JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30.12.2021, 16:52
I will play nice!

Question Sort selected packages only

It seems that this issue has been mentioned a few times over the years, e.g. https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=63440.

I have found that JD2 is a very robust piece of software, which can handle countless links without much issue. Because of this I don't delete my JD2 links anymore, since it doesn't seem to affect the client and it helps me to, among others, keep track of what I downloaded or what I might want to download in the future. I have various "package groups" in both the downloads list and the linkgrabber list.

Now, it'll probably be too much to ask for some sort of system where I could assign packages to categories/groups. The workaround that I use for this now is having "dummy packages" with just a text file in them. Those "dummy packages" are the names of my categories/groups.

However, I'd appreciate it if I could at least select all packages under each category/group and, from the right-click drop-down menu, have the option to sort them by name. In essence, this would mean only sorting a selection of packages rather than all packages, which would completely destroy my arrangement. Could something like this be implemented?

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**This is an example of how I currently arrange my packages, just imagine dozens more packages under each "category"/"group". Here, I would like to sort only packages "example1-4" by name, so that they are in an alphabetic order.