JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 08.05.2013, 15:03
qoxxxx

I can't seem to get the "Lingrabber Filter -> Views" working ?
Is it currently working ?
If so, how would I go and filter say 720p only youtube videos, usually named like
"VIDEONAME (720p .....).mp4"
I tried everything and none get filtered.

Thanks.
Old 08.05.2013, 18:35
ReXTaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by qoxxxx View Post
I can't seem to get the "Lingrabber Filter -> Views" working ?
Is it currently working ?
If so, how would I go and filter say 720p only youtube videos, usually named like
"VIDEONAME (720p .....).mp4"
I tried everything and none get filtered.

Thanks.
you should try to change configuration youtube plugin ...
and choose only the resolution you want to detect JD in the videos ...
Old 09.05.2013, 08:58
qoxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReXTaR View Post
you should try to change configuration youtube plugin ...
and choose only the resolution you want to detect JD in the videos ...
I chose youtube as an example because their filenames contains patterns (720...) and there are a mutitude of links to find and test from... What I'm asking is if "Linkgrabber Filter -> Views" is supposed to work or not as of now. For you or everyone. And if so what pattern should be used in order to filter 720p videos from a youtube link.

About the youtube plugin, I don't find it that usefull because some formats can be missing.

Quote:
Youtube plugin could have an ordered list of prefered type, (like in DownloadHelper), ie
1 720 MP4
(else)
2 480 MP4
(else)
3 FLV
(else)
4 1080 MP4
Old 09.05.2013, 12:33
English Supporter

Original filename doesn't contain format, so filter won't work.
Old 09.05.2013, 13:57
qoxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Original filename doesn't contain format, so filter won't work.
I checked the option in the youtube plugin, so it does for me.

Anyway, nevermind, looks like "Views" in "Lingrabber Filter" does work. It's just the "Enter test url" window that doesn't. None get "Filtered" in the test window but they are in the Linkgrabber once saved.

Last edited by qoxxxx; 09.05.2013 at 14:05.
Old 10.05.2013, 01:59
JD Legend

I see that you guys made it so you could edit the context menus like you want it, but i was wondering if you could also add the option to copy the links directly instead of going into the "Show download urls" popup menu
Old 15.05.2013, 06:13
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbie View Post
2) Please give us back the "Create folder when added to Download list".

JD1 used to have this option. With JD2 I have to manually go to Explorer and create the download folder for almost every download, in order to store info about the source and the media etc. That's because JD2 is, of course, busy downloading other stuff, and won't create the folder until it needs it. But I need it sooner!
Yup. Being able to define our own Packagizer options is wonderful but you removed such a core aspect to make it work. There isn't even an option in Packagizer to automatically name the folder after the package. EVERYTHING has to be defined manually. It's ridiculous.

And we've been asking for this since JD2 existed.

Last edited by SyrupBuccaneer; 15.05.2013 at 06:15.
Old 16.05.2013, 03:44
noonzascript

I love jdownloader 2 but I'm either having some problems or I'm just a noob with jdownloader 2.

How do I add files from the linkgrabber tab to the main downloads tab without starting the downloads?
Old 16.05.2013, 04:38
Ehrenmitglied

Uncheck in the rigght SIdebar, automaticly download start
Old 18.05.2013, 09:06
Vacuum Cleaner

Reconnect wizard does not seem to work. It starts but after reconnection there is no message to save script.
Also the message that appears at the beginning about helping JD developement reappears although I check not to show it again (with both answers :"yes" and "no")
Am I doing something wrong or are they bugs?
Also, all links from JD have been lost after upgrade and I can not import the saved container, because JD2 does not see it.
The new interface is great!

Last edited by hariskar; 18.05.2013 at 09:09.
Old 18.05.2013, 09:59
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego1st View Post
guess this is right place for writing this.....
i started to use JD 2 exactly 2 months from now, and except the thing with "various files" and not as it was before, annoying me, everything was great.
last week i noticed then when i simultaneously download few videos JD2 somehow "merge" them together.
for example 3 files; video 1 all ok, video 2 has right name, but content of file 1 etc.... it is also visible in filesize; video size 1,3 GB but downloaded file has just 950 MB, but its check as a finish in JD2... any idea how to stop this, is this known bug? i made it now to dl one by one file to avoid corrupting files......
goto advanced and filter keyword 'various' set to 0 (this has been mentioned on the forum multiple times please use search).

For plugin errors please make plugin based reports in respected parent threads (hoster|decrypter), include logs , example links so we can at least try and reproduce and issue a fix if required. Also be aware that filesize on most plugins on linkchecking is just a estimate, very few give verifiable at the byte level. Most round to x decimal places, then JD then estimates filesize back into bytes. Until the file actually goes to download we don't know the real file length. This is typical behaviour for most file hosting providers.

