JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27.10.2011, 16:42
phate89

now works again
Old 27.10.2011, 16:48
francomg

I still think JD is the best download manager, but it's not working with premium for megaupload and fileserve, period...
I'm not saying Fileserve DM is better than JD, but at least I can download my fileserve files using fileserve download manager, but I can't with JD.
Not been able to resume my downloads, that sucks so bad.
So, there's problem with fileserve and megaupload premium using JD, so, what other filehoster is having issues using premium with JD?????
If I buy premium for Filesonic will I experience the same issues???
Everyone says there's nothing wrong with JD, so I guess a few filehosters, very known ones like fileserve and megaupload are having issues with JD using premium account, is that right???
Old 27.10.2011, 16:48
francomg

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk, yes, it's working again, go figure????
Old 27.10.2011, 16:52
English Supporter

@francomg

we have no known problems with megaupload premium or fileserve premium (assuming fileservers API works).

rapidshare/fileserve/filesonic/wupload plugins are made to use hoster APIs over standard website. This should mean less downtime, and less maintenance required keeping plugins working.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 27.10.2011 at 17:11.
Old 27.10.2011, 16:58
JD Beta

Working again...
Old 27.10.2011, 17:15
solopergiocare

Quote:
Originally Posted by phate89 View Post
now works again
roughly ... with capped bandwidth :(
Old 27.10.2011, 17:24
francomg

RaZtoki, thanks for your help, but if you guys have no known issues with fileserve and megaupload premium, why I was having weird issues with my fileserve files yesterday???
Most of my downloads were showing this message: Socket timedout and they were not resuming and finishing the downloads. Right now seems to be OK, but the speed could be better. I just hope yesterday was a bad day and that from now on things will be better. But yesterday there were definatelly issues with fileserve premium and JD.

Thanks for helping out...
Old 27.10.2011, 17:52
English Supporter

socket timeouts are generally related to firewall/antivirus and even ISP related issues. But could also be hoster issues. But id say its your computer/setup myself, as 95% of connection related issues are caused by security software.

Old 27.10.2011, 19:11
Rich

Yeah working now, it made my computer crash when I updated Java, but it seems to have made to work anyway.
Old 28.10.2011, 02:47
mtgbooks

Question Invalid Account

This morning, it was my Fileserve account that showed invalid on JD. Tried removing, re-adding, login online was fine. When I got home from work - with no changes made to the system - everything was fine with FS.

Now, it's wupload that's showing as invalid. I've followed all the same steps that have been suggested. Deleted it, shut down JD, changed wupload password, comfirmed the change, tested the new password online, no problem. Added it to JD... Invalid Account.

This really is annoying.

WinXP SP3

Tried it on my laptop, too - same Invalid Account

Win7 Pro

Last edited by mtgbooks; 28.10.2011 at 03:05. Reason: added laptop comment
Old 28.10.2011, 05:40
English Supporter

@mtgbooks

when data is sent back to jd that's invalid or incorrect, jd disables the account to prevent abuse. This happens time to time, you will need to wait until the hoster fixes the problem.

Old 28.10.2011, 13:05
mtgbooks

Angry Invalid Account

"when data is sent back to jd that's invalid or incorrect, jd disables the account to prevent abuse. This happens time to time, you will need to wait until the hoster fixes the problem."

What data was invalid or incorrect? I haven't changed anything, and my login information hasn't changed. I've been able to log in on the wupload website the whole time.

However, I appreciate the professional manner in which you both passed the buck and brushed me off.
Old 28.10.2011, 13:48
English Supporter

both?? only one person answered and I didn't brush you off, gave you the appropriate answer.

hmm not sure why I merged you into fileserve thread.

Generally say login issues on api for instance, they return account invalid or account unknown, etc. This means we can not login thus no downloads or related premium service can take place. The website generally uses different servers (http/sql/etc), at times these fail just like any normal website.

Google 'http API' if you don't understand what API means. If the API returns bad data nothing that we can do about that other than to comply with it's results. This is a hoster error.

