JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 28.06.2012, 03:21
Interceptor One

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuF View Post
It's good that you've resize the oversized captchas so they don't cover the button and box, but I've found in many cases the image is too small to read the captcha now.

The ability to manually enlarge it or a pop out may be good for these.
AGREED! We need a way to enlarge the captchas from those jackasses at Rapidgator,
because as it is, we lose points every time one of those comes up to solve,
and it getting really annoying losing points through no fault of our own...!!!
Old 01.07.2012, 16:55
DSL Light User

why want the cbh install an Internet Explorer Add-On?? thats suspicios
Old 01.07.2012, 20:04
CuF

Seriously, is there a Rapidgator fix coming? I refuse to solve them when they come in.
I'm sure I'm not alone. That doesn't help anybody.
Old 01.07.2012, 22:31
ambush

Where can i download JD CB plugin?

One gets 8 credits for solved captcha and spends 10 credits to get his captcha solved. Obvously, you get 2 credits from each captcha solved. What do you do with it, if you mention that you don't sell it?
Old 02.07.2012, 18:19
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellmaster View Post
why want the cbh install an Internet Explorer Add-On?? thats suspicios
hi, please be aware that our installer doesn't want users to install any add-ons!! make sure that you download our tool only from our web site, not from anywhere else. check h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com/download.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuF View Post
Seriously, is there a Rapidgator fix coming? I refuse to solve them when they come in.
I'm sure I'm not alone. That doesn't help anybody.
hi, i am working on it but my work is a bit busy nowadays :( as a solution i will resize the main form to enlarge it to show those correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambush View Post
Where can i download JD CB plugin?

One gets 8 credits for solved captcha and spends 10 credits to get his captcha solved. Obvously, you get 2 credits from each captcha solved. What do you do with it, if you mention that you don't sell it?
hi,
i don't need to do anything with those credits. those ratios are arranged to make the probability of having online users high.
in fact if i need any credits, i can produce them out of nowhere
Old 02.07.2012, 18:19
WindWalkerX

I'm thinking... is there a way to interface between captchatrader and captchabrotherhood? I'd love to be able to point CT to fill out CB challenges. Basically use CT to fill my CB account with some credits for when CT is down.

It's too bad you can't just buy CB credits directly :(
Old 02.07.2012, 23:23
ambush

Hi lelim,

would you document your api, like captchatrader did?

Quote:
hi,
i don't need to do anything with those credits. those ratios are arranged to make the probability of having online users high.
in fact if i need any credits, i can produce them out of nowhere
You can - but peole will only solve them if they have no credits. So if anyone do have much credits, noone will solve captchas. Inflation

Quote:
I'm thinking... is there a way to interface between captchatrader and captchabrotherhood? I'd love to be able to point CT to fill out CB challenges. Basically use CT to fill my CB account with some credits for when CT is down.
It can be possible.

Btw, if you definitively want to buy credits - there are much cheaper as by CT ($5 + $1/1k captchas), e.g. deathbycaptcha.com/user/order (Not to be mentioned as advertising. Never used that.)

Last edited by ambush; 02.07.2012 at 23:36.
Old 03.07.2012, 14:36
DSL Light User

[QUOTE=lelim;212378]hi, please be aware that our installer doesn't want users to install any add-ons!! make sure that you download our tool only from our web site, not from anywhere else. check h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com/download.aspx

hi, lelim,
its not the installer, its captchasolver.exe, who wants to install an addon. First its says the integration in Jdownloader is finished, Which is not true, becaus Captchasolver uses an Path, where Jdownloader not resides, then pops up the User Account Control which wants to install the IE AddOn.

Make Captchsolver.exe open source: So the errors can be fixed faster, maybe an integration in JDownloader as plugin is possible.
Attached Thumbnails
captchSolver.jpg  

Last edited by spellmaster; 03.07.2012 at 14:41.
Old 03.07.2012, 17:36
ambush

Quote:
Make Captchsolver.exe open source: So the errors can be fixed faster, maybe an integration in JDownloader as plugin is possible.
What do you mean? There is already a plugin.

But making it opener would be better.
Old 03.07.2012, 18:33
DSL Light User

hi ambush :
so i dont need to install captchasolver.exe?
Old 03.07.2012, 19:19
ambush

If you download and install their software, plugin should be automatically installed.

