I guess because of the DDOS attack on nitroflare
Plugin breaks because of this
Your ip is been blocked, if you think it is mistake contact us
I'm sure its a false positive detection
Old 26.07.2017, 11:08
English Supporter

This is from your log:
<!-- ####### YAY, I AM THE SOURCE EDITOR! #########-->
<h1 style="color: #5e9ca0; text-align: center;"><span style="color: #0000ff;"><strong>Your ip is been blocked, if you think it is mistake contact us: <b><u>support@nitroflare.com</u></b> </strong></span></h1>
Old 26.07.2017, 11:46
JD Fan

Thanks for the response, but wouldn't that also break login via web browser, which works fine?

It also doesn't make much sense as I've only had the IP address for about 36 hours (my ISP uses semi static addresses that only change if they do something drastic at their end).

I will be contacting Nitroflare, but just curious.
Old 26.07.2017, 12:07
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
I guess because of the DDOS attack on nitroflare
I'm sure its a false positive detection
I guess a false positive block
Old 26.07.2017, 12:15
green19

Default Nitroflare Not Displaying Logon Captcha In Browser - Cannot Connect

Hi Folks,

I cannot connect to Nitroflare through JDownloader because the logon captcha is not being displayed for me to solve. This is preventing me from connecting to Nitroflare to do any downloads.

My JDownloader version is 2.0 with a build date of Tue Jul 25 19:43:55 CEST 2017.

In addition I run Internet Explorer version 11.483.15063.0 and Windows 10 operating system version 1703. I have Java installed (Version 8 Update 141), and my Antivirus/Firewall is provided by Norton 360 version 22.8.1.14. I also run NordVPN as my Virtual Private Network for encryption security.

In order to make the log as informative as I can, I have started with "Add" an account for Nitroflare under Settings > Account Manager. From here the problem started when JDownloader tried to authenticate the logon details I saved. JDownloader immediately opened a browser for the captcha required by 'antiDDOS Provider Cloudflare' from Nitroflare, but no actual captcha was displayed.

The url of the page opened was **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** with the statement "To solve this kind of captcha, you have to use either the Android app via 'my.jdownloader', or our My.JDownloader browser extension". Both of these links directed me to the same page with url https://my.jdownloader.org/apps

I've searched this page for the stated browser extension, but cannot find anything that suits my Internet Explorer browser. There does seem to be extensions however for 3 other browsers (Chrome, Firefox & Opera). I did though follow the Browser Web Interface link and registered there, but even signed in here nothing helped with the captcha issue.

At this point the following message was received "Result of the Account Verification: Skipped - Captcha is required". On the Overview tab, the status for the Nitroflare connection is set to "Skipped - Captcha is required" and no connection is established. I've even tried logging on to the Nitroflare website first and completing the Captcha that way, but JDownloader doesn't see that as a successful login and still won't make the connection to Nitroflare.

At this point I will admit that I'm not very knowledgable about all this stuff, so it may be I'm missing something obvious. In fact it's probably me at fault somehow. I'm 70 years old, so don't find this technical stuff very easy to sort out. I've done my best to sort this out on my own, but now have to admit defeat and request help from this forum.

The log ID I've sent to yourselves is 26.07.17 00.55.12 <--> 26.07.17 01.00.51 jdlog://8479114015941/

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer.

--------------------

One last thing. I left this message overnight before posting, whilst my registration to join this forum was being considered by the moderator. This morning I see that in JDownloader the Status error for Nitroflare has now changed from the previous "Skipped - Captcha is required" to "Plugin outdated". I don't know if this is significant or not.

Sorry for writing so much, so thank you in advance once again everyone.
Old 26.07.2017, 14:34
patz

Default Nitroflare "Plugin Outdated"

26.07.17 18.26.19 <--> 26.07.17 18.30.48 jdlog://7410214015941/

My premium account doesn't seem to work. It keep saying "Plugin Outdaed".
*See attachment

Please help! What do I need to do.
Attached Thumbnails
nitro.jpg  
Old 26.07.2017, 15:21
JD Fan

Same error I've been getting since this morning. My Jdownloader log showed my IP was blocked, I've just heard back from Nitroflare support who have advised me that 'they're working on it'.

I'm not sure if that means it's a blanket issue or not, but you may want to contact them in case they need to unblock us individually.

I can still login and download with my browser so you may want to try that.
Old 26.07.2017, 16:14
JD Manager

Nitroflare is under DDOS attack.