Old 28.10.2011, 14:50
quetzalin

And not working again... seems they like to mess with their API, seriously can't they stop touching it?. sigh
Old 28.10.2011, 15:05
Super Loader

As of today JD reports my Filesreve premium account as invalid, even though it valid till 2.2012 . I can DL with Flashget without a problem, but with JD I can only DL as a free user.
Any ideas?
Old 28.10.2011, 15:15
nadavko

Default invalid account

same here for me jD says my Fileserve premium account is invalid but when i access and d/l via browser everything is fine

anyone else got the same problem?
Old 28.10.2011, 15:22
francomg

This is really annoying, Fileserve premium is not working again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to use Fileserve download manager again, ufortunatelly.
Someone said that even wupload is having the same problem, so is it always the filehoster fault, never JD????
Old 28.10.2011, 15:36
qwertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadavko View Post
same here for me jD says my Fileserve premium account is invalid but when i access and d/l via browser everything is fine

anyone else got the same problem?
Yes like yesterday same Problem.
For me it seems like fileserve is doing this on purpose why i don't know.
Old 28.10.2011, 16:11
spec3

Default Filserve invalid account

hi guys i have the same problem... FILESERVE INVALID ACCOUNT from today, yesterday worked fine.. is a temporary bug?????

Last edited by spec3; 28.10.2011 at 16:17.
Old 28.10.2011, 16:25
Rich

wtf? IT'S DOING IT AGAIN
Old 28.10.2011, 16:25
senkill

yes, fileserve premium not working on JD.

~from singapore
Old 28.10.2011, 16:46
bero009

from a few days, the premium account fileserve does not work with jdownloader, always the error "invalid account" has something happened? thanks so much! bye
Old 28.10.2011, 16:51
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by francomg View Post
This is really annoying, Fileserve premium is not working again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to use Fileserve download manager again, ufortunatelly.
Someone said that even wupload is having the same problem, so is it always the filehoster fault, never JD????
JD's last update was 20.10.2011, what does it mean? Nobody ever say that JD is free of problem. If they change something without notice, JD's team will find it out first.

Last edited by tony2long; 28.10.2011 at 18:12.
Old 28.10.2011, 16:51
Rich

When something is only designed for one purpose, and it doesn't work for that one purpose, that's when ... -removed-

Last edited by tony2long; 01.11.2011 at 11:54. Reason: Violence.
Old 28.10.2011, 16:56
lazzyie

Hey Rich maybe you should just go buy IDM, obviously this FREE program with great support is just not your thing. Ungrateful people should -removed- .
Oh and I live in Idaho, betcha your -removed-.

Last edited by tony2long; 01.11.2011 at 12:00. Reason: Violence.
Old 28.10.2011, 17:06
Rich

It's not working, it was designed to work. Fail.
Although feel free to tell me where you live, so I can come round -removed- .

Last edited by tony2long; 01.11.2011 at 11:59. Reason: Violence.
Received Warning
Old 28.10.2011, 17:36
JD Alpha

I just find strange that I'm able to login to FileServe.com with my Premium account but in JDownloader it's write "invalid account".
I'm not sure the problem is the FileServe.com side.
It's happen often and it's really boring.

Anyway. JDownload is free so...
Old 28.10.2011, 17:52
Jaime.Rachi

JDiaz, thanks for your effort....I know what you did last time and I thank you for that too and I hope the new plug-in will be available soon. I just paid my premium account yesterday and today is not working, I know the problem is in FS but what can I do? Uploaders of Movies and TV Series continue using FS so I have to do the same. Thanks!
Old 28.10.2011, 18:09
FrankAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zygit View Post
Done that.. not working:/
After updating everything, re-booting and running with Java (Version 6 Update 29) on a Win7 Ultimate 32bit, Q9300, 2GB System, still the message "invalid account" thou it still is good until 05/2012 and uses a simple letters only pw.

