Jiaz will make a ticket

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.06.2015, 06:32
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
@travestree

Jiaz will make a ticket
Thanks, I finally capped a stuck url parse resized.
Old 29.06.2015, 15:41
Bandwidth Beast

1) If I try a different setting on file renaming, if I add links that are already on the download list, JD2 doesn't recognize them as duplicates, and thinks that the links are new.

My previous renaming setting was: YT *id* - *videoname*.*ext*
Now I want *videoname* (*id*).*ext*

The problem is that if I add links I've already downloaded, JD2 thinks they are new, and doesn't point that I've already got them on the list.

2) Packagizer is completely ignored by Youtube plugin.
If I try to use packagizer to fix the above issue, it doesn't work.
I also set the "Customized packagename" on the plugin to be *channel*
If I try to rename the download folder to "d:\<jd:packagename>" on Packagizer, it doesn't work either.
Old 29.06.2015, 15:51
JD Manager

1.) Should not happen because internal linkID is used for duplicate check. Can you please provide example links?

2.) Can you please provide screenshot of your rule? then we can check/fix it
Old 29.06.2015, 16:07
English Supporter

@GreenXIII
packagename is set by the decrypter plugin, you might be able to reformat the name within package customiser rules but why would you when you can do it in youtube plugin settings. Package customiser should still be able to set download path and <jd:packagename>.

with youtube we set dupe keys to the id the quality, some reason it also sets based on your customised filename. This does it at the point of adding the link in the decrypter plugin. So if you reformat the customised filename and add the link again, apparently you can add the link again and download duplicate. I see this as a bug as you shouldn't use something variable as a unique ID reference. I've asked coalado about it.

Old 29.06.2015, 16:51
Bandwidth Beast

1) It works with any links. Here are some random ones I got in the front page:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

2)

@raztoki: I need packagizer to set the download directory. I want it to be the channelname. There's no option for that on the plugin settings.
I'm also trying to use packagizer to rename the file, since if I do it in the plugin settings, old links would be recognized as new ones and duplicates won't be detected.

Last edited by GreenXIII; 29.06.2015 at 16:56.
Old 29.06.2015, 17:03
JD Manager

Plugin update is live
Duplicate detection ONLY works on new files (new and existing ones must be new)! just tested and working fine.
also the packagizer rule you show in screenshot works for me

For Packagename, go to Settings->Advanced Settings -> search for various and disable "various package". then "channel" does work fine for packagename
Old 29.06.2015, 17:19
Bandwidth Beast

Now I'm screwed. The thousands of files I've downloaded from Youtube won't be detected as duplicates if added again.

The packagizer rule is recognized when tested, but shows as a no-match. See pic:

Even though the file is renamed succesfully, it shows up as a failure.
Either way, the rule doesn't work. The Linkgrabber still ignores Packagizer and renames the file as it is on the Youtube Plugin settings.
Old 29.06.2015, 17:34
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenXIII View Post
1) It works with any links. Here are some random ones I got in the front page:

2)

@raztoki: I need packagizer to set the download directory. I want it to be the channelname. There's no option for that on the plugin settings.
I'm also trying to use packagizer to rename the file, since if I do it in the plugin settings, old links would be recognized as new ones and duplicates won't be detected.

I also save into into directories fixed directories (where you want to use <jd:packagename>), I don't use youtube username entirely (I also add tags to directories on disk so I can filter/use search based on tags). I do use youtube username to determine its location and works fine.

I can show you an example if you want.

I moved to *username* because youtube allows users to change channel name when ever they want, you end up with rules not working.. or in your instance going to another subdirectory all the time.. I hate when things don't work, use static identifiers where possible..

raztoki

Last edited by raztoki; 29.06.2015 at 17:37. Reason: placed in quote, since more posts have happened since
Old 29.06.2015, 17:40
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenXIII View Post
Now I'm screwed. The thousands of files I've downloaded from Youtube won't be detected as duplicates if added again.