The 'Plugin Outdated' comes from their protection, see https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...ght=nitroflare

Cloudflare/RecaptchaV2 requires Browser Dialog enabled in Settings-Captcha!
At the moment there exists no Browser-Extension for InternetExplorer because they do not yet support web-extensions.
I'm sorry but for this kind of RecaptchaV2 the Extension is required, else you won't be able to answer the RecaptchaV2. I suggest to install Chrome/Firefox (portable), there you install the Browser Extension and setup JDownloader to use this Browser instead of IE
Old 26.07.2017, 23:37
JD Fan

Seems to be fixed.
Old 27.07.2017, 06:44
hobbya

I have been experiencing such issue for a few days. I am also using IE. I started using Nitroflare 1 week ago and during the 1st time use a window popped up for me to solve the captcha. That went fine.

A few days later I could no longer connect to Nitorflare, IP blocked, etc and then I learnt that Nitorflare was under attack.

2 days later I could download directly from the website but not through Jdownloader. A Jdownloader window popped up telling me I needed to install MyJdownloader extension to solve the captcha. I installed and was led to another window which I could see the captcha. However after I clicked the button to send the answers, I was asked to wait ..... but it seemed the answers could not reach Nitroflare.

Just yesterday night the 'normal' captcha window re-appeared and I was able to activate my account again. However my daily download limit had not been refreshed and it was still kept at the status a few days back ~280MB left. After downloading a 1MB file the limit dropped to zero.

I don't know if this is normal but I guess I am not going to use Nitorflare again. Expensive but poor service.
Old 27.07.2017, 09:37
JD Fan

Contact their support. It's working fine for me now.
Old 27.07.2017, 09:56
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbya View Post
I don't know if this is normal but I guess I am not going to use Nitorflare again. Expensive but poor service.
They are/were under DDOS, so issues may arise.
Old 27.07.2017, 13:04
Baby Loader

Default delete

---

Last edited by zzuzu; 27.07.2017 at 13:05. Reason: wrong topic, sorry
Old 05.08.2017, 14:59
xhobbesx

Default nitroflare cannot check online status or download with premium account

Hello, Nitroflare stopped working for me yesterday. I have Nitroflare premium and when I try to start a download, I get brought to the browser redirection page but I cannot do anything. It gives me the message: To solve this kind of captcha, you have to use either the Android app via 'my.jdownloader', or our My.JDownloader browser extension. I downloaded the Android app but I can't seem to bypass the ddos protection from cloudflare.

I cant even check the availability of Nitroflare links through JDownloader (it shows up as a question mark) but they work fine in my Mozilla browser and I can manually download the files with no problems.

I am on Windows 10 using ISP. Thank you.

example links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by xhobbesx; 06.08.2017 at 18:29.
Old 05.08.2017, 16:53
JD Fan

I'm guessing they're under ddos attack again. It's also asking me to complete a catchpa for every download. Nitroflare are the only people that can stop this.

With regards the app, just to check you have logged in to myjdownloader in Jdownloader itself and if you have, you are seeing your jdownloader session listed in the app?

I've found app seems to miss the link sometimes and I need to switch to settings then back to the dashboard page to get it to show up.

Having said that it is copying links correctly for me at the moment, in your case you can get it to show them properly rather than with a question mark by doing the following:

1) Login to nitroflare in your browser

2) Click the link to open the nitroflare download page rather than copying it

3) Right click the click here to download button and copy link location (or your browsers equivalent)
Old 05.08.2017, 18:22
xhobbesx

Thanks Malpholio, that seems to work in the meantime until the ddos thing goes away
Old 05.08.2017, 21:24
patz

same here

06.08.17 01.17.20 <--> 06.08.17 01.21.58 jdlog://3108214015941/
Old 06.08.2017, 13:33
JD Alpha

same for me too, but I do not have a Nitroflare account.