Since the problem occured in the middle of a smooth run without touching the system, I think the problem must be with JD and fileserve.
I know I am still a newbie but I think that JD and fileserve have to get together and sort this out since the support for a single user at fileserve will not do anything.
Looking forward to your help.

please excuse my english, I am not a native english speaker
Old 28.10.2011, 18:15
theowl

I am experiencing the same problem right now.
Old 28.10.2011, 18:19
roadblock

Same exact thing is happening here with Fileserve Premium. Shows invalid account when it is in fact valid. Refreshing does nothing. Removing and adding account does nothing. Rebooting computer does nothing. From the previous posts it looks as if many people are experiencing this same problem. Please advise. Thanks.

Last edited by roadblock; 30.10.2011 at 21:25.
Old 28.10.2011, 18:22
mogga

Default same problem here

I can also report exactly the same issue as well
Old 28.10.2011, 18:31
Polish Supporter

Why aren't you guys reporting these problems dirtectly to fileserve?

They changed something with THEIR API so the third party applications work improperly. They didn't notice anyone about the changes!
It seems that they do not know what they are doing...
Old 28.10.2011, 18:40
qwertz

Why maybe somebody already has but you hardly get an answer from Fileserve.
Maybe for the future it would be an option to simply use the http login because jdownloader can't relay on fileserve api.
This same shit happened some month ago for several days / almost a week.
Old 28.10.2011, 18:52
YourNameHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadblock View Post
Same exact thing is happening here with Fileserve Premium. Shows invalid account when it is in fact valid. Refreshing does nothing. Removing and adding account does nothing. Rebooting computer does nothing. This looks to be on JDownloader's end. From the previous posts it looks as if many people are experiencing this same problem. Please advise. Thanks.
The problem is with Fileserve, not JDownloader.

I have a premium account with Fileserve and it is very frustrating. Unfortunately the people at Fileserve don't know what they are doing and they keep screwing around with their system. And this causes JDownloader to stop working.
Old 28.10.2011, 19:00
FrankAB

@ editedstowy: "Why aren't you guys reporting these problems dirtectly to fileserve?"

In an ideal world they should reply and do something about it. But several weeks for an unsatisfying answer is frustrating.

I just hope for the chance that JD has a better chance to speak for all of us.
I truly apreciate the free software and all the hard work that involves. So once more into the breach and help us out of this one.

Many many thanx in advance!
Old 28.10.2011, 19:07
qwertz

Quote:
I just hope for the chance that JD has a better chance to speak for all of us
That would be the best way to fix this.:thumbup:

Great work Jdownloader team
Old 28.10.2011, 19:20
WilsonMeister

Exclamation FileServe is OFFLINE - PLUS . . .

This HAS happened Multiple times before, it usually is the "Coders" @ FileServe dweebing the Lines . . .

I ALWAYS report this to FileServe 1st (NO RESPONSE IS THE NORM) the problem gets resolved after 3-5 days Hopefully . . .

The JDownloader Team ARE Responsive especially when They are at fault - Not FileServes' reaction though . . .

:dots:

Last edited by WilsonMeister; 28.10.2011 at 19:57.
Old 28.10.2011, 19:27
JimboBass

Default We should comment all together

The problem is for sure Fileserve is touching there system every time.
I have written an E-Mail to them maby waht will have request (Maby not).
So the holy shit is, that just a couple of PremiumUsers writing to Fileserve and so they aren't handle this suggestion with first Priority.
So here is my propose. Every Premium User should write a E-Mail thrue their contact form (Suggestions) that they know this is a serious problem, don`t attend the JDownloader - Users.
Well this should happen as soon as possible. Hope the Account will work as soon as possible. Because we are paying that they can work.

THX I apreciate JD.
Reagrds Jimbo
Old 28.10.2011, 19:42
SakuraDreams

I just emailed FileServe through their Suggestion/Bug Report form.
My FileServe premium account on jD 0.9.581 Mac OSX SL just stopped working. Changing password does not help. I have only letters in my password.
Closed Thread