The packagizer rule is recognized when tested, but shows as a no-match. See pic:

Even though the file is renamed succesfully, it shows up as a failure.
Either way, the rule doesn't work. The Linkgrabber still ignores Packagizer and renames the file as it is on the Youtube Plugin settings.
the duplicate thing we fixed was within our program, within download tab and linkgrabber tabs. It plays no influence to what you have already downloaded on disk, files on disk checks are done on filename (and sometimes on filesize depending on mirror handling advanced settings). With stuff you've downloaded in the past (that's not in the downlaod list anylonger), it would work assuming your current customised filename in the past is the same one disk.

Once again why use package customiser to reformat the filename??? use the plugin settings to customise filename the way you want from the gecko

raztoki

Last edited by raztoki; 29.06.2015 at 17:53. Reason: expanded answer about our provided fix
Old 29.06.2015, 18:03
Bandwidth Beast

Even with Packagizer off, now JD2 recognize EVERY link as a new one.
I'm re-adding a lot of links that are on my download list and NONE of them are recognized as a duplicate.
Old 29.06.2015, 18:15
English Supporter

as Jiaz indicated they wont be recognised as duplicates.
OLD set
'youtube:// + variant unique id + / + youtube video uid + filename'
now it sets
'youtube:// + variant unique id + / + youtube video uid'

As there was a bug which included the filename in the linkid. It should have never used a component (filename) in the id which was variable/changes.

Old 30.06.2015, 02:48
Bandwidth Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
as Jiaz indicated they wont be recognised as duplicates.
Hence the reason I said I'm screwed.
Any chance you can make the current downloads on my list have that new format, which doesn't contain the filename as a component?
Old 30.06.2015, 21:50
Mega Loader

Hi team

I am not able to add youtube account in JD2 ?? i can log in through browser but JD keep on saying to check username and password

30.06.15 22.10.27to30.06.15 22.47.27 jdlog://6137042225341/

Please help...
Old 02.07.2015, 11:41
English Supporter

@GreenXIII

Ive made code that allows you to update old links linkid to new linkid format. mass select the links you think are old, and online check them. it will update and return true, without linkchecking files. If you linkcheck something that is current it will continue the linkchecking routine (this will take a long time... as file size checks are done)

Old 02.07.2015, 11:46
JD Manager

Old 02.07.2015, 12:18
blind12

Hi

I was wondering how the largest file available for

youtu.be/5IhxI9K32os

is the 256kbps m4a audio, and the "best quality video" ("mp4_360", actually 240p) only has 96kbps audio? (Webm, that I enabled for testing, has 128kbps Ogg)

http://108.imagebam.com/download/L27...e-elshimma.png
(www.imagebam.com/image/abe261419236992)

I enabled most low-res FLV, MP4 and Webm formats in JD2 (beta) settings, just to be sure.

In 2012 I downloaded a 240p FLV with 128kbps AAC audio from the same link.

Is there a way to enable "all available formats", to see what's available there?

Is there an "original video" option somewhere? Where does the 256kbps audio file come from?

Last edited by blind12; 02.07.2015 at 12:24.
Old 02.07.2015, 12:42
JD Manager

256kbps audio comes from dash stream (240p mp4 dash video)
96kbps audio comes from mp4 (240p mp4 video)
The drop down shows all available formats
Old 04.07.2015, 05:47
TBurbank

For some reason I'm not being able to download these videos on JD2:

It shows only the jpg option, nothing else.

I know that in order to watch them on YouTube, I'd have to sign in to confirm my age, which could be the reason for this problem, but others are working just fine. Like these:

I'm guessing it has something to do with VEVO, but hopefully it can be fixed.

Thanks

Last edited by TBurbank; 04.07.2015 at 16:01.
Old 04.07.2015, 16:13
blind12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
256kbps audio comes from dash stream (240p mp4 dash video)
96kbps audio comes from mp4 (240p mp4 video)
The drop down shows all available formats
Hi Jiaz
I enabled all available formats in the dropdown menu (except for the tiniest), but Linkgrabber only presents me with the downloads as in the screenshot - 256kbps audio is only available as a separate audio-only file.

Here's another funny combination, this definitely looks like youtube's own weirdness, cannot get best video and best audio in the same file:
youtu.be/Us2eGvqwMik
- 128k audio is only available in the 240p dash video (and dash webm), the "360p" (actually 288p) mp4_360_aac96 only has 96kbps audio.

Gotta learn remuxing.

Last edited by blind12; 04.07.2015 at 16:17.