Any solutions yet?
Old 06.08.2017, 16:45
English Supporter

you <> cloudflare <> nitroflare
you don't need to have an account, just need to add a nitroflare link.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 06.08.2017, 18:30
xhobbesx

@raztoki, sorry, just posted links in the original post.
Old 06.08.2017, 18:42
grisu

Default Nitroflare Captcha und Abbrüche

Was ist den grad mit nitroflare los?
Die Captchas haben sich am Wochenende total verändert. Wenn man sie nicht im Browser öffnen lässt klappts gar nicht (trotz irgendeinem JD-Zusatz Install). Und im Browser auch nur mit nem nervigen 2-Step.
Und wenn er dann mal läuft bricht er grad nach einiger Zeit wieder ab ohne dass er fortsetzen kann.
Ist das grad so Usus bei denen?
Old 07.08.2017, 09:22
English Supporter

@patz
log shows that you didn't answer the ReCaptchav2 events
you have clean start of JD you have no cached cloudflare cookie session for that host.
you need to answer it once in order to obtain cloudflare cookie session that's valid. After that, it will be reused by JDownloader until you restart JDownloader.

@xhobbesx and others
you need to solve the cloudflare recaptcha challenge once, you can do this once within browser solver WITH browser my.jd extension installed and enabled (doesn't have to be connected to JD clients). OR via Android App. Im not aware of the Andriod app not working but that's what you're indicating.

raztoki

Old 07.08.2017, 11:08
JD Manager

Evtl gibts da grad wieder eine DDOS Attacke und dann kommt das Cloudflare Recaptcha welches nur im Browser samt Browser Erweiterung lösbar ist.
Old 07.08.2017, 14:40
JD Fan

The android app is working, but the 'session' once you complete the catchpa doesn't last very long before it asks again at the moment. I haven't precisely timed it but it seems to only last about half an hour.
Old 07.08.2017, 14:55
English Supporter

its not entirely about time
its about how many requests you make
where you make them from
and lot of other factors out of your control.
Cloudflare makes the rules up!

Old 07.08.2017, 15:10
JD Fan

So basically Cloudflare's system is rubbish and can't differentiate between a legitimate premium user and people spamming the site.
Old 07.08.2017, 15:19
English Supporter

has nothing todo if you're using premium or not. correct

its effectively a man in the middle service, they block traffic they deem unscrupulous before it reaches the destination.

Old 07.08.2017, 19:21
scar69

I sent a message to Nitroflare yesterday and got a reply back this morning.

Hello, is there a way to turn off the "I'm not a robot" verification when downloading files with Jdownloader? I sometimes have to check the box 6 times during the download for a single file.

Hello,

Due to increase security on our site following DDOS attacks,
you will be prompted with captcha on the download manager,
Please solve the captcha in order to use the manager or try using a different download manager.
In either case our service is working properly on the web browsers as well, you can try downloading from there too.
Old 07.08.2017, 19:27
scar69

I even get prompted to solve nitroflare captchas when I'm not downloading any files. As soon as I open Jdownloader I get about 3 or 4 popups to solve captchas even though I don't have a link in the dl list.
Old 07.08.2017, 20:05
JD Manager

@scar69: do you have an account in your list. JDownloader tries to check account, Cloudflare kicks in
Old 07.08.2017, 20:28
scar69

I do have a premium nitroflare account in the list. I have the auto click the checkbox and auto open browser options selected but it never works.
Old 08.08.2017, 02:29
serialhound

Hi cannot access nitroflare premium as it keeps asking for captcha which is not visible, this has been going on for days.
Old 08.08.2017, 09:18
JD Manager

@serialhound: The browser extension MyJDownloader is required to perform recaptchaV2 challenge of cloudflare. A MyJDownloader account is NOT required. https://my.jdownloader.org/apps
Old 08.08.2017, 10:19
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@scar69: do you have an account in your list. JDownloader tries to check account, Cloudflare kicks in
Is there any way to set a longer period between checks?

As I said yesterday I'm getting a request every half an hour, so is JD checking it this regularly and if it is does it really need to?
Old 08.08.2017, 10:38
JD Manager

I've already created a ticket for this,
It's not possible to change this manually but I will work on this as soon as I can
Old 08.08.2017, 20:37
JD Fan

Thanks, although it does look as though they've cut back on the protection now. If it's not a massive effort might be useful for the future as I have no doubt they'll come under attack again.
Old 08.08.2017, 20:47
English Supporter

yes the protection mode is off atm, but yah hopefully the improved code will help out never the less. Just probably not in the case of how he imposed the captcha events yesterday.

raztoki

Old 11.08.2017, 19:59
Storm

Default Nitroflare plugin outdated

I keep getting an outdated plugin warning for my NF account.
Old 11.08.2017, 20:41
JD Fan

Sites not working properly at the moment, I'm guessing it's another ddos attack.
Old 11.08.2017, 20:45
Storm

Thanks for the reply Malpholio.