If you also have CT plugin installed, it's undefined, which one will take the job - so rename jacinfo.xml if you don't need a plugin.
Old 03.07.2012, 20:04
DSL Light User

there is an plugin in Jdownloader which solves the captchas by sending them to captchabrotherhood, but i speak from captchsolver.exe, which resides on the other end of the queue. this plugin-solution which dont exists gets the images fom brotherhood and sends the manually solved captcha to brotherhood
Old 03.07.2012, 21:35
ambush

I'm a little off topic. What was the problem?
Old 04.07.2012, 03:38
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambush View Post
Btw, if you definitively want to buy credits - there are much cheaper as by CT ($5 + $1/1k captchas), e.g. deathbycaptcha.com/user/order (Not to be mentioned as advertising. Never used that.)
Hmm, I got 10k solves(100k credits) for $15 from CT. Maybe it was a sale, but it didn't say so. Not quite as cheep as DBC, mind you. And CT sucks, frankly. Down all the time and close to %10 error rate. I wish DBC had a JDownloader addon, but doesn't, sadly.

I do post on the same blackhat forum as one of their admins. Perhaps I'll message him about JD and see if they might consider adding support. I think a lot of CT customers would gladly switch and never look back(myself being one of them).
Old 04.07.2012, 05:12
ambush

Quote:
close to %10 error rate.
I lol'd. They locked my account with probably ~200 credits after 4 sequential wrong solved captchas.

Well, deathbycaptcha is good mainly for thr smallest amount of captchas (5k costs $7 opposite to $10 at CT).

Quote:
I do post on the same blackhat forum as one of their admins.
Do you know another captcha services?

Btw, do you use captchas only for OCH? How much does it last till you spend 10k captchas for that? :DDD

deathbycaptcha.com/user/order
Quote:
System is under maintenance, will be back online soon
:(
Hopefully, they will come back again.
Seems these services get DDoSed. I can remeber vk.com dosed deatbycaptcha, probably for supporting spammers.
Old 08.07.2012, 03:30
jlv

(never mind, problem on my end)

Last edited by jlv; 08.07.2012 at 03:33. Reason: delete
Old 12.07.2012, 14:02
pterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellmaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
hi, please be aware that our installer doesn't want users to install any add-ons!! make sure that you download our tool only from our web site, not from anywhere else. check h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com/download.aspx

hi, lelim,
its not the installer, its captchasolver.exe, who wants to install an addon. First its says the integration in Jdownloader is finished, Which is not true, becaus Captchasolver uses an Path, where Jdownloader not resides, then pops up the User Account Control which wants to install the IE AddOn.

This is no malware. It's the Internet Explorer Control lelim uses for showing Information in CBH. The website this control loads uses Flash, which the internet explorer control is not able to find even if you have flash installed.

You don't have to worry about this. If you don't want CBH to show the flash based ads, just don't install the plugin. If you don't mind the ads, you may let install the plugin.

I have decompiled CBH for personal reasons; there are no malicious functions in it, you don't have to worry. Well, at least I found none
Old 12.07.2012, 16:34
ambush

Code:
there are no malicious functions in it
Except maybe sending hardware-based IDs...
Old 12.07.2012, 20:58
DSL Light User

thanks pterry, good to know. I think its more work to decompile the program than writing it by your own. And maybe fix some bugs by the way
Old 20.07.2012, 21:26
computermonster

How can I add lumfile.com in the jacinfo file?

In the old version, we had to add manually in the jacinfo.xml as per alphabetical sequence. What are we required to do in this new version of CBH?

EDIT: I also want to add filerose.com

Last edited by computermonster; 24.07.2012 at 18:41.
Old 22.07.2012, 22:54
Docc77

I used CT in the last 2years. And i used CB the last time 1 year ago.
I had no problem with both services. In the last days i used CB and there is something very suspicious. I solved 30-40 captchas and earnd 35 credits. When i used CT i have 4-6 false captchas/ 100solved. I think when i´m using CB my captchas are not considered.
I don´t lost any credits but they are also not added.
Old 25.07.2012, 20:51
ctsorrow

Are there any plans for Linux support in CB? Or is the source available for the client so it could be ported by someone?

CT going down has left me without any solution in Linux.
Old 27.07.2012, 02:55
deepbones

CBH can't resolve captchas from letitbit? Even after updating the server-list with the option "update JACinfo file" JDownloader keep asking me all the captchas.