Quote:
About the "customize right click menu" : does it mean a "customize toolbar" with a CLEAR DOWLOADED/FINISHED LINKS button is coming ?
About Putlocker : JD doesnt always print the right size in the Linkgrabber. It does print the right one after adding it to the download list.
About the "Hoster" part in Packagizer : it doesn't work. Can't recognize anything, like "putlocker.com" for example.

Feature request: automatically rename files based on patterns.
For example, add list of patterns in preferences and automatically remove (or replace, etc ..) it, like
"^thats-an-annoying-tag.com_
..."
And JD2 could automatically rename "thats-an-annoying-tag.com_my.file.txt" to "my.file.txt"
Looks like something that could go in the Packagizer.

Toolbar manager has been implemented, more actions will come shortly.

In regards to filesize read my response to ego1st. Also be aware that streaming sites like putlocker|sockshare have multiple qualities, and filesize is only determined by final link which is only obtainable during the download process. The quality JD goes to download can also be dependant on the plugin setting (default or what you changed it to).

You might be able to remove a tag within a filename package customiser rule. If you make a rule that filename contains: tag you might be able to remove it in that manner. Just not 100% on this, I know people have referenced searched values within rules before. Though this only touches files been saved, not the contents of archive files been extracted of course.

If you want a new feature added, please make a request in the request section (in your respective language). This isn't the correct medium for that task.

Quote:
1) Please give us back "Delete all except this host" from Linkgrabber.

Many source sites are using embed / safelink type connections to multiple hosts. Sorting several of these out after getting them all in Linkgrabber can be a real mess and very subject to user error. JD1 had "Delete all except this host" which was hugely helpful. Not only do we need that back, but it should drop all pending link grabs from other hosts, to let me get on with the host I want.
You can do this though probably not in the manner your expecting??
In linkgrabber side panel you have hoster list, if you right click on the given host (or multiple hosters) that you want, it will bring up a context menu, 'keep only selected links' will remove all but those! I believe this does exactly what you want. You can add just those quickly to the download list vs removing what's in linkgrabber already. Or merge into a new package, etc....

Quote:

2) Please give us back the "Create folder when added to Download list".

JD1 used to have this option. With JD2 I have to manually go to Explorer and create the download folder for almost every download, in order to store info about the source and the media etc. That's because JD2 is, of course, busy downloading other stuff, and won't create the folder until it needs it. But I need it sooner!

Just today, I have had to do this manually around 40 times. I really, really would like this option back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrupBuccaneer View Post
Yup. Being able to define our own Packagizer options is wonderful but you removed such a core aspect to make it work. There isn't even an option in Packagizer to automatically name the folder after the package. EVERYTHING has to be defined manually. It's ridiculous.

And we've been asking for this since JD2 existed.
This is a feature of the package customiser, it has been mentioned on the forum multiple times so it would be useful if you actually searched and looked for solutions.

'create a sub folder as packagename' is a package customiser default rule on installation. Enable the rule if disabled. Works at the point of entry into linkgrabber.

If you don't have the default rule you might have deleted it, you can restore it by right clicking inside the package customiser, and click 'create a sub folder as packagename' it will add it back again.

You can make other rules in other packages using the same dynamic tag. you can right click to find dynamic tags within the respective text boxes.

Think that answers your package customiser/packagename directory related concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I see that you guys made it so you could edit the context menus like you want it, but i was wondering if you could also add the option to copy the links directly instead of going into the "Show download urls" popup menu
Now the frame work is present we can make more actions for each of the menu system quite easily.

if you want to copy quickly you just highlight like you have to currently and instead of using right click context you can use keyboard shortcut 'ctrl + c' combination and it will copy those links.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 18.05.2013 at 10:37. Reason: merge posts after multiple quote replies
Old 18.05.2013, 10:54
rrogntudjû

Finally our menu customizer is here GREAT!!!
Old 18.05.2013, 18:25
Radek2212

Why i can't move disabled links from disabled conteners to other enabled/disabled conteners ?
Old 19.05.2013, 08:29
stffen

Hallo, ich bin neu hier!

Ich habe bei den Einstellungen "Link überspringen, wenn Datei schon vorhanden ist" angewählt, aber ich fürchte, das gilt nur für komplett heruntergeladene Dateien. Jedenfalls wird dieselbe Datei von mehreren Hostern gleichzeitig heruntergeladen.

Beispiel:
Ich habe die Archive Datei1.rar, Datei2.rar, Datei3.rar und für jede dieser Dateien links zu Hoster1, Hoster2.

