens again, please post it.
Maybe a screenshot also helps.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.05.2012, 23:21
Black Hole

Weird that the log didn't show anything since at the time I was watching at least 2 part 4s downloading. I'll send some more info the next time i catch something.
Old 03.06.2012, 00:56
Black Hole

One reliably broken variation is when you reset a package with a few mirrors. They all start counting down and going through their process and some will both start downloading the same files, but sometimes 1 or 2 mirrors will deactivate so there must be a stage where they're not detecting an already in progress download has begun. Maybe during the captcha phase.
Old 04.06.2012, 11:50
JD Manager

this is a known bug

Old 04.06.2012, 11:52
JD Manager

Old 28.06.2012, 17:12
JD VIP

Question Doppelte Downloads gleicher Datei im gleichen Paket?

Wenn man in einem Paket Links zur gleichen Teildatei auf verschiedenen Hostern hat, lädt JD2 diese parallel und dadurch mehrfach runter.
Bisher merkte JD spätestens beim Start des Downloads, dass der gleiche Teil schon von irgendeinem anderen Hoster am Downloaden ist. Aktuell scheint JD2 das nicht zu merken und lädt im dümmsten Fall die gleiche Datei x mal runter.

Wie kann ich das verhindern?

Last edited by Jiaz; 29.06.2012 at 12:59.
Old 28.06.2012, 21:11
EliteLucker

Passiert mir auch ab und an, manchmal werden sie aber als bereits geladen markiert
Old 29.06.2012, 12:59
JD Manager

ist bekannt und wird noch fixed
Old 30.06.2012, 10:08
Banned

Default serious error

:unsure:I have set. Skip the file if it exists. Jdownloader rather than ignore it it modifies (OVERWRITE). Only now I noticed it! For me, a lot of unnecessary files have been replaced!!!

Do you fix it?

It should be a SKIP! The program treats it as REPLACE(OVERWRITE)!

Last edited by Jiaz; 02.07.2012 at 14:12.
Old 30.06.2012, 10:39
English Supporter

This has been reported many times now, if the file starts at the same time it doesn't skip. That's my observation though the appwork guys have not been able to reproduce this so cant fix something they can't debug.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 30.06.2012, 10:45
Banned

Not at the same time! Old file was downloaded in 2011 and was replaced with the date 2012(overwrite download!)

No offense but to me it is not acceptable.

Besides. If I recall it was once (long ago), I wrote about this problem but none too much into the not took over and has so far not been in this direction nothing done. Ech...

If someone updates the files in a folder that's clear is that the program only download the missing files and old files I want to have remained intact (without modification)
Other programs are able to skip the existing file, why Jdownloader not can do this?

NIGHTLY there was not a problem!

I hope that developers will try and fix it?

Last edited by djmakinera; 30.06.2012 at 11:31.
Old 30.06.2012, 11:48
English Supporter

stay clam, wait for jiaz to have a look at it. I dont have the time to look into core workings of JD

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 30.06.2012, 19:50
Polish Supporter

Never got this problem.
Do you mean normal files or files extracted from the archive?