Last edited by deepbones; 28.07.2012 at 03:39.
Old 31.07.2012, 20:39
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docc77 View Post
I used CT in the last 2years. And i used CB the last time 1 year ago.
I had no problem with both services. In the last days i used CB and there is something very suspicious. I solved 30-40 captchas and earnd 35 credits. When i used CT i have 4-6 false captchas/ 100solved. I think when i´m using CB my captchas are not considered.
I don´t lost any credits but they are also not added.
The same is happening to me.
Old 01.08.2012, 01:01
RobDownloader

Hi, everybody!
Does anybody know why "CBH Captcha Solver" does NOT process Rarefile.net captchas?
Thank you!
Old 02.08.2012, 12:40
pterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninguno View Post
The same is happening to me.
Same for me.
Old 02.08.2012, 13:55
dskchk

I have no problems with CB. Maybe it's just a synchronization issue: you have to wait some time before seeing your credits increase, assuming you're solving captchas right. Any error will decrease your credits. See http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/faq.aspx
Old 03.08.2012, 07:29
pcuser

I am getting the message "Another instance is already running!" every time I run the CBH Captcha Solver. I don't see the same program already running in my system. Anyone experiencing this, too? How to fix it?
Old 03.08.2012, 09:09
dskchk

Never happened to me. However, open the Task Manager, locate the captchaSolver.exe process and kill it, then try to start CBH again.
Old 03.08.2012, 14:07
lord_ko

can't sign up. user error 3
Old 03.08.2012, 17:36
usuarioxksi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_ko View Post
can't sign up. user error 3
^This.
Old 03.08.2012, 19:17
pcuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskchk View Post
Never happened to me. However, open the Task Manager, locate the captchaSolver.exe process and kill it, then try to start CBH again.
As I said, I don't see the same program already running in my system.
Old 04.08.2012, 12:02
mckv

well it does work on linux
Code:
mono cbhWinPlugin.exe
and you put your account details in
Code:
'~/.local/share\Captcha_Brotherhood\account.txt'
Code:
<jDownloader>
  <method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="linux" services="host-list" />
  <command cmd="jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/cbhWinPlugin.sh" src="jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/input.jpg" dst="jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/output.txt" />
</jDownloader>

Last edited by mckv; 04.08.2012 at 12:17.
Old 05.08.2012, 09:31
ctsorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckv View Post
well it does work on linux
Code:
mono cbhWinPlugin.exe
and you put your account details in
Code:
'~/.local/share\Captcha_Brotherhood\account.txt'
Code:
<jDownloader>
  <method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="linux" services="host-list" />
  <command cmd="jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/cbhWinPlugin.sh" src="jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/input.jpg" dst="jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/output.txt" />
</jDownloader>
What version of mono have you used? I tried previously running other components of the program through mono (I guess the main program which is used to create the account and earn credits?) and it failed to run. Are the these components working for you as well, or did you make your account and earn credits from a Windows box?

Thank you very much for posting this info!
Old 05.08.2012, 10:42
mckv

using mono 2.10.8, yes the main program is not working. I have Virtualbox anyways for stuff like that.
Old 05.08.2012, 22:43
ctsorrow

Thanks again for the info mckv. I have a working solution now.
Old 06.08.2012, 07:54
Kallix

The ui looks like this for me, my resolution is pretty high and I very rarely get this problem with other programs. I've tried changing themes.

Also just wanted to express my appreciation, even with only being able to see 2/3 I'm still able to solve heaps and am amazed that you've come up with something like this! Thank you.

Edit: Found solution in previous post: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=568
Attached Thumbnails
cb resolution.jpg  

Last edited by Kallix; 06.08.2012 at 08:11.
Old 06.08.2012, 08:39
juan1040

how I can create a new user will not let me because I get this help me please

can not create user invalid captcha answer

Old 06.08.2012, 15:52
kbsoftware

@PCUSER: Odds are that captchaSolver.exe is running, you mention you don't see it in Task Manager. Are you looking in the Processes tab? Otherwise it could be some other program or service somehow interfering (amazing some of the weird stuff causing problems with Windows ). You can also use a program like hijackthis and search the log file it produces for captchaSolver.

@juan1040: That's a bad start, the captcha you entered is wrong. Try again.

Last edited by kbsoftware; 06.08.2012 at 15:55.
Old 07.08.2012, 17:40
pcuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsoftware View Post
@PCUSER: Odds are that captchaSolver.exe is running, you mention you don't see it in Task Manager. Are you looking in the Processes tab? Otherwise it could be some other program or service somehow interfering (amazing some of the weird stuff causing problems with Windows ). You can also use a program like hijackthis and search the log file it produces for captchaSolver.
Yes, I have been looking in the process tab with show processes from all users checked. Also, in log file and window of hijackthis. No captchasolver found.

- - -

I tried my account on another similar system, and it worked. So, my current system must be producing the problem. I found the lines below in the captchaSolver.exe.config file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood, what runtime are they referring to?

<supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50727"/>
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0"/>

- - -

UPDATE:

I set compatibility mode to Windows XP, and the program is now running without a hitch.

Last edited by pcuser; 07.08.2012 at 18:21.