Wenn ich jetzt die Downloads starte, hätte ich folgendes Vorgehen gedacht: Hoster1 versucht, Datei1.rar herunterzuladen. JDownloader stellt dann fest, dass Datei1.rar bereits heruntergeladen wird und veranlasst, dass Hoster2 nicht Datei1.rar, sondern Datei2.rar herunterlädt. Wenn dann Hoster1 wieder "frei" ist, wird ihm die nächste freie Datei, also Datei3.rar zugewiesen. So werden die Hoster optimal auf die Dateien verteilt und ich muss mir nicht mehr Gedanken machen, bei welchem Hoster ich welche Datei herunterladen will.

Ist das ein Feature, das es bei JDownloader nicht gibt?
Old 19.05.2013, 10:15
JD Legend

Das ist ein bekannter Bug und tritt auf, wenn JD den Onlinestatus nicht kennt. Workaround: Vor dem Download einen Onlinecheck durchführen.
Old 19.05.2013, 20:18
JD Legend

Can you guys make it so that when i copy multiple links that it copies them the way they are sorted?

Like i have it sorted as

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4

But after i copy the links and paste it i get something like

link 4
link 2
link 1
link 3
ect

Also what happened to the pause button, didn't it use to indicate when it was turned on?

Last edited by Tyler; 19.05.2013 at 21:41.
Old 20.05.2013, 03:54
Spanish Supporter

@Tyler maybe you need to post example links and/or screeshot to see what you want to do. BTW, you can use the right click to sort the links by name, size, host, etc...

Installer for Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
|| JD2 x86 - x64 (Beta) ||

Installer for Mac
|| JD2 (Beta) ||

Installers for Linux
|| JD2 (Beta) x86 || <---> || JD2 (Beta) x64 ||

How to Create a Log
-» Click Here «-

¿Cómo crear un registro?
-» Click Aquí «-

Support Chat / Chat de Soporte
-» Click Here / Click Aquí «-

Old 20.05.2013, 04:21
JD Legend

Yeah thats the problem, i have sorted them but its like when i copy the links it copies them in the order before it was sorted
Old 20.05.2013, 04:28
Spanish Supporter

Mmm... try to disable this advanced option: GeneralSettings.autosortchildrenenabled
Old 21.05.2013, 02:49
JD Legend

No didn't work.
Old 21.05.2013, 04:16
English Supporter

Quote:
Can you guys make it so that when i copy multiple links that it copies them the way they are sorted?

Like i have it sorted as

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4

But after i copy the links and paste it i get something like

link 4
link 2
link 1
link 3
ect

Also what happened to the pause button, didn't it use to indicate when it was turned on?
You will find the entry into Linkgrabber random. We can not return or sort in linkgrabber by its entry into clipboard. This is because crawler threads, linkgrabber linkchecking threads are multi-threaded. Also one plugin can lead into the next, so on and so forth! Also other sort patterns might be implied by custom view states (column sorting), so it's not possible, sorry to say. The best thing you could do is not use clipboard and use App to do this task yourself, via the API to add links one at a time.

Last edited by raztoki; 21.05.2013 at 04:19.
Old 21.05.2013, 06:08
JD Legend

then how did you guys do this in the previous JD?

The way i sorted it was exactly how it would come out after copying it and pasting it somewhere else.
Old 21.05.2013, 07:44
English Supporter

Quote:
then how did you guys do this in the previous JD?

The way i sorted it was exactly how it would come out after copying it and pasting it somewhere else.
It was probably not as threaded. Not entirely sure before my time. Jiaz or Coalado would need to answer that.

Old 21.05.2013, 09:12
JD Legend

eh alright, what about my other question about the pause button?
Old 21.05.2013, 10:06
mds51

Hi,

Vörschläge meinerseits:
  • Fortschrittsanzeige beim einügen von Links / Entpacken von Archiven anzeigen
  • share-links.biz Unterstützung
  • Momentan öffnet sich das Programmfenster beim einfügen von Links immer, so dass man erst wieder zurück ins Browserfenster wechseln muss.
    Bitte wie im JD1 so belassen, dass das Fenster nicht in den Vordergrund rückt
Old 21.05.2013, 13:21
English Supporter

Quote:
eh alright, what about my other question about the pause button?
sorry missed it, I guess it changed slightly when Coalado implemented toolbar management. You can still see that it's enabled by looking atthe speed graphic has (red line) or settings main menu the speed checkbox is enabled, and figure is set to paused level.

I'll make a couple SVN tickets regarding menu|context|toolbar management. It's not yet finely polished, realistically needs a couple more days of adjustments and adding features to bring it in line with past version.

Coalado is away for the week so nothing will be done at least until he comes back.

