JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12.05.2010, 20:54
weblurker weblurker is online now
Linkgrabbing Monster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 85
Default Linkgrabber operation never completes, blocks reconnect

Twice in the last few days JD has gotten stuck with the Linkgrabber attempting to check the availability and details of file links from the clipboard. The Linkgrabber operation never completes and prevents JD from attempting a reconnect.

Here's what happened.

1. JD picks up new links from the clipboard. I had been using Firefox to access a web forum, which is where the file links came from. That shows my Internet access was working properly before the Linkgrabber operation started.

2. Linkgrabber starts to check the availability of the files. JD displays "Linkgrabber Operations are Pending" message.

3. The Linkgrabber display never changes and the online check of the new files never completes.

I immediately used the "open on browser" command and Firefox was able to bring up the file host web page and display details about the files. This worked for files in Rapidshare, Hotfile and Sharingmatrix. I happened to be queueing up files from those three file hosts in the most recent instance of this problem.

Since the "open in browser" command worked, it shows that my Internet access was working after the Linkgrabber operation had started.

I waited for a five or ten minutes for the Linkgrabber operation to complete. It never did.

4. I used the "continue with all" command to move all the file links into the download section anyway. JD started to download the files even though the online check hadn't occurred. No file name or size information appeared on the download screen for any of the files.

I left JD in that state for about 15-30 minutes while other files were downloading. The Linkgrabber operation never completed even though it was now empty.

5. After the some of the files in the queue completed downloading, JD didn't attempt a reconnect even though there were some files still in the queue.

6. When I manually started a reconnect operation, JD returned an error message, (typing from my memory) "Reconnect operation failed".

7. I exited JD and restarted it. After the restart, the reconnect worked and the files in the queue downloaded normally.

The first time this problem occurred, JD had been running for hours. The second time JD had just started up.

The following log file records everything from the moment JD was started through to the point where some of the files completed downloading and ends after I did the manual reconnect that eventually failed. After saving the log I exited JD.

The log file was too long to include as a text file in this post.

Here's a Rapidshare link to the file.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

When you're finished, delete the file using this link:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:41.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.