JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 09.07.2009, 02:20
Baby Loader

Default Megashares - Aborted Links

Hi folks,

All of my megashares links are reporting - aborted - even considering that the other thread has been marked as solved... I'm a premium user and I have noticed that FlashGet is able to download all the links... The problem is with JDownloader.

There is any expectation on receiving an update on this hoster?

Thank you in advance!
Old 10.07.2009, 00:19
jonyah

I'd appreciate knowing as well. I have two copies of jdownloader on my machine. A standard release version and one set to "NIGHTLY" to get updates as soon as possible. The released version obviously doesn't have this fix, though as of .6.637 it looks like the NIGHTLY version does have link collection fixed. I'm not sure how long until it hits the released version though.
Old 10.07.2009, 10:17
joeblog

How do I solve this? I am still facing the issue. I have tried updating and still doesn't work
Old 10.07.2009, 12:16
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblog View Post
How do I solve this? I am still facing the issue. I have tried updating and still doesn't work
Why isn't the new plugin released?

The current version is completely useless now, can only be an improvement.
Actually, it's been weeks since I had ANY updates.
Old 13.07.2009, 11:09
joeblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweilo View Post
Why isn't the new plugin released?

The current version is completely useless now, can only be an improvement.
Actually, it's been weeks since I had ANY updates.
http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...9&postcount=33
Old 13.07.2009, 13:19
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblog View Post

Fine that's the "nightly".

My question remains: why isn't it released as a normal update, as the old one is completely useless?

Isn't the whole idea of JD's architecture that it can update these plugins as necessary?

A few months ago I used to get a raft of new host plugins almost every day. Now it's been weeks with nothing at all.
Old 13.07.2009, 14:00
b|m

Quote:
My question remains: why isn't it released as a normal update, as the old one is completely useless?

Isn't the whole idea of JD's architecture that it can update these plugins as necessary?
Yes, that's the idea. Plugins can't be updated right now due to changes in jd's design, though. That pretty much means that updated versions of plugins are available but they are incompatible to the 0.6.193's "core". That issue will be automatically solved with the next release.
Old 13.07.2009, 18:13
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by b|m View Post
Yes, that's the idea. Plugins can't be updated right now due to changes in jd's design, though. That pretty much means that updated versions of plugins are available but they are incompatible to the 0.6.193's "core". That issue will be automatically solved with the next release.
Any ETA for that?
Old 13.07.2009, 19:05
b|m

No, there is no fixed date for the next public release (afaik). Please keep in mind that everybody is working on jd in their spare time. Anyway, there is a list of bug fixes and new features (still subject to change) that will be included in the release. The list will give you a rough estimate of how long it'll take.
Old 13.07.2009, 19:53
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by b|m View Post
No, there is no fixed date for the next public release (afaik). Please keep in mind that everybody is working on jd in their spare time. Anyway, there is a list of bug fixes and new features (still subject to change) that will be included in the release. The list will give you a rough estimate of how long it'll take.
All I did was ask for an ETA. I did not demand anything.

Thanks anyway.
Old 13.07.2009, 20:26
b|m

Quote:
All I did was ask for an ETA. I did not demand anything.
And that's how I understood it. I just wanted to explain why there is no ETA. If you're not working on a project full time, it's hard to plan.