Old 23.05.2013, 01:54
JD Legend

Yeah i know it says it down there but sometimes i put it on and forget about it since i'm so used to it being highlighted when its paused :s

Thanks for making the tickets about it though.
Old 23.05.2013, 13:33
English Supporter

@mds51

sorry about English but here goes..

progress, progress is visible at the icon at right bottom corner
share links works fine, need example links (please make a new ticket in english or german decrypter report section)
ontop, please use search (keyword: linkgrabber ontop, in jd2 parent thread) see http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...17&postcount=3

Old 29.05.2013, 20:48
plauzi

Last edited by plauzi; 24.05.2014 at 21:00.
Old 29.05.2013, 20:51
Community Manager

Das sowieso, aber die 2.0 ist ne Weiterentwicklung des 0.9, nicht komplett neu!
Die 0.9 wird strenggenommen schon jetzt nicht mehr richtig supportet, da sie "nur" noch Pluginupdates bekommt.
Richtige Bugs der alten Version werden nur in der 2er behoben.
Du kannst gerne posten was genau du an der "alten" besser findest oder welche Bugs dich am meisten stören, denn es soll am Ende nicht heißen "bei der alten war alles viel besser"

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 30.05.2013, 05:45
plauzi

Last edited by plauzi; 24.05.2014 at 21:00.
Old 31.05.2013, 16:01
pspzockerscene
Message deleted by raztoki. Reason: double post
Old 31.05.2013, 16:01
Community Manager

Hi
1. Da gewbe ich dir recht.
Ob das noch geändert wird weiß ich nicht.
Wenn du wirklich sortieren willst musst do rechtsklick in der entsprechenden Spalte machen -> Sortieren nach <Spaltenname>

2. Sobald das alles fertig ist sollte man so ziemlich alle Dialoge deaktivieren können bzw. diese sollten eine "nicht mehr nachfragen" Checkbox haben.
Die Dialoge sind hauptsächlich da, um die Usability zu erhöhen und die Auswahlmöglichkeiten beim Löschen der Links wollten unsere User so.
EDIT Nachtrag:
Scheint als wäre es so gewollt wies aktuell ist.
Man kann den Dialog komplett deaktivieren, siehe Profieinstellungen->
GraphicalUserInterfaceSettings.showdeletelinksdialogoption

3. Stoppmarken werden wieder kommen, Ticket:

4. Das ist Kleinkram, sollte in der final dann auch behoben sein, glaube das wurde bereits gemeldet.

Danke fürs Feedback.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 31.05.2013 at 16:31.
Old 06.06.2013, 06:39
freedom2

PLEASE give us back the simple "remove completed downloads" button! Yes, I've seen all the work-arounds in the forums, "sort by completed, select all, delete" , etc etc Just give us back the simple one-click button that we can put on the main toolbar, if we so choose. THANKS!
Old 09.06.2013, 11:48
Bandwidth Beast

Ich finde es komplett schwachsinnig, dass im LinkGrabber Hosts angezeigt werden, die überhaupt keine Links mehr haben. Ich kann mich nicht erinnern ob das schon immer so war oder ob erst vor kurzem erschienen ist.
Attached Images
File Type: png jdownloaderFilter.png (32.5 KB, 100 views)
Old 09.06.2013, 12:37
JD Legend

Die Hoster haben Links, du hast sie nur ausgeblendet und ja, das war schon immer so.
Old 09.06.2013, 13:55
Bandwidth Beast

Ja, fastpic.ru und fileparadox.in habe ich ausgeblendet. Aber ich meine alle Einträge mit einer 0. bitshare, cloudzer
Old 09.06.2013, 14:32
JD Legend

Du hast nicht nur einige Hoster ausgeblendet, sondern auch Images. Was du darüber hinaus ausblenden lässt, ist wegen unvollständigem Screenshot nicht zu erkennen.
Old 09.06.2013, 15:54
Bandwidth Beast

oEFLKQzikCqw
Ok. Es hängt mit dem Ausbleden von Offline Files zusammen.

Liebes JD Team, sollte der Aufwand den Nutzen nicht überschreiten, wäre ich für eine Checkbox dankbar.
Old 09.06.2013, 16:19
menintime

Hallo, mein Buttons sind nach dem letzten update verschwunden.
Und in "advanced settings" wenn man "button" oder "move" eingibt nichts mehr.

MfG
Old 09.06.2013, 16:25
Community Manager

EDIT

Einstellungen -> User-Interface -> Haupttoolbar -> Öffnen -> Auf nen Pfeil klicken -> Rechts Häckchen bei "Immer verstecken" entfernen.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 09.06.2013 at 17:42.