JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 30.04.2021, 15:17
Vacuum Cleaner

Post Host plugin for www.itv.com site

hi is it possible to do a plugin for **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.itv.com site

cos i cant download videos through the jdownloader software
can you please add this plugin be added to the j downloader software.

i can download itv player video files through a broswer so it can be done but i can only download one 1 at a time throgh the broswer.

so if j downloader can add this plugin to the software then i would be able to download more than one file at a time.

there is a other software called freerapid it is like jdownloder that downloads itvplayer video files so i know it can be done through that software or broswer.

so can you please add this plugin to the jdownloader software here is some links to the video files.

the itv.com site is a great site for tv soaps that is what i use that for and it does have some old movies on the site and some documentrys and some full series on the site which is also great.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 30.04.2021, 15:34
JD Manager

We need username/password to check for possible support. Send them to support@jdownloader.org
Most likely that site uses DRM to protect their streams, which won't be supported by JDownloader.
Old 07.05.2021, 23:02
JD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
We need username/password to check for possible support. Send them to support@jdownloader.org
Most likely that site uses DRM to protect their streams, which won't be supported by JDownloader.
what about these which dont have DRM protection but ADS inside, like Tubi.com (usa only) YTdownloader can download form it but i would prefer JD
Old 08.05.2021, 22:45
JD Manager

@mastercho: Ads alone doesn't mean that those streams are not protected. If you can give example links/streams which can be downloaded with other tool, then we can check