JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.08.2017, 03:54
JD Legend

Default icefilms copying links from site broken

Not sure where to actually post this, Please feel free move/put this report in appropriate location for review.
Everything was working fine up until the latest JD update early this morning, jdownloader is not copying the links as it used to.

Normally on this particular site when one went in to a link for the latest show, One would only need to copy the url for that show. All of the links within that page would then copy to jdownloader in order such as 1080p. 720p, 480p, etc. This would also copy the title of the show as posted on the front page while separating out the aforementioned quality also into separate download names for example as
title Vol 2 2017 1080 HDTV
title Vol 2 2017 720p HDTV
title Vol 2 2017 WEB-DL

Then after the titles and downloads populated jdownloader, I could go in and see what hosts were normally decent and what the file sizes of the downloads were for each grouping to determine what download and links I wished to pursue to continue to download for my current needs.

Now after the latest update this is no longer an option on this web site anymore. Yes they may have made some changes on their end but even so this is disturbing and now slows me down as I have to manually go to each link and copy and then look at each individual link and host and file size and none are even in the same download directory base as it always has been either.
Now all I get is an ip.php which is of course showing offline

A couple of examples are below for investigation.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

TIA

Last edited by raztoki; 08.08.2017 at 06:21. Reason: fixed a typo and added the ip.php info
Old 08.08.2017, 06:14
English Supporter

they changed html slightly

it will be fixed after the next core update

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 08.08.2017, 18:55
JD Legend

Thanks, was hoping it was something simple like that .. waiting for update patently then ...
Old 09.08.2017, 22:28
JD Legend

Yes that fixed it thanks again

Just wish more sites were able to do the same thing easily ... to grab all dl urls at once for easier sorting and picking best hosts or formats one wishes to grab
Old 06.07.2018, 05:49
JD Legend

Hate to bring this back to the surface but, it seems like something got broken again It has been this way for over two weeks now just got time to report it and hopefully it can get fixed again

No matter what I do from either web link available it is not copying all the links as it used to to the link grabber again

or
or
or
Old 06.07.2018, 12:26
JD Manager

fixed with next update
Old 09.07.2018, 08:57
JD Legend

OK I will assume you mean the update that hopefully will be made after the weekend as nothing works yet and dont remember seeing any update since late Friday sometime. If I remember right updates usually don't come over the weekends.

Will wait patiently
Old 09.07.2018, 17:33
JD Manager

Please check again. In case it still doesn't work, please report back
Old 09.07.2018, 19:58
JD Legend

not seen any new update for some reason yet but not working yet with such as
or selecting copy links from that page.
I have to now go into the individual link shown to now be able to copy it such as **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I think their doing some other weird pop ups from the top link of the pages as it seems I have some other windows trying to pop up within the browser also trying to say I need to update java which I do not need to do.

Log file incase you want to look at the current, there was no way to do previous days either when creating the log file for some weird reason:
09.07.18 09.36.50 <--> 09.07.18 09.36.07 jdlog://3916064433151/
Old 10.07.2018, 12:58
JD Manager

Unblocking sites are not supported by JDownloader. Only the original sites/domains.